Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Eggman Empire- city of ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you think of this?
Horrible! but some what okay... o_o
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Just... no...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Finally! Eggman does something smart 8D ...for once
90%
 90%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 11

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:38 am
D.L dodged the fire before it hit him, he was expecting her to attack though but he didn't expect her to attack the robot carrying Nina. Quickly as he could he used his air shoes and boosted at full speed, going towards Iblis then quickly grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and pinned her to the ground. "Do you really think... I'd let you leave? Your abilities might be useful... but that doesn't mean I won't kill you." he snarls slightly then picks Iblis up still holding onto her collar, he glares at her with emotionless eyes but some anger shown.

The robot that got attacked wasn't moving anymore, Nina struggled to move but her legs didn't respond to her and just felt sharp pain. She whimpered silently but aimed her pistol at D.L, she was planning to shoot him. "Don't hurt her! or-or I'll shoot!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:58 am
Iblis wasn't expecting D.L to grab her and hold her off the ground. She struggled to break free, but her wounds were getting worse. Blood covered part of her arm and side. Iblis heard Nina and looked over at her nervously. Iblis knew that Nina couldn't stand and that worried her. "Nina, don't!" Iblis yelled as she tried to break free. Iblis started to swing from side to side. Soon she had enough momentum and was able to swing up over D.L and kick him in the head and break free. When Iblis landed though, she cried out in agony from her wounds and fell to her knees in pain. Blood was still dripping from her wounds and she was starting to feel light headed. Iblis managed to stand though and shoot more fire at D.L, then she started to run to Nina to help her.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:32 am
Nina dropped her pistol when Iblis yelled at her not to shoot, she winced from the pain and felt like giving up at this rate. "I'm sorry... I don't think I can stand, Iblis." she said weakly then her vision started to blur, she felt like she was on the brick of consciousness barely staying awake.

D.L almost lost balance from Iblis kicking him in the head, his ears ringing slightly from the force or maybe it was something else. He tried to ignore it though and charged at Iblis, dodging each attack Iblis threw at him but as he got closer he did get burned slightly on his left arm. D.L didn't wince or flinch though from the burn and just pinned Iblis to the ground, he noticed she was losing a lot of blood. "Your going to kill yourself at this rate..." he mumbled quietly but then suddenly his rings glowed gold-ish, D.L was healing Iblis' wounds slowly but not fully just enough to stop the bleeding. "Giving you your last warning, if you attack me again... I won't hesitate on killing you and your friend." he said with slight venom in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:46 am
Iblis was surprised to see D.L healing her. She heard him though and looked over at Nina, seeing that she was going to loose consciousness pretty soon. Iblis let out a small sigh. "Fine... So what do you want from us...?" Iblis said, almost in a growl, as she stopped her fire. She knew that there was no way for her and Nina to escape. However, Iblis couldn't help but think of Light. Oh Light...I miss you so much... I wish I could help you... Iblis thought to herself sadly.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:21 am
D.L could hear Iblis' thoughts but ignored it and growled lowly, he stood up off of Iblis to give each other space and kept his guard up if she tried to escape again. "It's not for me to decide that... the doctor will be awaiting your arrival and decide what he wants from you in return, for now you will be placed with the other survivors and treated of your wounds..." he said as one of Eggman's robots picked up Nina carefully, (the other robot that was following him) D.L let the robot take Nina to the base while he stayed with Iblis. "Your friend will be treated at the medical bay inside the base, I'll bring you there myself..." he said but this time more calmly, the ringing in his ear had stopped annoying him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:32 am
Iblis heard D.L and saw Nina get carried off. Iblis was worried though about what the doctor would make of them. When Iblis heard that D.L would take her, she kept a close eye on him. She wasn't sure what to make of this. At least Iblis knew where Nina was going though, so she could find her later. Iblis took a few steps backward and suddenly jumped into the air and shot fire out of her hands to push her away. She was attempting to escape, and made sure that the fire didn't hit D.L.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:02 am
D.L saw Iblis attempting escape again but more different this time, he crossed his arms and floated up into the air with his air shoes following Iblis. "You're very stubborn girl... how many times are you going to resist capture?" he said in slight amusement it seems as he smirks, he floated over beside Iblis with slight speed and was giving her a cold stare. D.L normally didn't toy with his enemies but this girl was different, he could tell she was very stubborn and such which amused him slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:18 am
Iblis heard D.L and saw him keeping pace with her and she noticed that he was toying with her. This annoyed her slightly, but not as much as knowing that she was amusing him. That annoyed her even more. "As much as it takes! I'll fight till my last breath!" Iblis growled at D.L as she sped up. Then she darted into the alleyways, hoping to loose him in there.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 am
"Such a feisty girl..." D.L quickly landed and went on foot, using his speed to keep up with her in the ally way. His smirk had faded though as he felt his head begin to hurt, causing him to suddenly fall onto his stomach in agony. "My head... what the hell...!" he snarled as he tried to stand up again, shaky but still in pain he starts to rub his forehead with his right hand, hoping that would cause the pain to go away but it just got worse. D.L felt like his brain was being stabbed or something with little needles, it was a very painful experience and this only started happening when she kicked him in the head.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:54 am
Iblis saw D.L suddenly collapse in pain and she stopped too. Iblis couldn't help but worry about D.L. She cautiously walked back toward D.L and was wondering what happened to him. Hmm...maybe I kicked his head a little too hard...? Iblis thought to herself. Iblis knew that if D.L were to die, then Light would die too. Iblis started to wonder if adding some heat would ease his pain.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:06 am
D.L collapsed onto his hands and knees still struggling, he was getting tired of this pain in his head but didn't notice Iblis stop or even get closer to him. D.L was shivering his whole body was tense, he didn't care now if Iblis escaped. D.L closed his eyes tightly and his hands tighten into fists, he wasn't going to give up though and so he continued to struggle for he was no quitter even in this much pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:15 am
Iblis saw D.L struggling more and Iblis was finding it hard to watch. She walked up to D.L and her hands started to give off heat, similar to a heat lamp. She knelt down next to D.L and gently put her hands on his head where the pain was. The heat from her hands wasn't scorching, it was like having a heat pack on your head when you're sick. She hoped that this would help him.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:39 am
D.L kept shivering until he felt warm hands on his head, he opened his eyes half way to see who was there and it kinda shocked him to see Iblis there. D.L felt the pain starting to ease, he wondered why she was helping him though. A few minutes ago Iblis was running away from him, this confused D.L greatly but he decided not to bother moving away. It felt too nice to move away but in the back of his mind was screaming at him to move away or do something, he ignored it though as he felt a little sleepy like it was giving him comfort some what. He has never felt comfort from anyone though, although he faintly remembers someone had in the past but couldn't picture who. "What are... you doing?" he questioned Iblis but didn't budge from his position still.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:15 am
Iblis heard D.L and didn't say anything at first. She simply kept applying heat to the same spot. "I'm helping you..." Iblis said in a serious tone. She would have to choose her words carefully around D.L. If she mentioned Light, D.L might attack her or something. Iblis kept applying heat until D.L was feeling better.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:26 am
D.L felt the pain finally fading away, he blinked at Iblis in confusion still. "I see that but... why help an enemy...? I show no mercy to you but... you seem to not care." he said and narrowed his eyes at her, now that she stopped warming his head he could focus more. The heat was making him sleepy for a moment, D.L couldn't believe his guard was down though because of that one moment of comfort.  
โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games