• Guildmember 100

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:51 am
Who pissed you off? My guess is eBay customer.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:20 am
B1g_crunch

Actually, surprisingly... an old ex-friend.

It was ironic because I posted this thread before the situation, and the comment I added was after. It's like I jinxed it. xp  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:44 am
Zphal
B1g_crunch

It was ironic because I posted this thread before the situation, and the comment I added was after. It's like I jinxed it. xp

So what happened, if you don't mind my asking?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:07 pm
B1g_crunch
Zphal
B1g_crunch

I do not.

You see, back in my previous fandom, I knew this nice girl who goes by Horsey. I recently remembered about a month or so ago that her favorite band is Silversun Pickups, which is also my favorite band, and they'd recently released a new album. I hadn't talked to her in months, but I shot her a message via tumblr asking what she thought of it and we kinda hit it off again on a few topics, just chatting. We both expressed an interest in the Howard/Steve/Peggy OT3 and I suggested a collab where I made the lines and she colored (because I think she's quite a talented colorist, especially for her age), and she very happily accepted.

We did the collab, put our signatures on it, and I posted it to my tumblr and she reblogged it to her own.

And then, last night I get a new message from her:
Horsey
Listen Z, I need to talk to you. You’re a great artist and all, you really are. But I honestly can’t keep being ‘buddy buddy’ with you. I looked up to you a long long time ago (back when you were in the L4D2 fandom) and for the longest time I thought you were this complete God. But you hurt a very close friend of mine very harshly. And seeing them going through the pain that they’re going through because of my decisions is crushing me. I’m going to be blunt here, I was honestly only doing the collab with you so that more people may get the chance to look at my art. I just wanted more notes, more followers. Most of this time I was just thinking about myself. But my friendship and loyalty to a friend is worth a billion times more than any notes or followers or extra commissions or anything. If MLP has taught me anything in life, it’s to be loyal to those who have stayed with you.

I had a feeling I knew who this 'very close friend' was (my ex-friend). So I went browsing her tumblr to see if my feeling was correct. What I found was this:

ex-friend
Just know this.

If you’re going to choose the person who pretty much abused me both emotionally and mentally, even after saying how they’re a c**t, a shitty person etc, then GOODBYE, ******** YOU, DON’T LET THE DOOR HIT YOUR a** ON THE WAY OUT.

Have fun dealing with that special brand of crazy. Because if they did it to me, they’re going to have no problem doing it to you. Or anyone else that they’re “friends” with.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:24 pm
Zphal
B1g_crunch
Zphal
B1g_crunch

I do not.

You see, back in my previous fandom, I knew this nice girl who goes by Horsey. I recently remembered about a month or so ago that her favorite band is Silversun Pickups, which is also my favorite band, and they'd recently released a new album. I hadn't talked to her in months, but I shot her a message via tumblr asking what she thought of it and we kinda hit it off again on a few topics, just chatting. We both expressed an interest in the Howard/Steve/Peggy OT3 and I suggested a collab where I made the lines and she colored (because I think she's quite a talented colorist, especially for her age), and she very happily accepted.

We did the collab, put our signatures on it, and I posted it to my tumblr and she reblogged it to her own.

Horsey
Listen Z, I need to talk to you. You’re a great artist and all, you really are. But I honestly can’t keep being ‘buddy buddy’ with you. I looked up to you a long long time ago (back when you were in the L4D2 fandom) and for the longest time I thought you were this complete God. But you hurt a very close friend of mine very harshly. And seeing them going through the pain that they’re going through because of my decisions is crushing me. I’m going to be blunt here, I was honestly only doing the collab with you so that more people may get the chance to look at my art. I just wanted more notes, more followers. Most of this time I was just thinking about myself. But my friendship and loyalty to a friend is worth a billion times more than any notes or followers or extra commissions or anything. If MLP has taught me anything in life, it’s to be loyal to those who have stayed with you.

I had a feeling I knew who this 'very close friend' was (my ex-friend). So I went browsing her tumblr to see if my feeling was correct. What I found was this:

ex-friend
Just know this.

If you’re going to choose the person who pretty much abused me both emotionally and mentally, even after saying how they’re a c**t, a shitty person etc, then GOODBYE, ******** YOU, DON’T LET THE DOOR HIT YOUR a** ON THE WAY OUT.

Have fun dealing with that special brand of crazy. Because if they did it to me, they’re going to have no problem doing it to you. Or anyone else that they’re “friends” with.

That's very ******** up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:58 am
Zphal

Horsey

ex-friend
Just know this.

Wow... that would hurt to see someone, especially an ex-friend talk about you in such a rude way. I don't know what happened between the two of you... but even if they were hurt about it, they shouldn't be forcing other people to choose an ultimatum - them or you. People have the right to be friends with whoever they wish to be friends with.

None the less, I guess this incident helps you get a better idea of who your true friends are.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:05 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

Horsey

ex-friend
Just know this.

Wow... that would hurt to see someone, especially an ex-friend talk about you in such a rude way. I don't know what happened between the two of you... but even if they were hurt about it, they shouldn't be forcing other people to choose an ultimatum - them or you. People have the right to be friends with whoever they wish to be friends with.

None the less, I guess this incident helps you get a better idea of who your true friends are.

I was honestly surprised because we broke off our friendship mutually over a year ago. It's as if she's still just as bitter now as then, maybe more so. How someone can foster and feed a grudge like that... doesn't seem a healthy way to deal with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:11 am
Zphal
I was honestly surprised because we broke off our friendship mutually over a year ago. It's as if she's still just as bitter now as then, maybe more so. How someone can foster and feed a grudge like that... doesn't seem a healthy way to deal with it.

Yeah, a year is a long time to still have a grudge towards someone, no matter what the relationship was. Definitely not a healthy way to deal with it - not just for the person's health but for the sake of the other friendships the person has. Some people might start questioning where their friendship stands and how the person would view them if time and life sent them on their own separate paths.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:15 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

Yeah, a year is a long time to still have a grudge towards someone, no matter what the relationship was. Definitely not a healthy way to deal with it - not just for the person's health but for the sake of the other friendships the person has. Some people might start questioning where their friendship stands and how the person would view them if time and life sent them on their own separate paths.

Exactly. neutral Not anything I can do though; it's not my place.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games