Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] I will be your nurse today! (Nina and Zsaru)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image

Nina was practically bouncing as she made her way to Per's Den. Everyday since her mother had told her of Per and Per's new friend Zsaru's injuries she'd been going to Per's den to help take care of them. She wasn't quite big enough to drag meat down to them but she was a great messenger and helper for smaller things. She would bring down the medicines and other herbs that her mother used to keep swelling to a minimum. There were even times that her mother let her put the medicine on Per and Zsaru with very close supervision of course.

She was definitely growing to like Zsaru a lot. She had never met a serval before so to actually get to see and talk to one was just totally awesome to her. She couldn't wait every morning to go down and talk to her. As she entered Per's den this morning she pretty much came to a skidding hault with a happy grin on her face. "Good morning!" She almost sang in her little juvenile voice.

Rennekae
Hope you don't mind I sort of fast forwarded just a little so the two have kind of met but I didn't give anything else beyond Nina really likes her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:28 am
User Image

Zsaru woke early this morning - while sleeping, she had rolled onto her paw. The pain had instantly jolted her awake. Rolling to her paws, she kept the offending paw tucked against her chest while she stretched for several heartbeats. When she finished, she lay back down and began to groom herself - which was about the only thing she could do these days!

Over the past few days, Zsaru had spent most of her waking moments discussing with Per the tasks she might be able to carry out within the pride once she was better. As she groomed, she thought about what they had discussed - racing wasn't for her, at least not on a regular basis, but she debated holding races. If nothing else, she could assist in the hunting or the watching of cubs/pups when their parents were busy.

Her thoughts were interrupted as one such cub slid into the den, sending up dust in her excitement. Zsaru smiled despite herself; this particular cub always had a way of making her smile. She couldn't understand it, but nothing Nina did ever irritated her.

"Good morning to you, too, Nina. I didn't expect you so early."

Izzy Makani
It's totally fine! Hey, are you open to Nina and Zsaru "bonding"? Zsaru isn't anyone's bonded familiar yet, and it's the only real reason I can think for her to stay in the pride.

Once she's better, she can take care of herself so she wouldn't be a burden. But without being able to do much to help out, there's no real reason for her to stay without being someone's familiar. She'd mainly just keep Nina company, help her with her medicine (quiz her memory, let her practice bandages on her, stuff like that) and she could hunt for her after she's better.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:25 am
Nina returned Zsaru's grin. She was happy to be early this morning. Usually her mother held her up with small chores she made her do every morning. She usually was helping clean out the den, removing the bones of yesterday's meals and anything else that might have made it's way into the den. Most of the time she was taking out old leaves that had been used as bandages and other odd plants since her mother did a lot of her work from the den.

Today she was allowed to get out of those chores because her mother had to get to a race that was being held at dawn. She hadn't even heard her mother leave so when she woke up her new father had told her she was free to head off to Per's early today and he would get the den cleaned for her.

"Yeah mom had an early race today and daddy let me skip my chores."

Rennekae
I am so sorry Ren for taking so long. Life has been really hectic. As for the bonding, I'm totally cool with the idea. I had some plots to add another familiar to the family but I couldn't decide between Nina or Mavi to give him to. So my guy I'll put him with Mavi and Zsaru can be with Nina. ^^ Oh but could I get Zsaru's uncert if you have it? I've been keeping an up to date family pic of this family and I would love to add Zsaru to it. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:16 pm
"I bet you were happy about that," Zsaru mewed, her whiskers twitching with amusement. She had listened to Nina as she explained her morning chores, and she couldn't blame the cub for her enthusiasm. Waking up early to clean out old bones and bandages was nothing near exciting.

Licking one forepaw, she drew it over her ears and started her grooming anew - after all, she needed to get the dust out of her fur before it really settled in. If she allowed it to get deeply comfortable, she'd be cleaning all week! Between licks, she meowed, "So what's on the agenda for today, Nurse?"

Izzy Makani
That's alright! Life gets in the way a lot, I understand that.

That is fantastic! I'm so happy for Zsaru to have a home, and be bonded to someone. Here is her uncert; I know it's small, but that's the only one I have.

How do we apply for them to be bonded? To get the new certs and such.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items