Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Haven for the Dedicated

Back to Guilds

A Roleplaying and Hang Out guild where YOU have the ability to create your own story 

Tags: Insert, Epic, Tags, Here 

Reply 1 X 1 RP's
The Game 2: Mayhem in Space Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 pm
kassumi6

there was just silence after the girl made her thoughts known
Van was about to question her method of using rudeness to discourage rudeness but wasn't sure if Hurricane was going to snap at him too
but Hurricane didn't do anything as far as she knew
in normal cases it took a decent amount of physical contact to push his buttons
but as far as retaliation the most you'll get is a verbal warning
then Emerson takes it from there
Ryan for some reason threw both of his pillows aimed at Sapphire odd part about it is he just had a certain urge to do it

currently "Andros" is the strongest psychic on the ship
Hurri comes in 2nd Van 3rd
though he used nothing more than telepathy and occasionally his telekinetic abilities
however since the guys bodies are different so it was easier to take over Andros who was human
then from there one of the weakest minds which was Major/Evander due to his injurires and other factors
however without "mental abilities" Major/Evander can control the others actions through their spirits Van could do the same
but neither is allowed to do so
for obvious reasons
but in Ryan's case Hurri was just messing with his mind
after supposedly talking with Andros he had been hit with whatever Major was affected with
it was unknown what the main parasite's intentions are but it's not down yet
Hurricane decided to get out of bed and leave going in the same direction Major went
of course to too long after the dogs were sounding off loud enough to be heard on the 3rd floor  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:34 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

xThat hadn't exactly gone how Sapphire wanted it to, but she still got something out of it. The girls were confused, Ryan and Van didn't seem to really care, and Ian had a headache. After having fought with Hurricane while ago, Sapphire knew he would have said something to her. As the tall male left, Sapphire picked up the pillows and threw them all at Ryan, but harder than he had thrown them at her. All three girls reacted the same way when the dogs started barking: the looks at each other and ran out of the room. Ian attempted to follow, but got as far as the den and pass out on the couch. The girls went to the kennel and knelt down. "What is it?" Emilia asked as she looked at them. "English is easier to understand," Sapphire added while Laura turned to watch what Major and Hurricane were doing.

User ImageUser Image

Bolt BioHazard

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:03 pm
kassumi6

Ryan didn`t want to start anything especially with Sapphire after he saw that he threw the pillows he bit his lip as the large foam filled pillows collided with his face
he did nothing more than sigh but jumped when he heard the dogs
Van was one of the first ones down there since he had long since grown attached to the canines
Megabyte, Ray Gun, and Kickstart were hiding
Eqinox was sniffing Freakshow who's screen face shield was shattered and her paw was melted and stuck to the ground
Primetime and Slow Mo were no better
they were both waterlogged
and unable to move properly or
play back what the boys did to them
Hurri and Major shuffled back upstairs planning to finish off the dogs later
Van knew the two had something to do with this and was rather hurt he'd have to take care of them and find the others after they got to the bottom off this
Ryan looked around to see that Andro was still in ship mode for whatever reason
which was the equivalent to a turtle hiding in it's shell
she was no use to them scared  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:30 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

xThe three sighed. "Van, open the cage. I can at least fix Freak's shield and get her paw unattached. If you want me to stay down here with them to make sure they're okay I will," Sapphire looked over at Van. The girls would of course help to get the dogs working properly. Sapphire also had a feeling Van was going to go confront the troublesome twosome even if they held him back. "I'll see if Ian's well enough to help," Emilia said as she gently patted Van on the shoulder as a way to say sorry before she went to go check on Ian. Ian was still passed out on the couch when Emilia got to the boy. "Get up!" she snapped and he jumped while looking around frantically. "What happened? How long have I been out? Where is everyone?!" Emilia rolled her eyes as she grabbed the boys arm and started to pull him out of the den and down the hallway to the stairs.

User ImageUser Image

Bolt BioHazard

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:21 pm
kassumi6

Van just stood there trying to think what to do
he did move to ths door to open it for Saph and just nodded for the girl to stay down here
after inspecting the dogs he knew were down he felt a little better only from the fact that none of their injuries interfered with the "life support" for some
who were either burned by solar radiation like Freak or
lungs collasped from their space capsule opening when Van found them while either in space or on planets during missions

the few dogs that could speak or had screens they could show things were targeted
Van knew he has spares for some things since this wasn't the first time one of the dogs got hurt so there was no rush to get the dogs fixed right now
Van like the girl's figured had a bone to pick with the two but really didn't want to really confront the two
because when Syn saw them leave they didn't seem like anybody she knew
neither the boys or spirits
Van sat in a chair rubbing his head he found it odd that everything`s been quiet
normally he could communicate with the dogs through thoughts but he couldn't hear anything from them
nor use his technopathic powers to reactivate Deca without having to leave the others
Andromeda's acting weird too
either she's ignoring me or offline which is a deep sleep for her
he said as he started walking from the unresponsive machine he stopped hearing "Van" ask him to meet him back in the ship figuring he meant speak with a double about something he walked back
there is something going around
i can feel it
neither i or Syn can contact the others
all i can say is try not too think too much
he said before disappearing
his electric powers were fine
after Ryan checked the floors of Andro he saw nothing wrong but or Van but as he headed out
Andros and a illusion of Van just to keep the boy comfortable came in
"we need to talk" Andros said  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:36 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

xSapphire got the dogs fixed, but could only do so much before technology got in the way. She was able to repair the physical damages, but the technological ones were outside of what she could do with magic. To do that she'd have to know how the dogs functioned and she didn't know any of that. Ian and Emilia came to the cage and Ian helped to get the dogs up and running again although they wouldn't be able to do very much like for a few hours. Which meant they could only bark and move around, but any other abilities and things they could do were very limited for an hour or so. They nodded to Van and got the dogs back in their cage before they locked it. Sapphire was able to get some symbols carved around the cage and on it. One set was a protective barrier that kept them from harm and the other set would electrocute anyone that touched the bars that wasn't oked by Sapphire. It wouldn't kill anyone, but it would shock the person the maximum amount it could to cause them enough pain to have to let go. The spell was based off who Sapphire trusted, so only the girls and Ian could open it. The guys could, but since they weren't themselves they'd be shocked. It would even hurt Van since he wouldn't be able to absorb it. "I'm going to go check on Andromeda just in case he didn't want to talk to Ryan," Laura said and Ian offered to go with her just in case she was shut down. Emilia went to go to the kitchen to get something to drink and grab a bottle of water for Sapphire.

User ImageUser Image

Bolt BioHazard

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:04 pm
kassumi6

Andros left after sensing a few people coming
he took his secret elevator back up to his room
the illusion stayed only to keep Ryan busy as Andromeda suddenly restarted and started changing back
but as soon as the illlusion faded Ryan could only see that he was rignt in the middle of the space ships throat
the giant metal woman coughed and gagged because Ryan was stuck in there
this could of "taken care" of both of them till Ryan came out the woman's mouth as the swarm of wasps and came back together as the other two were coming
he and Andro laid there trying to catch their breaths
the kitchen was in a bit of a mess as the two fed themselves and were trying to figuren out what to take up to their "leader"
the parasite couldn't feed off of it's own host because it would defeat the purpose of this
though it prefered brain matter it had to settle with meat
and that's what the two were seen carrying out the kitchen in their mouths and arm as they scurried out the kitchen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:13 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

xLaura and Ian stared at the two in confusion and waited for the two to calm down before getting an explanation. Emilia stood and watched as Major and Hurricane left the kitchen with all the raw meat. She didn't bother to go into the kitchen after taking a peak and ran back to Sapphire. They discussed everything and finally got onto the topic of recent changes. The dog that had come on board after they got Ian and Van back was new and there was no telling what could have been on it. They just had to come up with some way to cage her and check her for whatever might be hitching a ride or had been hitching a ride.

That's fine

User ImageUser Image

Bolt BioHazard

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:54 pm
kassumi6

(oh that was nothing
i must of forgotten to delete that when i first posted it
i keep my shortest quote in my favorites so i can post w/out having to delete previous blocks of text to post)

Ryan seemed to dazed to speak
"i don't understand
one minute i was reading my book then bam
i wake up in ship mode and was forced out of it by something
i couldn't even stop it to let out whoever was stuck in me" Andromeda explained
her experience at least
Ryan sat up
everything's fine in case you were wondering the boy said exactly as the others mainly Andros said earlier as he looked at the two with a 1000 yard stare before heading to the bridge
Coyo was upstairs in Andro's room
the bug was possibly "recruiting" Ryan to watch it since had left behind eggs in it
like tape worms and other endoparasites it migrated through the body during it's life cycle
and these would only hatch when it was in the right enviorment which would be an clean host most likely the others and Ryan if it ever found out that his body didn't have as many defenses as his pack brothers
Van later returned appearing near Emi
i can't get Deca back online but i did see through some of the cameras...all i can say about that is i don't think human's mouths can split vertically so i don't think that Andy is himself right now...you can add a duh if you want he said dully still upset about the dogs  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:10 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

xLaura and Ian glared at Ian and he walked off. "Andros, can you scan the guys or the ship for anything foreign, from another planet, or that just is not supposed to be on this ship?" Ian looked at the ship once Ryan was done.
x"Duh, no one is at least not Hurri, Major, Andros, and maybe even Ryan since we haven't seen him," Sapphire said and Emilia shushed her. "Van, can you look through any of the cameras and find the dog that came snuck on board after we got you and Ian back from that planet? Can you find where it is?" If he couldn't there was always the process of elimination for who was affected first and where they were the most. It was most likely Andros being he was the one that they didn't talk to very often. Sapphire bet that it was his room while Emilia bet that it was the main control room where Andros typically was.

okay

User ImageUser Image

Bolt BioHazard

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:34 pm
kassumi6

she looked puzzled for a second
"uh no
i can't in this form" she replied
she didn't entertain the thought of changing back and having whoever slid under her where her scanners were
because she couldn't hover that high and doubted anyone could lift her to do so
"um i'm not the only on who thinks we have some unwanted guests?" she asked
sure they are
Major's eyes are black and red
which means both Maj/Vander are active and Hurri's
eyes were red which meant Major or Vander was controlling him
why they were doing that i don't know
he started to say
as he listened to Emi
yes but i have to do it manually and by that i mean go in the cameras
but if it's any news to you
4th and possibly the bridge's cameras are busted or have this nasty crap on it
can't see
there are at least 6 rooms between those two floors sooo yeah
Van said with a shrug
all he knew was whatever was going around he wanted to stay far away from it  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

x"Somethings wrong with Ryan, Andros, Major, and Hurricane." Laura said and Ian nodded in agreement and explained to her what had been going on.
xThe two groaned before Emilia pointed at Sapphire. "You'll have to go," Sapphire gave the girl the, 'why me' look. "You're the one with magic, you're the one that can put a bubble around yourself, and you're the one that can take care of the guys from a distance; you have to go." Sapphire sighed and looked at Van. "We might just have to put you in the cage with the dogs to keep them from getting to you. What room is Andros's?" Getting to that floor wouldn't be too hard since she knew where the elevator was, but finding the room wouldn't be too easy. She had to get a sample of whatever the hell it was that was causing this and go to the medical ward to examine it and since Deca was offline they'd have to try to access something else to identify what the thing was.

User ImageUser Image

Bolt BioHazard

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:12 pm
kassumi6

Andromeda nodded now understanding but as her mind wandered she noticed water dripping beside Ian upon looking up she was forced to change back to ship mode
Hurricane was above them on the ceiling plotting to try and take both Ian and Laura
by either water or hitting them with his wing blades that were lined in his sedative like blood
after careful thought he had to go with snatching one of them with whips of water
he didn't want to "taint" the two that were probably going to be used as host for the offspring
Andromeda also apparently had the role as their escape vehicle
since it planned to go to some poor planet to thrive

Van frowned at the possibility of being put in the enclosure with the dogs
he still had an "i can take care of myself" attitude
it's on the same floor as the bridge or control room
as soon as you enter theres a door to the left of the entrance
he said with a slight pout  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:23 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

xThe two looked up to see the water and Ian let out a ear shattering scream when Laura was caught and taken away. The boy ran faster than he ever had in his life back to the others. He clung to a confused Emilia as he said words in no real order. "Taken...Hurri...Laura...Andro...water...BAD! EVIL!" That they could get out of it was that Hurri had taken Laura. Sapphire looked at the three and gave Van a look that just dared him to go against her. "Get in the cage or I will make you," she snapped, but before the anyone could reply they were all in the cage with the dogs. "I'll be back," she said before the vanished like water vapor and was in the medical ward. She grabbed a small plastic jar with a lid that screwed on. She put the same markings on it that she had on the cage, but she had made it so nothing got in or out of the jar without her willing it to unlike the cage. Sapphire got into the elevator and went to the floor that was coated in...well, she didn't know. She mumbled something in Latin as a force field went around her body. She looked around and say Ryan in front of Andros's room. "I am so not going to want to be near anyone after today..." Sapphire sighed as she walked over to Ryan.

User ImageUser Image

Bolt BioHazard

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:46 pm
kassumi6

Van sighed as one of the dogs moved out of the way to make some room
he sat down on the floor and messed with his fingers
even though Van didn't want to go up there just because of the mystery junk he remembered seeing
he still didn't think going alone into the heart of all this was smart
Sapphire out of all people should of known
he of course wasn't too worried about the whole mind control Major was doing with the two
he could just go up there without Synx
as he considered finding a way out if there was one in any of his forms
Hurri tried to figure were to keep Laura
Andros was against keeping the hosts too close to Coyo right now
it wanted at least two more before it considered letting planting the eggs
Ryan was in his raptor form
he had been pacing between the room and cracked sliding door
he had his wasps all over the floor
upon seeing Sapphire he just looked at her
no hissing or anything
he still was going to try to keep the girl out nonetheless
Major wasn`t too far if he needed help