Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]
[PRP] Father-Son time (Gunju and Chisisi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:26 pm
User Image

Time had passed since Gunju had left the pride he grew up with. Things had happened, and they had to leave. However, he didn't leave alone. He left with Rashida, and their four cubs.They had went from one extreme to the next. Where it was once so hot that sometimes it felt like he was being cooked alive, to very cold. Though, he liked the change. His extra fat on his body helped a lot, and he felt like he belonged here more than anywhere else.

He just hoped Rashida and the kids felt the same. Speaking of children, he was out with one of his sons, though had lost sight of him for a moment. "Chisisi, where did you go?" The snow had just fallen for the start of the new day, and it was still pretty early. A great day to play in the snow.

t was lovely day, and nothing seemed like it could go wrong, not until he realized he had lost his son. Panic ran through him for a moment as he started to look behind some snow covered rocks, even dug into some bumpy looking areas. Rashida would kill him if she found out what happened.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:49 pm
Chisisi let out a small giggle and bounded out of the snow. "Right here, dad!" she called out as he watched his father dig through the snow, trying to find Chisisi. He was running up to his father now, jumping to try and push him over, resulting in Chisisi tumbling over.

He laughed at himself, and started to play with his father's swooshing tail.

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:40 pm
A moment of relief filled his mind once his son came into view. It would seem hard to misplace his son, at the color he was contrasted to the color of the snow, but kids could surprise you. "Oh! There you are!" he said as he chuckled and watched him jump towards him. Gunju pretended to fall back to make it look like his son was very strong. "OH! You got me!" he said with another laugh.

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:42 am
Lady Kiya
Sorry for the delay, i hadnt put this one into my plot thread so i kinda forgot about it :3

Chisisi giggled as his father fell onto the snow. It was always so much fun whenever it was just the two of them. Chisisi started to nibble his fathers ear, then sat ontop of him proudly.

He then giggled again as he tumbled into the deeper snow, and got a bit stuck, but nothing to really worry about as he wriggled out of the snow, but fell back in, laughing. The life of a cub was so fun!

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:17 pm
"You're so strong, Chisisi!" he announced as his son sat on him in a proud way. "All the snow yeti's should be afraid of you!" he said with a chuckle as he watched his son tumble to the snow. He knew he was okay, but he couldn't help but to cringe a tiny bit when the little lad hit the ground. Sometimes he worried more than he should.

Gunju acted more like the mother figure at times, he thought, anyways. He worried more than he thought a father should. He never did ask his own father advice, and now it was a bit too late to do that. No matter, it was all a learning experience.

"Soon, I'll have to teach you to hunt!" He said as he rolled back to his belly. Snow covered most of his mane and back, making him look white instead of tan. "Maybe even take you up top the mountain when you can handle it!" he added. Oh the adventures he could have with his children. But one step at a time was needed. If he moved too fast, things would get chaotic. "Just no telling your mother, she'd never approve!"

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:33 am
Chisisi started getting excited about what his father had told him "I won't tell mum!" He bounded about excitedly in the deep snow and laughed as he did so. He growled and said "They better be scared of me! I'm going to be the strongest lion!" And with saying that he pounced at his dad's feet.

Lady Kiya

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:17 pm
He chuckled at his son. Spunky little guy, a bit like his mother, Gunju decided. "You will, and we'll be proud of you." He'd be proud of his kids regardless of how they turned out when they grew. He pawed at his son and watched the slow fall around them.

Today, it was gentle. The last storm of the year was over. He hadn't been there long enough to see what summer was like here, but he heard it was great. He was starting to see why they said so. It was a lovely day, colder than some, but he hardly noticed. "We should get back to your mother before we both catch a cold"

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:38 am
Chisisi looked a little heart-broken as his father said they should go back "Don't worry, Dad! My fur is already growing thicker to last the cold up here!" But thinking about it now, he was a little cold. He didn't let it bug him though, it was too fun to be cold!

Lady Kiya

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:37 am
Bloo Starr
I apologize for a super late reply. >.<

Gunju chuckled, "I bet it is!" he said with a nod and pawed his son on the head. "But your mother might not think so yet!" He said with a nod. He didn't want his cub to get sick, nor did he want Rashida to find out it was him who got their cub sick. That wasn't something any male lion wanted on his shoulders. He smiled though. Things would turn out nice and he was thankful to be here. Especially with Rashida and his kids. "We'll play more tomorrow, I promise!"  
[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games