[PRP] Cushla x Lutalo: Feel this Moment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:38 am
User Image The sea breeze felt lovely combing through her fur. Purple eyes fluttered open once the air tempered down. It wasn't too bad weather-wise and maybe since the weather was on her side she could go swimming for the day. This is what she loved most about this pride--there was just something about the water gliding through her fur that could make her purr. Not to mention how the sun felt on her body afterwards, so relaxing.

Cushla gracefully hopped down from her current perch and wander further out. During her walk down to where water met earth she realized not many lions were about. "Huh." Weird, usually it was pretty busy around here. She bit her lip as a stray thought popped up in her head. "Oh, I hope I'm not missing any important pride announcements or gatherings." She was still learning after all and it wouldn't do to break the rules already.

Club Snails
Take over? Person I quoted hasn't got back to me. If not just let me know via PM.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:18 pm
Lutalo had gone on a rather long walk from his pride. What was meant to be a day walk ended up with him traveling over a couple days. Looking back at it, he was sure that he had made a wrong turn somewhere and was now in a land he had never seen before. He let out a sigh. Well at least he had a beautiful view, he thought looking at the never ending ocean. Earlier in the day he had arrived at the ocean, something he had only heard about in tales. Now his own eyes had a chance to gaze on it.

He wondered how many lions and lioness had traveled just to see what he was seeing now. It was interesting how this was not his planned destination, that in fact he had expected himself to be at the safety of his pride. But here he was, a long ways from home, with no idea how to get back.

It could be worse, he thought. As he continued walking the shore line, he noticed that a distance away was a lioness. His ears perked up. The lioness was quite a sight to see, especially since Lutalo hadn't seen many other lions or lioness during his trip. From this distance she didn't seem like a threat. He decided to make his way over to her, to see if she could tell him where he was. If all went well, he would be able to get back home in a few days.

Tara de Draiocht

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:07 pm
Cushla shrugged of the thought of there being a meeting because let's face it... she paid attention to things such as that. A less than observant lion was a dead one. Listening to the waves lapping the earth caused her to let out happy sounds. It had been months since she first came to Bahari and she was settling in quite nicely. A stray breeze hit her nose causing it to twitch. Male? A male was here? Cushla looked around cautiously trying to spot them. Oh...oh wow. That mane could be spotted anywhere, it certainly was lovely and was that a moon on his forehead? Cushla squinted intrigued. He was a lovely sight to be hold. "Hello." She called out breathlessly near one to be too shy. "I don't think I've seen you around here before."

Club Snails

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:27 am
A smile spread on his face. She seemed friendly, he thought. He quickened his pace, though once he approached her, he made sure there was plenty of space between them. He didn't want to appear threatening, though he was sure he could never appear threatening. There wasn't a mean bone in his body. He would rather run away then fight any day.

"Hello," He greeted. "I wouldn't expect you to see me here. I'm not from around here. To be frank, I've don't even know where here is." He said with a laugh. His friends would probably make jokes at his expense once they here about this event. Though he was sure that he would twist the tale into something more heroic by the time he managed to get back to his pride.

"I've been traveling for a while now. I might to go on a little outing, but I must have took a wrong turn somewhere along my path." He glanced back at his trail of paw prints. The thought of retracing his steps had lingered in his mind, but it seemed like a waste to travel the same path he had already taken. He imagined that there must be another way, a more interesting one. "Would you perhaps know where we are? If you could help me I would be in your debt."

Tara de Draiocht

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:25 pm
He had the most wondrous voice and was internal causing her to melt. "Oh-" Cushla smiled cutely. "You are in Bahari lands! We are a pride that worships the water and we tend to stay close to it. Well am I glad you path went array a little bit or else I wouldn't have met you. I'm Cushla and you are?" She almost pouted of course he wasn't here to ask for joining, but none the less who was she to ignore another's cry for help. "I will help you the best that I can if you are trying to get back to your true path, but it looks like a storm is heading our way." She pointed off in the distance at the ominous clouds. "Sometimes the rain or storm is short and other times it may take a while to disperse. So shelter is recommended. I have a place...if you do not mind?" The cave she intended to take him too held other Bahari inhabitants so it wasn't like she would be alone with him in case of funny business.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:59 pm
“The Bahari lands huh, the land of water. Sounds like a place full of stories and mysterious.” He would be sure to bring back some sort of story for the folks back home, even if he had to slightly exaggerate it in case nothing exciting happened. “It's always interesting where an unknown path will take you. It's been quite an adventure so far.” Even if he was getting a bit tired.

“Cushla, that's a beautiful name. Sounds like a princess' name in a fairytale.” He enjoyed hearing stories and singing about them. He was always remembering names of lions and lioness he met to use their names and personalities as characters in the songs he made up. “My name is Lutalo.” He was grateful he ran into such a kind lioness.

He stopped and looked in the direction. “I don't mind at all.” He said, not wanting to get caught in the open in the middle of the storm. “Hopefully the storm will pass quickly.”

Tara de Draiocht

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:13 pm
Cushla smiled, "It certainly is or so I am learning it is. Journeys are often filled with adventure." She place a paw to her cheeks at the compliment of her name. This male certainly was a flatterer. "Thank you, I was told by my mother that it meant 'beat of my heart' and you have a lovely name yourself Lutalo~! Alright then. We can head off to my cave-" She giggled. "-sorry that sounded wrong! I meant my home but I call it a cave. It has great sound for singing voices echo. So I hope your ears aren't too sensitive?" She looked at him questioning, it wasn't often but when she did invite others over...they tended to complain about how sounded bounced off the walls. "Yes, one can never tell though and I could use the company." Cushla gestured to the right and only moved when Lutalo took a step in the direction she pointed. "Lets go shall we. You will know when my home is near by the light source--not to safe but sometimes being in the dark is too overwhelming. Anyways, when I went out searching one day I found these rocks that glowed in the dark and brought them home. Glad I found them it makes things shine at night. Almost there now just a few steps and--here we are! What do you think?" Cushla gestured to her cave-home. It only had been a few weeks since she last moved here, and she was trying to make her life work.

Club Snails
tag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:13 am
Lutalo laughed, “No reason to be sorry. I love echoes and I also am a bit of a singer in my pride.” He gave her a grin. “Though, to be honest, I'm not the best. I am still learning.” He thought that perhaps he would get a chance to sing for her while they were in the cave. First he would have to come up with a story to sing about.

“How about you? Do you sing in your cave?” He asked curiously.

As they walked, he kept a look out for the cave with the lights. “It seems like your home was a lucky find.” When they reached the cave he had a huge grin on his face. He looked at it with admiration. His eyes trailed off it and back to Cushla. “It's an amazing home, that's for sure.”

Tara de Draiocht

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:46 am
"I am sure--I would love to hear you if you don't mind?" Cushla smiled hopefully. "I usually don't run into others who enjoy belting out tunes and we all start somewhere. There is a very select few who have been born with the gift of voice without practice." Stepping into her home she sang out a long 'la la laa' and listened as it echoed back to her almost hauntingly. "As you can hear its great for sound. It really so a lucky find. You see I was about to give up when I fell down a hole--I of course patched it up--and it was love at first sight! " Cushla puffed her chest out proudly at his compliment. The shells littered around, hanging and on the ground, gave the place a feminine touch. "So where are you from?" A crash of thunder was the answer to that, it was almost deafening. The only downside she supposed. "If we keep going the thunder wouldn't be so bad."

Delicately she moved her way around collecting things they might need to spend the night comfortably. "Maybe after the storm is finished we could practice a song together, it wouldn't do to have the cracking sounds ruin the music or rhythm."

Club Snails

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:33 am
Lutalo nodded his head. He waited till the thunder died out before speaking. “I come from the pride Tianxia. Usually I don't stray this far from the pride, however I just let my feet carry me away, until I got lost.” He let out a soft chuckle. “I am sure that I will be able to find my way back. I won't be in too big of a hurry to get back. I need to think of a story to tell about my adventures outside the pride, maybe adding some exaggerations here and there.” He loved telling stories, claiming them to be true when really some of the 'facts' he made up. No one seemed to mind, because most of the pride members who listened to his stories knew that it wasn't entirely true. He just wanted to be sure to tell an interesting story.

“I would be more then happy to practice with you. It's the least I can do after how much you have helped me.” He said with a goofy grin.

Tara de Draiocht
Would you be interested in having another rp with them? I think they work well as a couple. He does have a fling lined up though just a heads up.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces