Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tempmus Chronicles

Back to Guilds

A guild where original ideas for stories can Blossom. And Bubbles. And okay, Buttercup, you can join too. 

Tags: Anthro, Original, Stories, Variety, Role Playing 

Reply The Tempmus Chronicles
Art Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:59 pm
Came by to drop some artwork. General art/artwork thread.
All my drawings are on lined paper because I'm poor.

Hadouken
Shoryuken
Prototype artwork for my Torran
Drawing of Torran back when I thought the whole Torran race was tribal
Official character sketch of my Torran
Official character sketch for Gareth
Race sketch for Flight or Airship Torran
Completely off-subject piece I drew a few days ago  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:16 pm
Those are all really well done! I also really like the Air Torran you made! I like the gas mask and oxygen tanks.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:42 am
I got bored.
Then Scizor got bored.
Then we both got bored.
Then Scizor got bored again.
Then I got bored again.

And that, kiddies, is how my spring break went down.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:28 pm
Well, Flipnote Hatena (My art thing) is shutting down this month, so I took the liberty to upload my best flipnotes to my Youtube account. I encourage you all to check it out if you get the time... Some of them even include you all's charries! The most recent are "Can't Stand It" and "The World Tonight". Just type havencat14 into the search bar and you'll find me!

Thanks~

-Haven  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Vice Captain

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:54 pm
I watched a few on my phone and commented on a couple. But I gotta watch the rest on my laptop tomorrow. The artwork and lipsync is great. It's a shame they're ending this. You're really good at it. Are they shutting down the site? Or whatever you use to create them too? Because if you can still create them, I urge you to continue making them and uploading them onto YouTube. I'd like to see more.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:36 pm
Indeed. Despite my gripes about content matter, I think these are ******** fantastic videos. You're an amazing animator.  

Fadedepic

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Vice Captain

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:49 pm
Fenrir Shade
I watched a few on my phone and commented on a couple. But I gotta watch the rest on my laptop tomorrow. The artwork and lipsync is great. It's a shame they're ending this. You're really good at it. Are they shutting down the site? Or whatever you use to create them too? Because if you can still create them, I urge you to continue making them and uploading them onto YouTube. I'd like to see more.

I believe they are shutting down the site, but don't worry! There's a new version coming out for the 3DS in the summer. Whether or not they will have a button to upload them to Youtube I'm not sure. And I'm glad you like them! I work hard on them! If you wanna see more before the site shuts down, go to flipnote.hatena.com and search havencat14. You can see other's too! They're made on the DSi. Hand-drawn and hand-animated.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:54 pm
havencat14
Fenrir Shade

I believe they are shutting down the site, but don't worry! There's a new version coming out for the 3DS in the summer. Whether or not they will have a button to upload them to Youtube I'm not sure. And I'm glad you like them! I work hard on them! If you wanna see more before the site shuts down, go to flipnote.hatena.com and search havencat14. You can see other's too! They're made on the DSi. Hand-drawn and hand-animated.

Wow! It's certainly a lot of work! But it pays off, most definitely. I didn't have enough time to look at any others today, due to homework and chores. But I will if I have time tomorrow! Which I should! And I hope that they allow uploading on the new one! I really wanna keep seeing these!  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Vice Captain

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:56 pm
Draiden Kaid
Indeed. Despite my gripes about content matter, I think these are ******** fantastic videos. You're an amazing animator.

-Blinks- Did I just get a compliment out of you? W-Wow, thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:59 pm
Yes. Believe it or not, I'm not entirely an egotistical megalomaniac whose soul purpose is to conspire against humanity.

In other news that totally strokes my ego the right way, my school is giving me an award because I am good at drawing. No clue how the student body even knew I existed in the first place, but I think it's cool  

Fadedepic

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:03 pm
Congratulations! I hope it goes beyond that as well!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:38 pm
Draiden Kaid
Getting an award and other stuff.

Speaking of, I think I'm going to do another one of my wonderful art collages that everyone here enjoys. [/sarcasm] However, I'm going to change my pace and actually be nice about it. Happen to tell me the name of the character you want used in the family photo. Pictures/drawings/descriptions would totally help. If not, I'll just draw whatever I feel you'd be best with.  

Fadedepic

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Vice Captain

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:13 pm
Wow! Congrats! I got an award once. Soprano I Leadership. -Grin-

Family... photo? Well, I uploaded the pictures of my charries, so you can use the one based from me... I-If you want, of course! N-Not pressuring you or anything! It's your pic, so do what you like!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:49 am
Well, of course, but you have like a bigillion characters. Having any kind of imput on exactly who you want in the picture would be nice.  

Fadedepic

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Vice Captain

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:13 am
Haven, she's the one closely based from me...

I don't have that many on this guild... Not yet, anyway...  
The Tempmus Chronicles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff