Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Eggman Empire- city of ruins Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you think of this?
Horrible! but some what okay... o_o
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Just... no...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Finally! Eggman does something smart 8D ...for once
90%
 90%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 11

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:44 am
All main characters will be roleplayed by me UNLESS
you request to play the main character that you chose.
(only if you got on the list of that main character)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5 years have past since the beginning of the Eggman Empire, people are hiding in fear of being used as experiments or turned into heartless robots. It began when Eggman had taken control over Project Light, making his Negative chaos energy consume him after taking his free will by planting a chip in his brain. Enslavement for many years, Light has lost all senses of giving people mercy... since his dark side consumed him and closed his emotions, when Light faced off with Sonic in a battle... it was the last time anyone has ever heard of him, what has happened to Sonic? Who will stop Doctor Robotnik now?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List of chaos emeralds~

Red Chaos Emerald: Hidden in base

Blue Chaos Emerald: Hidden in base

Cyan Chaos Emerald: Hidden in base

Green Chaos Emerald: Hidden in base

Yellow Chaos Emerald: Dark Light the hedgehog

Purple Chaos Emerald: Hidden in base

Grey Chaos Emerald: Hidden in base

((OOC: oh the cheesiness ;_; I've been thinking this RP up for awhile now lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:17 pm
A light blue she-wolf wandered the streets of the ruined city. She wore a black skin tight tank top with black baggy pants. Traveling by shadows she stayed out of sight from Eggman's robots that were constantly on patrol. If she was spotted, she would quickly destroy the bot and hide the evidence. "What has become of this place? This city used to be a wonderful place but now... Now it is a living nightmare... I've been destroying bots but...every time one is destroyed, another one takes its place... Something must be done, but...I can't do this alone..." Iblis thought to herself. She continued to wander the streets, searching for anyone in need of help.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:02 am
((I'm adding TD in this, one of his loyal robots but is sorta different from the others.))

TD wondered into the streets with the other robot hounds, he was on patrol but truthfully he disliked doing this. He had wanted to wonder in more places and explore the city on free will, he liked doing just that and having no worries but with the other hounds around he couldn't sneak away unseen in less... there was a distraction. TD pondered on a plan to sneak away, he had no idea yet but was sure he'd think of something soon.

On the way though TD thought he saw someone lurking in the shadows, his scanners picking up movement but some what far off in the distance. TD noticed none of the others sensed it though and an idea popped up in his head, he looked at the leading robot hound and tilt his head slightly in curiosity. "Can TD have permission to check the surroundings in the ally way...? I'm sure there are a few things I can find there of use." he said and the robot leader stopped and turned his head towards him, TD stayed where he was and looked towards the ally then back at the leader, hoping he'd let him go check it out for only a little while.

The robot leader looked towards the ally and scanned it then looks back at TD, it turns it's head away and starts walking again with the other hounds not saying a word for a moment. "Return once you've found something... or if attacked contact me..."

TD nods then dashes off into the ally way, since his scanner has been upgraded he could detect better then others. His master favorites him like his own dog since he was the first created, not only that but he acted more dog like then the new hounds. "Slight freedom for a moment..." he said as he kept running into the ally then jumped on a trash can for fun, he started playing with it by batting it around.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:10 am
Iblis continued to travel through the dark alleyways until she heard something. The she-wolf jumped onto a roof top and looked down at the alley, still laying low though so robots wouldn't see her. Iblis soon saw a robotic dog dash into the alleyway. It looked like it was playing with a trash can. "What the-? It's playing? Hmmm...this one isn't like the others... Still, that doesn't mean that it won't hunt me down and take me to Eggman the first chance it gets..." Iblis thought to herself. She backed away and started jumping from roof top to roof top; however, first jumped over the alleyway where TD was and landed on the roof top on the other side. She made sure to be as quiet as possible, so the other bots wouldn't hear her.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:23 pm
TD perked up when he heard the sound of foot steps and his scanner picked up movement again, he looked up at the rooftops then readied himself to jump high up when he did he landed behind Iblis a few feet away from her. "Huh...?" TD tilts his head at the stranger though out of curiosity, he steps a little closer to Iblis noticing she hasn't noticed him yet and creeps up quietly until he stepped on something that made a crack noise.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:04 pm
Iblis heard the crack behind her and she tensed up, knowing that it wasn't her who made the noise. She slowly turned around and saw TD within reach of her. Iblis jumped backwards startled, but jumped too far and almost fell off the other side of the roof. "Oh shoot!" Iblis said under her breath. She was able to grab hold of the edge of the roof with one hand, but the rest of her dangled of the edge. Iblis didn't have the strength to pull herself up onto the roof with only one hand, and the drop from the roof to the ground was very high. She could get seriously injured if she fell. "Oh no... Nice going Iblis... You're about to get yourself killed..." Iblis mumbled to herself under her breath, knowing that TD was still on the roof.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:28 am
TD watched curiously as Iblis got startled but soon saw her fall over and almost off the roof although barely hanging on, he could tell she couldn't get up by herself and carefully walked towards the edge then his tail grew longer out and grabbed her around the stomach gently. "That's a long drop..." he said in robotic tone while he lifted Iblis up and back onto the roof top beside him, he hoped that this stranger wouldn't hurt him though like others have as his tail gently let go of her and he whimpered silently. "TD heard noises and got curious..." he responded quickly, sorta regretting that he followed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:48 am
((Finally Megan will be old enough to at least be somewhat effective.))

GME01ฮฑ (Megan) in the last five years has become Dr. Robotnik's enforcer, mainly doe tot he fact that she's organic, (meaning that no anti-electronic measures can "deactivate" her), and she has a lot of natural strength.

Right now though, Megan is leading a special patrol with five brand-new MR-01 units. The MR-01 is Megan's own design, which is bipedal, but has four arms capable of switching between built-in weapons and hands, and a turret where its "head" would be. Both legs, all four arms, and the turret have an electronics package that is independent with its own sensors, yet is capable of interfacing with each other part seamlessly, as well as each part being able to control the whole unit by itself. The arms are even capable of acting as legs if the primary legs get destroyed or disabled. In short, they are very redundant, and determinators.

"Eggman" isn't nearly as eager to mass-produce them as Megan is, but he has agreed to produce a few for special patrols, which is really more of a trial. Megan right now is dead-set on proving that her pure-combat design is not only viable, but far superior to the units on patrol right now.

Megan is carrying an M60 heavy machine gun herself, and the MR-01 units have been installed with two machine guns firing the same 7.62 x 54 mm NATO rounds that the M60 does, two 12-gauge semi-automatic shotguns (000 buck), and the turrets have a 30 mm autocannon.  

notmuch_23

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:34 am
When TD wrapped his tail around Iblis's stomach, Iblis started to panic. However, TD had pulled Iblis up and sat her down next to him, Iblis only looked at TD confused. "You helped me...? Why?" was all Iblis could say. She was very surprised that TD, a robot of Eggman's creation, would help her instead of capturing her and taking her to Eggman to be roboticized or used for an experiment.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:30 pm
TD looked at Iblis then tilt his head in slight curiosity and confusion, he wasn't really into hurting people unless for a reason. "TD saw you needed help... so I helped." he sat down and looked around scanning the area, there were no robots in view and none seemed to have noticed them. "When no one is around... TD is free to make choices, master would hate me if he found out I help strangers." he whimpered silently.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:46 pm
Iblis heard TD. "That's odd... none of Eggman's robot have ever had opinions... These must be new additions... He must have added them after I ran away 6 years ago..." Iblis thought to herself. She looked at TD and smiled softly. "Well don't worry, I won't tell anyone about you helping... Not even your master... Oh by the way, my name is Iblis... Thank you for helping me..." she said politely.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:32 pm
TD barked once happily but not so loud, it was a quiet bark and his tail was wagging slowly. "My master calls me TD-1 or TD-51... sometimes just TD since I was his first creation from all the hounds, master always tests new upgrades on me though before others... so I guess he favorites me." he pondered on that thought for a moment, making silly dog noises silently. "I'm glad to help people in need but sorry for scaring you earlier, that was mostly my fault I think..."  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:39 pm
Iblis heard TD and she laid down flat on her back. "It's okay... Hey TD? What do you think about this place? Do you like it here? The deserted streets and the whole city living in fear of Eggman..." Iblis questioned as she looked up at the gray cloudy sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:46 am
TD looked around at what was in front of him, he could see all the ruined buildings and robots patrolling the streets below. "Not really... it's too silent and empty with life..." he said in robotic tone as he scanned the area, there was hardly anyone around that was alive and not roboticized. "Master has been doing a lot of control over the city but... TD cannot openly say his opinion, without being shut down." he whimpered silently for a moment. "TD cares about master though..."  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:01 am
Iblis heard TD and let out a sigh. "I agree... Y'know, this place used to be beautiful. There used to be flowers and forests and people, tons of people. Everything was cheery and colorful before Eggman took over..." Iblis explained. That is what I want to return it to but... I can't do it by myself... I need to find other survivors... Iblis thought to herself. Suddenly, there was a massive explosion across town.  
โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games