Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild ☆ Pretty in Paint!

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Newbie, Supporting, Training, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 226 227 228 229 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Auntie sindy
Forum Assistant

Wealthy Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:18 pm
paradoxical spasms Wrote:
hey there guys
im new to gaia less than a day old
and also new to this guild
i hope i can make lots of friends here smilies/icon_heart.gif

Welcome to the NSTG guild ^^
Hope you enjoy your stay with us smilies/icon_heart.gif
We also have games going on in Chatterbox, so why not check out the threads and play? smilies/icon_3nodding.gif  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:19 pm
xXxXx_oOo_xXxXx Wrote:
Hello all! Well, I'm xXxXx_oOo_xXxXx, but that's a bit long, so you can just call me Hugz or Kizzes. My real name is classified, but my online alias is Raelyn. So you can call me that as well if you'd like. :)
I've never been on Gaia before, but a friend of mine has been giving me tips and pointers on how to navigate. I'm pretty skilled with coding, and this site's coding is pretty similar to other sites, so it's been rather easy to figure it out.
Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to the NSTG guild, Hugz!
If you need any help, please feel free to post in our Question and Assistance sub-forum and we will try our best to help.
Have you also checked our Resources sub-forum? There are great tips for new users to use smilies/icon_3nodding.gif  

Auntie sindy
Forum Assistant

Wealthy Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

pikachoou

Fashionable Genius

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:54 am
Auntie sindy Wrote:
Welcome to the NSTG guild, Hugz!
If you need any help, please feel free to post in our Question and Assistance sub-forum and we will try our best to help.
Have you also checked our Resources sub-forum? There are great tips for new users to use smilies/icon_3nodding.gif

Well, thank you! :D
I'll definitely check those both out if need be. Thanks again for welcoming me! :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:31 pm
Hey guys! I'm new to Gaia,as well to this guild.
I hope I can make some buddies.  

Flaming Toteke

Quotable Citizen

Auntie sindy
Forum Assistant

Wealthy Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:35 am
Flaming Toteke Wrote:
Hey guys! I'm new to Gaia,as well to this guild.
I hope I can make some buddies.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:45 am
Hi I'm beliciacookie I'm about to be 16 I've been on Gaia for 2 days. I hmmm am not great about talking about myself.  

Beliciacookie

Auntie sindy
Forum Assistant

Wealthy Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:53 am
Beliciacookie Wrote:
Hi I'm beliciacookie I'm about to be 16 I've been on Gaia for 2 days. I hmmm am not great about talking about myself.

Welcome to GaiaOnline, and also to NSTG Guild ^^
Feel free to post around in our guild, and play games in Chatterbox. smilies/icon_3nodding.gif  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:46 am
Hello, I'm Dorg Endo. I'm new to guild but not new at all to Gaia. I got a random invite and decided to join. You'll mostly see me during the weekend, but during the week a little bit too. Things were crazy in life, starting a job, moving out of my parent's house. So from 2008 to 2012 I almost didn't log in at all smilies/icon_sad.gif but THATS NOT THE CASE NOW! Gaia can't get rid of Dorg Endo that easily.

I joined Gaia July 7, 2003. emotion_smilies/icon_jawdrop.gif  

Dorg Endo

Auntie sindy
Forum Assistant

Wealthy Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:55 pm
Dorg Endo Wrote:
Hello, I'm Dorg Endo. I'm new to guild but not new at all to Gaia. I got a random invite and decided to join. You'll mostly see me during the weekend, but during the week a little bit too. Things were crazy in life, starting a job, moving out of my parent's house. So from 2008 to 2012 I almost didn't log in at all smilies/icon_sad.gif but THATS NOT THE CASE NOW! Gaia can't get rid of Dorg Endo that easily.

I joined Gaia July 7, 2003. emotion_smilies/icon_jawdrop.gif

Welcome to the guild, Dorg ^^
Have you checked our Chatterbox? If not, check out the threads and play games ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:51 am
Hello, I'm posting on the 212th page so no one will notice me. XS

You can call me Ryouma. It's not my name but the name of a manga character I like. I am a guy, I'm open and honest about this, but I prefer to think of myself as a girl on Gaia. I could just pretend to be a girl but I'd feel bad about lying. smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif

I love anime and manga, mainly romance and adventure. I enjoy a good literate, or semi, RP.  

Ryouma Yano

Tipsy Receiver

nerdyroxx

Fashionable Noob

4,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:17 pm
hi everyone! my name is roxane, but i prefer to be called roxx. smilies/icon_smile.gif im a total noob here on gaia and i just joined a day ago, so i would really appreciate all the help i could get. smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

i love anime, music and food. hahaha im a frustrated cosplayer, basic skateboarder, and a wanna-be singer. XD

nice to meet you all! smilies/icon_heart.gif  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:46 am
Ryouma Yano Wrote:
Hello, I'm posting on the 212th page so no one will notice me. XS

You can call me Ryouma. It's not my name but the name of a manga character I like. I am a guy, I'm open and honest about this, but I prefer to think of myself as a girl on Gaia. I could just pretend to be a girl but I'd feel bad about lying. smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif

I love anime and manga, mainly romance and adventure. I enjoy a good literate, or semi, RP.

Feel free to post around in our Chatterbox sub-forum ^^  

Auntie sindy
Forum Assistant

Wealthy Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Auntie sindy
Forum Assistant

Wealthy Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:51 am
nerdyroxx Wrote:
hi everyone! my name is roxane, but i prefer to be called roxx. smilies/icon_smile.gif im a total noob here on gaia and i just joined a day ago, so i would really appreciate all the help i could get. smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

i love anime, music and food. hahaha im a frustrated cosplayer, basic skateboarder, and a wanna-be singer. XD

nice to meet you all! smilies/icon_heart.gif

Welcome to NSTG guld, Roxx!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:51 am
--Personalize this formatting--

[align=center]Hello, new to Gaia and found this place on the front of the guild list!

Joined because I knew I'd be hopeless otherwise. ; u;
Actually from TinierMe, but that site closed so I migrated here with with everyone else LOL.
Please don't hesitate to add me or talk with me!
I'm online a lot since I have no life. q v q;;

[/align]
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

LDSK

Fanatical Shapeshifter

G l o w y J r

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:13 pm
Im G l o w y Jr and i just joined recently ^^

I hope to become active here~yummy_smilies/icon_puddi.gif  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 226 227 228 229 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games