Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[Prp] Not your average momma's boy (Lucien Hex x Icicle)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:53 am
User Image

Lucien stifled a yawn as he followed his mother, Luralai, through the forest. They were out collecting herbs and other things for some of her potions. She was running quite low from the splurge she had gone on to spite her daughter. Lucien wasn't really that interested in spiting his sister, he was more fond of laying his traps. She was his testing subject most of the time, a habit his mother encouraged.

Today though, today he wasn't as interested in collecting the ingredients as his mother wanted him to be and it wasn't long before she snapped at him. "Lucien! Pay attention to what you're collecting. That herb is beneficial to her! That's it, go somewhere else and practice your traps!" she snarled, grabbing the basket from him and storming away. Bewildered, Lucien ran his hand through his hair, and turned to meander towards town.

love renewed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:15 am
User Image
Icicle snickers at the mother snapping at her son. Or at least they look like mother and son. The boy does seem distracted though, and very cute. Thinking about it for only a moment, Icy casually heads his way. Looking around, she 'accidentally' bumps into him. "Watch where you're going." It's said very off handed, not snapped or anything. Looking up at him she smiles slyly. "Why hello there. Who might you be?"

She has fairly unusual markings, at least of any she's ever seen. Icicle has blue hearts on her face, legs, chest, and hip. They match her cropped hair in color, blue and ice blue. Her spikes are various shades of blues, though she mostly ignores she has them. However, her tail has a mind of it's own.

Random Nobody 13

Love Renewed

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:30 pm
Grumbling under his breath, Lucien deftly avoided the traps he had laid to help discourage visitors. Lost in his thoughts, he was snapped back to reality as a girl bumped into him. Startled, he realized he had gone a bit too far in his wandering when he noticed a lack of traps. Well... this would never do. Pivoting on his foot he turned towards the girl, mentally preparing for a hit or slap, he was surprised when her comment wasn't biting or insulting. Blinking once in surprise, he looked her up and down. She was quite interesting, this girl, with her tail-mouth and unique markings. Lucien ran a hand through his hair and smirked.

"That would depend on who is asking and why?" he smoothly replied, all sense of confusion hidden. His mother had taught him well how to fool others and this would be a prime time to practice those skills.

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:38 pm
Random Nobody 13

She smirks and laughs softly at his reply. He recovers his composure quickly, she'll give him that. "The who is me and the why is cuz I want to." Laughing again, Icicle plays with her tail. "Careful, it likes to bite." Laughing a third time, she looks up at him. "I'm Icicle, now just who are you?"  

Love Renewed

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:59 pm
Giving the tail a sidelong glance, Lucian makes a note of that. It wouldn't do to end up having to ask his mother about how to bandage bite marks from a tail. No doubt she would laugh at him and he'd end up having to ask his father or something. Ear flicking back, he watched the batkin closely. "You may call me Lucien. I'm a humble felicorn who happens to live around these parts with my family. What exactly are you doing around these parts; after all, there are plenty of signs that clearly state keep out, beware, begone to other fae," Lucien let a hint of irritation creep into his voice. If Mother found out this girl had gotten past his traps so easily she would be furious. He'd probably have to seek his sister out to remove whatever horrible curse or hex she left on him this time. Lucien couldn't help the shudder of horror that went through him at the thought. He hated having to go to his sister for help.

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:16 pm
Random Nobody 13

Icicle waves her hand in a dismissive motion. "I don't pay attention to things like that. I go where I want and do as I wish. Got a problem with that?" Smirking, her tail 'looks' at him now and licks it's teeth. Ignoring his irritation, his shudder makes her raise an eyebrow. She doesn't say anything about it though. "So Mr. Humble, are you going to try to kick me off your land or show me around?" He's not bad on the eyes, that's for sure. And he doesn't seem to be a sweet sap so far. Sweetness and goodie goodies annoy her.  

Love Renewed

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:05 am
"You might want to be more careful in where you wander," Lucien told her seriously. "Luralai doesn't like visitors." 'Or at least not conscious ones anyway,' he thought to himself, remembering the fae she had had him collect for her spells. Edging slightly away from the tail, which was looking at him hungrily, he gestured for her to follow him. There was a town he was heading towards anyway, might as well lead her there.

"You probably won't want to stick around here for long, but I can show you around the town, I guess," he told her off-hand, still slightly irritated. Mother would definitely throw a fit if this one stuck around. Not bothering to check over his shoulder, he assumed she was following and spoke accordingly. "Do you live nearby, or just wander around from town to town?" he asked.

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:14 am
"Luralai? Would that be the woman you were with? Thanks, but I can look after myself." Keeping her tail behind her, Icicle follows him; moving to be in step with him. "I wander mostly, looking for fun and excitement. Some places I stay longer than others. I may want to, never know." Smirking at him she winks playfully while replying to his remark about not wanting to stay around. "You can show me anything you like." Laughing softly, she wanders with him. "What about you, I assume you live here with Luralai?" She eyes him not completely trusting him. But he is sexy so she gives it some time.

Random Nobody 13

Love Renewed

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:16 am
"What? Yes, Luralai would be the-" Lucien began to answer, not really paying attention to the question until he realized what the question implied. 'She had been close enough to see him with his mother? Drat! That meant she had been following him for quite some time. He would really need to pay more attention to his surroundings if that was the case.' Casting a sideways glance at her, he decided he'd answered enough that it would be a folly not to finish. "She was the one I was with. Though it wouldn't be in your best interest to let her know you were close enough to see that."

An unreadable grunt was all the answer she got for her suggestion. Continuing to stride forward, he made his way towards the dirt road that most fae took to get to the village. "Indeed, mother likes to keep her children close," he told her, giving no hint that he wished otherwise. Under his breath he muttered something along the lines of "though some children she wished weren't so close." Hoping she hadn't caught that, he continued as if he hadn't said anything. "Do you have anywhere to stay or would you like me to show you one of the inns in the town? Mother doesn't like company, so I couldn't offer you a place to stay."

Love Renewed
xD Rofl. Right now, he's telling me she's a fluffhead. //not a bad thing, just saying since it amuses me. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:27 am
Random Nobody 13
((Lol, she is actually more of the 'player' type, a huge flirt. He is the first I have rped her with so it is interesting to see how her muse behaves lol.))

Nodding, she snickers at his reactions. "I heard you before I ever saw you. Well I heard her mostly. I was not trying to trespass." Not replying to anything else for now, she simply walks with him. At the end of what he says Icicle shrugs. "I prefer to sleep away from others. My tail has a mind of it's own." Laughing, like she may or may not be kidding; she pets it now. "Your mother sounds interesting. But I'm not the 'take home to mom' type of girl." No she is more the lure a guy out and leave him looking her for her sort. At least so far. "What is your plan? Lead the pretty girl here and ditch her?" Raising an eyebrow she half baits him.  

Love Renewed

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff