Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
Race bases and the like - Feel free to make them Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daemongrave

Aged Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:58 pm
Nox Noctis Umbra
Daemongrave
S.I.N. Pureblood? stare

Feel free to make one.
Is not what we are doing here now? neutral

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:34 pm
Daemongrave
Nox Noctis Umbra
Daemongrave
S.I.N. Pureblood? stare

Feel free to make one.

A race base as described in the welcome stickie is a hangout in either the town subforums or the O.R.R.G subforum that your race / profession hosts. Its a place were anyone is welcome to chat but you can sort of muster there. It was super popular in our first incarnation so it has been brought back. It is so everyone can have a little corner that suits them.  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Daemongrave

Aged Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:39 pm
Nights-Rune
Daemongrave
Nox Noctis Umbra
Daemongrave
S.I.N. Pureblood? stare

Feel free to make one.

A race base as described in the welcome stickie is a hangout in either the town subforums or the O.R.R.G subforum that your race / profession hosts. Its a place were anyone is welcome to chat but you can sort of muster there. It was super popular in our first incarnation so it has been brought back. It is so everyone can have a little corner that suits them.
With the Royal Guards, we had set up a bar role play thread once. Pretty successful before which you might like to consider once you get some more active members that is.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 pm
Daemongrave
Nights-Rune
Daemongrave
Nox Noctis Umbra
Daemongrave
S.I.N. Pureblood? stare

Feel free to make one.

With the Royal Guards, we had set up a bar role play thread once. Pretty successful before which you might like to consider once you get some more active members that is.

Yes. We have a guild RP that is a garden. I may set up a bar one later. smile Sounds good.  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

Noxy Nevermore
Vice Captain

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:23 pm
Daemongrave

Yes, but you make your own for your race. I did not mean for you to take offence or to appear stupid. I was simply stating that if you wanted a base for a S.I.N Pureblood you could make one.

Guild note: AHHH SORRY!!! I accidentally edited this post! I think its all back correct sorry! -needs more caffeine! the edit and quote are too close together! -Nights  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:13 am
Daemongrave

I would love you to make a S.I.N base and I think it may be needed in the coming war!

Nox Noctis Umbra

I would LOVE for both S.I.N and B.O.O to have bases here. It will help since I feel war is brewing again. (certain nods in the manga have me thinking a new enemy will appear and only lots of people uniting will stop it)

(sorry for the post edit, them buttons are out to get meee sweatdrop )  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

Daemongrave

Aged Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:30 pm
Nights-Rune
Daemongrave

I would love you to make a S.I.N base and I think it may be needed in the coming war!

Nox Noctis Umbra

I would LOVE for both S.I.N and B.O.O to have bases here. It will help since I feel war is brewing again. (certain nods in the manga have me thinking a new enemy will appear and only lots of people uniting will stop it)

If I must, but I will need help rallying more members... wait.. what? A bigger evil than my Queen.? That is unacceptable.. If anyone will be slaughtering B.O.O. members it will be us in the name of Queen Sen. stare

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:37 am
Nights-Rune
Daemongrave

Nox Noctis Umbra

That is alright and I agree.  

Noxy Nevermore
Vice Captain

Liberal Lunatic

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 am
Nights-Rune
Hi folks... Some of you have expressed interest to make one.
What is in them is up to you however i have now made the Troll Base so please feel free to use it as guide.

Anyone can make one of these threads so please do not be shy. If anyone wants help or to talk things over about their own base then please do feel free to message me about it.

I am always on hand to help any of you with any question you may have big or small, or any desire you have of, within or from the guild. smile

So folks smile post away. Oh yes and the Troll base is now open for general chatter! smile

Just to clarify things:
Quote:

-sits down purring- BLOOD GRIFFIN!!! DOES BLOOD COUNT TOO???  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:53 pm
Blood Maverick
Nights-Rune
What is in them is up to you however i have now made the Troll Base so please feel free to use it as guide.

Anyone can make one of these threads so please do not be shy. If anyone wants help or to talk things over about their own base then please do feel free to message me about it.

I am always on hand to help any of you with any question you may have big or small, or any desire you have of, within or from the guild. smile

So folks smile post away. Oh yes and the Troll base is now open for general chatter! smile

Just to clarify things:
Quote:

Of course blood if you want to set up a nest and invite more griffins you are more than welcome to do it in this guild smile  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:09 pm
Nights-Rune
Blood Maverick
Nights-Rune

Just to clarify things:
Quote:

Of course blood if you want to set up a nest and invite more griffins you are more than welcome to do it in this guild smile

-purrs happily and trots away with tail held high- BLOOD LOVED!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:00 pm
my brace in in the swamp and the desert  

Iggykoopa130

Intermediate Gekko

10,265 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff