Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PrP] The road to a witchy's heart (Rae N. Bo x Rylin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image

The grin plastered on Rae's face wasn't from an object, something someone said, or even something he'd done. It was from the sight of this fae he'd happened to catch a glance of the previous day. It was a witchy, and a hot one at that. His grin widened as he thought about her. Brushing his hair back, his grin widened. 'With his dashing good looks, how could he not win her over?' he thought to himself. Adjusting the bouquet of pink rosebuds so the light hit them just right, he made his way down the road in hopes he'd run into her once more.

[[ Breeding agreement for Picho x Adriana ]]

icy serenade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:22 am
User Image

Things around here had been dull. Dull, dull, dull since she left her mate. He started off as a dream guy, but she saw him less and less. She craved attention, so that just didn't work for her. She had found herself thinking about him as she leaned over a small table at an outdoor cafe, pursing her lips as she stirred a spoon about in her cup of tea. The witchy let out a sigh of disappointment. "Mom and momma found each other... through an oops. Farin found her mate... Why'd mine have to go downhill like that?" she asked herself with a whine.

Random Nobody 13
Sorry for the wait hun @ @ All of my RP musings just died while I was sick orz

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:12 am
Just as he had thought, the witchy was near the place Rae had seen her last. This time though, she was leaning over a table in front of a small, relatively nice building. The sign on the front revealed it to be a cafe. Grin growing wider, Rae approached the female. A small white fence separated the cafe's outdoor tables from the main road, and Rae took the opportunity to lean against it, flowers in hand.

Letting loose a wolf whistle he hoped gained her attention, Rae grinned. "What's a hot babe like you doing here by herself? I'm surprised you're not surrounded by scores of admirers, all trying to see who would get the chance to have a drink with you," his natural charm escaped as he let the flowers hang in plain sight.

icy serenade
xD it's alright, i know what it's like to want to be able to reply but just not being able to. <3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Unaware of someone else around her until it was too late, the sounds of someone whistling broke her away from her thoughts. With her ears flicked back against her hair and a scowl on her face. Yeah, she wanted and craved attention, but sure as hell not like this loser was giving her.

She turned in her chair slightly, kicking up her leg over the other at the knee, giving a less than thrilled look to the pig cat calling. "Well it's because I tend to eat idiots that think they are hot s**t. Yummy." The ever slight hint of a smirk was at the corner of her mouth for a moment before she crossed her arms and leaned back in her seat, brow quirked and a look of disapproval on her face.

Random Nobody 13
It's been super killer to not be able to reply to my RPs... -totally cried about it the other day- l'D

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:44 pm
Her disapproval was completely lost on him. "Then it's a good thing I'm not an idiot who thinks he's hot; I have enough people telling me I am to believe it's true," Rae told her with a wink. Lifting the bouquet he held it out in offering. "Someone of your beauty deserved something almost as beautiful to compliment you. I saw you the other day, and hoped I might run into you today so I could give you this." The bouquet of pink rosebuds, complimented by white daisies and bright greenery, was tied off with a simple white ribbon and quite fragrant. Quite obviously it was fresh but had been carried around for several hours. Watching the witchy with an earnest expression, Rae couldn't wait to see the look of joy he expected.

icy serenade
D: Don't cry! They'll still be here when you feel better <3
By the way, I have an idea on how to start the next rp between Maia, RJ, and Roxy. Did you want me to PM you about it or just chat about it here? xD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:53 am

'Oh gods... he's full of himself, aaaaaand stupid' she thought to herself, her disapproving scowl never leaving her face. With a scoff and a roll of her eyes, she crossed her arms over her chest, tail flicking behind herself in irritation. Not even bothering with dignifying his words with a verbal response, she flicked a hand up, twirling her finger. A bit of black and purple magic danced about over her finger tip, then she pointed it toward the flowers he held out to her. Within a few moments, the flowers withered and the petals began to fall to the ground. "Don't waste your time, and most of all, don't waste mine. I'm not interested in a tail chaser who's full of himself."

Random Nobody 13
Yeah... She's not going to make this easy for him by any means lD

lol Toss me a PM? Otherwise the talking it out might go a bit slower if it's done here X'D

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:42 am
A surprised look on his face, Rae was confused about why the pretty witchy would do such a thing. A confused look on his face as he looked back and forth between the flowers and the girl. With a shrug, he dropped the flowers and gave her a once over. "Tail chaser? Babe, if I was just a tail chaser, I would have left for another girl the second you didn't seem interested. Yet here I am, wanting a chance to impress the pretty lady. What do you say, give me a chance?" he opened the gate and walked inside, tails flicking gently as he gave his request. He wasn't one to give up easily if there was a sexy babe at stake. Especially one who played hard to get.

icy serenade
xD Don't worry, he's not one to give up easily.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:02 am

She gave a snort, most unimpressed all the way around with this guy, and yet slightly amused by his confusion. That was a plus out of this annoying situation at least. Her arms tightened over her chest as he was looking her over like a lunch buffet. "Tch... We'll call you a rather annoying and slightly persistent tail chaser, then." She shifted herself back, uncomfortable as he came through the gate, a barrier that was keeping him at am already not-so-tolerable distance. Giving a scoff, her eyes narrowed on him. "Why would you even feel the need to try and impress someone who's obviously not interested? Are you that dense that you can't take a hint that's more like a slap to the face, or do I need to get up and actually slap you? Then again.. you just might like it. Who the hell knows what kind of jerk you are. I've seen them all." She gave a sneer, growling at him some. Why wouldn't they just leave her the ******** alone?! Men! All of them! God!

Random Nobody 13
This amuses me greatly... it really does l3

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:29 pm
Noticing her discomfort, Rae had the smarts to at least not come any closer. Leaning back against the fence, he crossed his arms over his chest. "Doll, you don't know a thing about me. Other than the fact that I'd like a chance to impress you and my good looks, you've seen nothing about the kind of fae I am. What have I done that's made such a pretty witchy despise me so?" he asked her sincerely, making sure his eyes didn't wander from hers. "Or maybe it wasn't me, but some other mook whose made you so angry, and you're taking it out on me. Now tell me, is that fair to me?"

icy serenade
o3o! He actually managed not to sound like a complete idiot there. I'm impressed.
Sorry it took so long to reply <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:35 pm

Just the sound of him even calling her a name like that made her skin crawl and an involuntary growl pass from between her lips. Eyes narrowed on him, she stood up, arms falling at her sides, and hands clenching into fits. "Well don't go talking like you know everything either, a*****e! This road goes both ways!" Quickly, her arm flew out to the side as she raised her voice even more "Don't you DARE think you can even TRY to impress me after acting like a tail chaser, then pulling that dumb a** move right there! You obviously know NOTHING about females and how to talk to them! All of you are good for nothing! My mothers sure as hell had the right idea when it comes to males... as in not bothering with them!"

Random Nobody 13
Maybe, but he sure didn't win any points with her >.o; Anger issues, yes

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:52 pm
Eyes widening, ears flat against his skull, and hands flying into a position of surrender, Rae was practically squished against the fence. "I wasn't saying I knew everything, I was just taking a guess as to what could have made you so mad! I'm sorry!" he desperately tried to backpedal. "It was a question, I swear!" Voice falling in defeat, eyes downcast, he quietly answered. "You're right. I don't...Most of the time they just fall for my good looks and I don't have to do anything." Looking up at her, he had to stifle a smile, she was even hotter when she was angry.

icy serenade
>.o Ouch, that had to hurt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:10 am

She was nearly surprised as he gave the gesture of surrender, almost reigning in her anger some, but refused to in the end. He was being quite the unforgivable jerk! And man oh man was he just digging himself a deeper grave with her. Cocky b*****d! "Tch... Well aren't you just so full of yourself..." With a growl, she moved her arms, crossing them over her chest. It was both to cover herself up as she still felt vulnerable with the fact that her past hurts were brought into question by this jerk stranger, and to show she had more attitude toward him. She noticed his smile as he looked up at her, giving a stand-offish and questioning look back as she took a step back. "What are you smiling about?! There is nothing funny going on here!" she shouted, truly caught off-guard by him.

Random Nobody 13
Sorry for the slow... > <
And he's really messing with her right now without even trying XD

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:27 am
"Because you're beautiful," the truth slipped out before Rae could stop it. Speaking quickly lest she decide she would be better off if she left, he continued as if he had meant to say that. "And I'm glad to at least have met you. I...don't mean to make you mad. Everything I try to calm you down seems to just make you madder!" he told her exasperatedly. Hiding his face in his hands, he slowly straightened back up and decided to try something new.

Squaring off his shoulders and taking a deep breath, he looked her straight in the eyes and spoke. "Could we perhaps try this again, the right way?" he asked her. Without waiting for an actual answer, he decided to try it and see if perhaps she would go along with it. There wasn't much farther down that he could go. "Hello, I'm Rae. What's your name?"

icy serenade
Sorry for my slow as well gonk
And he's practically wracking his brain trying to get onto at least neutral terms with her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:09 pm

The answer he gave shocked her all the more, making her tighten her arms around her even more. This was... awkward. By a lot. For her. For a moment she almost felt bad for being bitchy toward him, but then he kept his mouth running and it just made her want to reach out, grab him, and shake the ever living hell out of him! With a quiet snarl, she glared off the the side, snubbing him some. "You really don't know how to talk to a girl, because nothing you said could even come close to helping anyone calm down." And his frustrations? Well they amused her some. Good. He was feeling at least some of how he made her feel.

Her ear flickered at the sound of him taking a deep breath, causing her to slowly peer over toward him out of sheer morbid curiosity for what he could possibly even be doing and getting ready to say this time. Ears falling back against her hair, she gave him a look that could only say 'what the ******** are you up to?' when he introduced himself. She gave a quiet scoff, shifting her stance some before at least giving a nod, but not quite willing to be so friendly with him. A girl has to have her spite, right? "You have three guesses before I'll tell you anything" she said, giving a scoff as she gave a bit of a snotty look at him, hiding a bit of a smirk.

Random Nobody 13
GOOD LUCK BUDDY! You are so gonna need it lD

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items