Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Memory Lane - (Retired Memorable Threads)
BFAA: Barton Leaflet ᶲ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accio Alice
Crew

Golden Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:37 am
emotion_kirakira

I love it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:16 pm
Adzella
n o i r i s t

(Btw, my idea was to create a Photobucket or Flickr group where all of us could upload our Gaia and guild related pics/snaps. What do you think?)

This support's Kayla's idea honestly. If we do have a photobucket like that it's more likely people won't get excluded, it's easier to put the pictures together (more pages) and we'll have a bigger pool to choose from. I support this idea, the only thing it takes is "Who gets it" but..I think everyone should have access to it with like a "Guild-wide" password. It's not like anyone here gets hurt from knowing the password to our guild photobucket. :O

I support this so. Keep mentioning it.

Yes, the password should be known to all of us. Anyway it was just an idea. smile

Hot Caffeinated Cree
I really like that idea Noir! emotion_hug emotion_bigheart I'm sorry for missing you in the screenshots. I honestly can't find the ones from RO. :'c I was looking so hard too. I looked in all the forums too.

I agree with season releases though. That would be really fun. c:
A guild photobucket would be awesome! We should also have some sort of archive of all screenshots, art, etc.

That's okay. You are free to take any of the RO ones in my journal post. I think I do have a few group shots there. smile

I was part of a guild for a Gaia newspaper (it actually broke up because the Captain was caught stealing from the guild funds lol! drama! dramallama So, yeah, I left it) but they had content such as: recipes, cosplay photos, interviews with Gaians, "how to" avi help, avi art, comics and general art, advertisements for people who were selling some item/s, info on affiliates and other stuff. Perhaps we could have ours with some user sent-in content like that. smile  

n o i r i s t

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:04 pm
I just remembered about this and finally looked at it. THis is awesome! I love this idea. <3  
Memory Lane - (Retired Memorable Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games