(PRP) Farih x Nguvu.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:36 pm
Nguvu was feeling a lot better about his circumstances. He had been able to talk to some of those in the pride, and to assure them of his good intentions. Everyone had seemed to ease a little at the thought of his presence within the pride, and it made him feel a little less awkward. This was probably due to both his ability to try and interact socially, and that he had been here for a few months now.

He was taking his usual daily stroll, usually just after midday. Nguvu liked to ensure that the borders were safe, it had become somewhat of a habit. Luckily he had not faced any conflict, yet.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:59 pm
User Image

It was another lazy day for the snarky lioness. This particular time of day was always the best time to sit around and basically do nothing, and it didn't seem like she was really needed for anything else as no one had specifically come to look for her so she was perfectly contented with just finding a good spot to lie around and pass the time. The cream-colored lioness had traveled toward the borders of the pride as per usual and spotted a tree in the nearby distance. A small smile formed on her maw as she made to head for it, in her mind designating it as her spot for that afternoon.

Along the way though, she caught sight of a lion heading in the similar direction. Eyes narrowed and she picked up her pace, heading him off in the process. "My spot," she said as she passed him, soon reaching the little tree and its shade before the other. In her rush, she didn't realize who it was exactly.

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:40 pm
Nguvu stood there silently and widened his eyes. He wasn't a disrespectful male, but wasn't exactly used to others treating him in a slightly disrespectful way either. After all, he was their watcher, their protector of sorts. He cocked his head in a cub-like fashion and let out a hearty chuckle. "Sorry, Miss." He nodded his head and continued to pad past her. "You seem a little tense today, are you alright?"

He liked to consider himself to be available to protect both physically and mentally. He sought to consider himself a counsellor, occasionally. However he also realized there was a likelihood that the lioness could blow up in his face.. He didn't want to overstep his mark.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:52 am
The lioness settled down in her designated spot before regarding the male once more, eyes widening a bit when she realized who it was. Really, she only knew him by face and name; as usual she hadn't bothered to socialize all too much with her fellow pride members. It was probably something she ought to fix about herself, but in all honesty Farih really didn't care all that much one way or the other. In fact, the less she had to worry about personal relations the better off she was.

"Ah, yes, I'm fine," she replied almost nervously. "I wanted the shade, that's all. There's plenty of room though, if you'd like to...join me." She fought the urge to make a face at the idea of sharing with someone she was hardly familiar with.

Zohwhee
Sorry for the late reply. ^^;

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:24 pm
_ p a o cx
@__@;;;; me too...

"Well!" Nguvu exclaimed loudly with a smile. His large forepaws sought to find the same spot as the lioness, for he too was partial to a shaded spot in the midday heat. "I suppose sharing is what we do in a pride."

He settled down gently, not too close to Farih, as he knew how come females could be uncomfortable with his presence. Perhaps he should take the opportunity to make small talk? He could find out about what had happened since he had been gone. His sisters could only tell two versions of a story, after all.

"So, before I arrived, what happened?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:06 am
She shifted, almost awkwardly so, when he took a spot just nearby. Thankfully he seemed rather considerate regarding the space between them, as there was enough that it wasn't...particularly...uncomfortable, but she wasn't too happy with the situation either way. The lioness subtly scooted to the edge of the shade and a bit further from the male, then settled down and cleared her throat at his question.

"In all honesty," she said, putting no effort into hiding the indifference in her tone. "I hadn't paid much attention; just followed what I was told to do. So," and Farih gave what could be considered a somewhat apologetic look, before continuing. "Unfortunately, that makes me the worst lioness in the pride to ask about those...matters."

Zohwhee
x3;

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:35 am
Nguvu noted the way the lioness reacted to how he sat down, even if she was subtle about it. He knew a lot of lionesses around here would be wary of him, or any male in general, and he understood that. He made sure to stay where he was and gave her a warm smile.

"That's alright, I suppose some gossip more than others." His mind drifted to think of his sisters for a moment. "I've just been trying to gather some light on what happened whilst I was gone, as you know I was here as a cub, and my sisters are here." He nodded.

"They've filled me in a little bit, but I'm sure there's still much I haven't heard of."

_ p a o cx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:44 am
The lioness listened with only half interest in what he had to say, though whether that was just because...well, that was how she was or he was just talking about something that really didn't interest her. Either way, she managed to keep her eyes on him as he spoke, and she nodded her understanding at his curiosity. Had it been her in his place she might have been out doing the same thing; as it was, she wasn't in his place and could only speculate. She sighed.

"I am sorry I can't help," she said finally, her tail flicking lightly behind her before settling at her side. "But you're right, I don't spend too much time around the watering holes. Gossip is..." and she paused and narrowed her eyes to try and get the right word for what she was trying to say.

Zohwhee

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:52 am
Nguvu paused and lingered in the silence for a moment. "I don't quite know the right word to go there, either."

"Information is different to gossip though, I suppose. I would rather have the facts about what happened in my absence than speculation and 'juicy' details." He let out a low rumble of a laugh at the word 'juicy'. He had heard it been used in that context once before and it had amused him, so he had made a mental note to remember it for future use.

"I just wanted to see if there was anything I should know in my position." He supposed though, that if there was anything of high importance, he would be told. Perhaps the past was irrelevant, and all that mattered now was the future. That was his job, to protect the future, and challenge anyone that stood in the way.

He doubted Farih would find it as amusing though and quickly stopped. The lioness seemed a little awkward in his presence so he stood up slowly and moved further away from her spot.

"Thank you for your help, anyway, I did not get your name, I'm afraid?"

"I'm Nguvu." He doubted the lioness didn't know his name. He was a controversial subject and thus had been the subject of a few moments of gossip. Although, as the pale lioness didn't partake in such social activity, he found it entirely plausible that she may not know him.

_ p a o cx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:26 am
Her ears flattened a little, only slightly out of embarrassment that she couldn't quite finish her thought, but more because he'd somewhat misunderstood her. "I only meant to say...well, that," she said, her eyes downcast only briefly. "I'd prefer the facts over anything, er, 'juicy', so with regard to that we're of the same opinion."

Farih eyed him as he left, feeling herself relax as he rose and seemed to start taking his leave. She found it odd that he introduced himself, though; it was true enough that there wasn't a lioness in the pride that didn't know his name. Even one like her, that didn't like gossip and that sort of talk. "Farih," she returned, bowing her head slightly by way of a sort of late greeting. "And I realize I wasn't much help, so I'm not sure why you're thanking me. You are welcome, all the same."

The pale lioness raised her paw in the direction that she'd come. "I believe my mother might know more than me, though? Hopefully she can help you gather what information you need."

Zohwhee

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:32 am
He gave her a wide smile. To know they were of the same opinion in regard to gossip was refreshing, although he had met a few others with the same mindset before.

"It is more the fact that you did not dismiss me instantly, I am thanking you for." He joked. Perhaps he could be a little imposing at times, being such a large creature with a desire to prove himself. Perhaps a duel would come soon to aid him in his cause.

"Farih. That's a nice name." The male said simply.

And with that the large male whipped around to follow the direction in which Farih pointed. He shook his mane and began to walk off with a sense of determination.

_ p a o cx
Finished! <3 Thank you lovely

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces