Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
A Lady And A Gentlestallion (Aries and Willow)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:56 am
User Image

The great thing about being comfortable both in a crowed city and out in the open of nature alone is that it doubled the places one could go and enjoy being. Today the faded red stallion made his way outside of the town where the fields and forests would eventually meet. He liked coming to see those Mearh who made their livings farming the land or being foresters. The older looking stallion, base mainly on the color of his wavy mane and his life experiences, could fit in with Mearh of all classes. He was truly an old soul that fit in with everyone. As he walked along the road he hummed softly to himself enjoying the way the bright sunlight warmed his dark coat. Maybe he would stop buy a farm and see if any farmer could use an assistant for the day.

OpticPeach

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:54 pm
Willow hummed softly to herself as she watered her garden, enjoying the warm sun as she took care of all of her lovely flowers. Warm days were always nice, and she really just wanted to have a picnic with how fine the weather was. She did enjoy sitting among her flowers. Though sometimes it did get slightly lonely. She lived a ways out from the main city, which meant she was practically isolated from everyone. The only time she really went into town was to get soil and such for her plants, or to sell some when she really needed the money. It wasn't as if she hated people or anything, plants were just hard to care for anywhere else. Sighing softly to herself, she went inside to fix up a picnic for herself.

Dooma

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:30 pm
Even with his own humming he was able to catch the soft notes of someone else's humming voice. He stopped his own voice and turned to look towards the just ending female hum. He was fairly sure he knew which way the sound had been coming from so he turned to head on off in that direction. He made way towards a small garden. He did not see anyone in it but it looked to be freshly watered. He stepped towards it and crouched down to look at the new growth. It was a very nice little crop coming in. He smiled, "Well does not look like I shall get myself much work here. But I can try." He stood slowly and made his ways around to the front of the little cabin.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games