lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:42 pm
Reoakee

Eshan stood and stretched. Her bones popped and cracked as she moved so that she was standing right again. "The day is young and we should get a move on it before it becomes old don't you think?" She arched an eyebrow at his lady mist comment. "Lady mist?" she asked. That was a new one for sure. If anyone was a lady of the mist it had to be her white mother. She turned and trotted away to a field that held game and was just a lovely spot in general.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:06 pm
Hearing her joints pop like that surprised Ico a lot. “I do very much agree and would be happy to move though to be honest I usually sleep many days away into very very old age.” He didn’t tell her of his pranks on Tish or her mate since he liked to wait for twilight for those and much of the was preparing or preparing a place to hide after in some cases. Night was his friend since he could hid so well compared to the other two. He followed her quietly thinking and wondering if she didn’t’ like the nickname.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:42 am
Reoakee

Eshan gave him an odd confused look to his answer. "Why would you want to sleep your days away? What is the purpose for that?" she asked in pure and utterly confusion. Her family was made up of nomads but once her white mother gave birth to her and the rest of her siblings they all seemed to settle down some. Of course the moved and traveled about but she suspected not as much as her parents once had when it was just the two of them. "I think you have me confused with one of my mothers though if you are referring to Lady Mist seeing as that is how my mothers meet."

wc:114  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:27 pm
lisais-fire619
" "

“Well sleeping ones days away is kind of an expression meaning I don’t really do anything particularly exciting or anything. Besides that I happen to like sleeping. Especially in a comfortable place. I generally tend to be up more at night because of that.” He cast a curious look over the female, had she really never heard such a phrase? “ahh…. No it was just a little nickname for you that was in my mind since you are well you look like the type who could walk out of a fog back and no one would have any idea if you were walking in the mist or formed from it.” He gave her a wink. “Still if you’d prefer for me to call you something else I’m sure I can think of something. Perhaps soft mist? Or gentle mist?”

wc 139  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash