Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[prp]Heirlooms new and old(Ahern x Victon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:40 pm
He had had the since he was super young his parents had told him that they were from far back in his family and they were truly worth something. They were five of the young stallion's most prized possession. No matter how bad things got he would never rid himself of them. And unlike his father he was never that hurting for money. But he did wonder what if any of his five heirlooms were worth anything. He had with him two dull pair of bracers that never seemed to get that shiny no matter how much he polished them and a metal collar with a dull red gem within the center of it. They might seem a bit worn but he took great care of them and now he was wondering if they really were anything.

He was sure that his brother did not care one way or another about their items but he had started asking around to find an appraiser or someone who dealt with antiques or older item. Though he was not even sure that what he had anything that old. Maybe his parents were just kind to them and wanted to make them feel special. It did not matter if the items were worth anything or if they were not even that old. He would still be in awe of them but it would not hurt to maybe know something about them.

So having found out that there was a strange Ista that knew about some items he headed off to try and find this odd Ista's home to get a consolation on his items.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:06 am
User Image

Victon fiddled with a pile of small gems which lay strewn upon his table. He was sifting through to find a certain one, which wasn't an easy task since he had over 100 small and mid sized ones. The shack which he lived in was full of items, most of which normal mearas would find stupid and pointless to keep around. Victon, however, made it his lifetime hobby to collect such things. Sighing to himself as he sorted through them, Victon became aware of the noises which were around him. The wind chimes were making beautiful music in the small gusts outside his door and birds can be heard fluttering and singing in the woods around him.

Getting up from his seat, Victon put the gems back in the small warn out leather pouch where they came from and placed them upon a brown scuffed up wooden hutch. He then began his way to the door, his long thick tail sweeping up dirt and dust off the floor. Opening the entrance to the outside, Victon took a quick glance at the wind chimes as they danced around in the cooling breeze. Pulling a bead out of his hair he glanced at it with a serious look on his face then replied to himself quietly "I have company coming." He then proceeded back into the house, closing the door behind him. Entering the kitchen he pulled a couple hand carved cups out of the cupboard and watched the window. "I must get prepared for my guest for he brings something I have waited a long time to see ..."

DragonEnchantress
Crew

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:30 pm
Ahern continued on looking around trying to find the Ista's place. They said he lived out in a shack around here. And one would think it would not be hard to spot a shack in the woods. He continued to walk slowly his shaggy cyan tied tail flicking about him as he glanced about. He did not worry that he had told no one about his outing it did not really matter but he was a bit annoyed that he might have to return to town and ask again for directions.

Just when he was about to turn around the soft sound of chimes caused his cream colored ear to flick. A smile crossed his pale lips, "Ah so maybe he is over there." He said and picked up his speed almost skip. "I am sure that belongs to him." he said to himself and smiled, "Well let's just see if he can tell me anything about these things."

He crossed the way and was glad to find the chimes were in fact on the outside of a shack. He moved in closer to knock on the door. "Hello is there an Ista here?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:36 pm

A smile came to Victon's face "it has arrived." Slowly he went to answer the door, as casual as he normally would. He learned that if he shows a
little anxious then mearas get exited and misjudged what his intentions are. Victon wrapped his hand around the rusty old door knob and pulled it open slowly, peering out the ajar door to see who the bearer was of his next trinket to collect. "Who is it?" he asked in a scornful voice, he truly disliked visitors for they often only came to steal his valuable things. This visitor was different, though. This visitor brings him something he wants.

"I don't have anything for you. Go away!" He then proceeded to close the door before the meara on the other side could respond. This, in fact, was his natural reaction to uninvited guests. Pushing them away was his top priority, especially if you don't want to appear eager.

DragonEnchantress
Crew

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:30 am
Ahern listened as the sound of hooves drew closer to the door. He did not know what he was expecting the stallion behind the door to look like but he was in fact surprised with what he saw. Victon was not old no as creepy as he thought he would find. He spoke as he heard the question, "My name is Ahern Aran sir." He said his voice not sound frightened, despite the other's curt voice and words. "Ah I was not coming here to get anything from you other than some information sir. That is if you even are who I was looking for. I was look for a male that knows a thing or two about antique items." He said even as the door was closed on him. He waited on the outside flicking his tail. "I can always come by another time if it would be more convenient." He spoke the later a bit louder.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games