Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:38 am
User ImageUser Image
Dean woke up to the sound of others waking, he slowly rosed and stretched, he stood and looked around the site with a huge grin on his face "Good Morning everyone!" he said enthusiastically. Dean grinned at all the faces "And how are all of you this fine a** morning?" he asked with just as much enthusiasm. Dean knew this cheer mood would piss of Micheal to no extent, but he didn't care, because the world as he knew had already been crap, no point being upset about it now. Dean fixed himself and picked up his lab coat off the floor and shook off the dirt, he slowly slipped it on and heard something about moving, luckily he normally kept his things packed so no worried there. Dean sat on one of the logs opposite Micheal and gave him a huge obnoxious grin "Chief" he said with a nod to Micheal "Nadia" he said a little more enthusiastically with a nod and big, bright smile.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:50 am
User Image
Nadia Marie Soto

User Image

I can't escape myself
So many times I've lied
But there's still rage inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

XXXXNadia nodded when Michael said they needed to move. She felt herself relax a little more. The more they moved, the better chance she had of finding her baby. She opened her mouth to speak, but she stopped when Dean woke up. She was sure everyone would be up now, he wasn't generally a quiet man. "Good morning Dean." She replied, standing up and brushing the dirt from her pants. She looked back over at Michael and sighed. "I'll do it this time. Better they be mad at me than you." She told him, gently squeezing his shoulder before moving to the middle of their small camp. "Alright! Everyone up and moving!" She commanded. "We're packing up and getting out of here. Necessities only. We leave in 15." Nadia moved over to her small area and threw her little blanket into her backpack before slipping in onto her shoulders. That was it for her stuff. Now she just needed to wait and see what else she needed to carry.

So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me

ChemNerd11

Magnetic Conversationalist

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Vivet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image
Well this side of mortality is scaring me to death. Just don't think about it at all

User Image

Axel had finally fallen asleep, and was in a deep sleep for 15 mins, when he heard Nadia yelling. Axel could sleep almost through anything, even Dean speaking loudly, but Axel sat up quickly and looked around confused. "Huh? Wha...?" Axel muttered, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and suddenly feeling exhausted from staying up the whole night. He noticed people were packing up, and he couldn't help but sigh. Axel really liked it out here, the wilderness reminded him of the old days when the world wasn't chaos, and he would go on frequent camping trips. Axel got up slowly, feeling groggy, and started to role up his sleeping bag tightly.

Soldier on, soldier on. Keep your heart close to the ground.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image

User Image

``````````````````___________________

~Sometimes you don't know how strong you are, until strong is the only thing left to be..~

= Michael looked over at Arabella as she showed up, he was about to say good morning tell Dean's voice cut threw the air, Michael's attention shot over to the green eyed dark blonde man, he listened to him with that same serious and hard expression before speaking. "Doctor.." Was what escaped his lips until Nadia offered to tell the others about the move, Michael watched her get up and walk behind him, he looked down at his shoulder as he felt her squeeze it lightly, it actually felt kind of nice. Michael watched her walk away, he sighed and slowly got up picking up his machine gun, he pulled the strap around him making the gun hang onto his back. Michael glanced over at Arabella before looking at Dean. "Only what you need, Doctor." He knew how much Dean liked to joke around but this wasn't a joke to him, nothing at this point in history was a joke to Michael. The blue eyed military solider looked away from them and walked past them to his tent as he began to pack his things. =

User Image

ChemNerd11

xX_Death_Daisy_Xx

xX_Death_Daisy_Xx

June Lovelette

DeersackBatman

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image

Arabella got up after Michael explained everything, She threw a few things in her backpack and tied other things around it, It was a heavy duty backpack that held a lot of items so she tied her blanket to the top of it. She ran her fingers threw her greasy unwashed hair, She really wished she was just about bald like Michael at the moment. Arabella hated her hair right now because they weren't able to find items to wash their hair, At least they found soap.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Dean watched Nadia and noted the way she squeezed Micheal's shoulder 'Off limits?' he thought snapping back from his daze as the military man spoke. Dean nodded at the doctor and got up and walked to his things, he heard Micheal say to take only what he needed "You got it captain" he said slowly as he started to pack his things. Dean grabbed all of his medical equipment and looked through it, he made sure to make it all fit into a small container, that way it was lighter and took up less space. Dean made sure he had everything important and swung his hiking pack over his shoulder, he watched Micheal walk into his tent. Dean walked over to the edge of the site and sat on a rock, he knew Micheal normally stood on this very rock to look around and what not, but he was clearly busy packing, and he would move when the man asked of course.

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Vivet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image
Well this side of mortality is scaring me to death. Just don't think about it at all

User Image

After hooking his sleepingbag to his backpack, Axel got up and streached. He was exhausted, but he was ready to move when the group was. He was not gonna be left behind. Axel looked over at Arabella and couldn't help but smile. She was really beautiful but knew he probably didn't have a chance. Plus, whenever he even looked at a girl, he thought of his fiance and instantly felt awful. Axel shook his head, as if to shake away the bad memories, and picked up his bag. "How much food should we pack?" Axel asked Michael, pointing up to the hanging food they hunted down.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image

User Image

~Sometimes you don't know how strong you are, until strong is the only thing left to be..~

= Michael sighed checking his things over again, he lifted his bag over his shoulder and walked over to Axel after the boy asked about the food, he looked up at the bag and looked at Axel. "Everything canned and anything that won't rot on the way." He told the boy with his strict and stern voice before walking off. Michael walked over to Dean, he looked at him as the man moved, Michael stepped onto the rock and looked around. Everything seemed fine, but wait where was? Michael jumped off the rock. "Where is ___?" He asked, manly to anyone that heard. =

User Image

ChemNerd11

xX_Death_Daisy_Xx
I'm sorry but we have all been waiting for you to post for a while now, I'm replacing you.. Since you failed to be active.

ohheyimbrookk

June Lovelette

DeersackBatman

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image

Arabella finished packing everything and took down the small tent she had been sleeping in, She hooked it on the side of the backpack and set it down next to where she sat. Arabella wasn't a procrastinator so when she was asked to do something she did it right away. She was proud of herself, She walked over to Michael. "Ready." She said with a smile, She looked over to Axel who she thought needed help so she walked over to him and packed some of the canned goods they had found. "I'll help." She said and flashed him a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:06 am
User Image

User Image

Axel nodded toward Michael after he told him what to do. "Yes sir" Axel replied, then started to untie the food bags from the high trees. Once the bags were down and Axel was sorting through them, he noticed Arabella walked over and nodded toward her, smiling. "Thanks" he said, passing her one of the bags full of cans and produce. Axel accidently touched her hand when passing her the bag, and couldn't help but blush. "U-uh, I saw ____ heading off toward the lake this morning when I was still on gaurd." Axel called over to Michael, not wanting to make Arabella feel awkward.

User Image  

Vivet

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:36 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

I think I'm Adorable

Dean heard Micheal walk up, he slowly moved to the edge of the rock and let Micheal stand on it. Dean heard Micheal asked if anyone had seen the ex-cop of the group, he turned to Axel as he spoke and nodded "I'll go check" he said standing and heading towards the lake without a go ahead, but he didn't care much, Micheal could have his fit if he wanted, he was bored and looking for the ex-cop sounded like fun to him. Dean headed towards the lake and looked around "Hey Adi! You here? he called out for the woman hopping she wasn't dead, or worse.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

dixxx aul✶

Adi stretched a bit as she woke up, her gun was under her head where it usually was...but where did her pillow go? Adi opened her eyes and realized she wasn't at camp anymore. Springing up, she quickly scaled the premises for any sudden danger. Things seemed to be calm for the moment, but why was she over by the lake instead of back at the campsite? Adi put her gun in her holster and stood up, looking in which direction the camp might be, until she heard Dean's voice calling out to her. She would have responded, but she couldn't see him anywhere and she didn't want to bring any unwanted attention her way. Looking around a bit more, she decided to scale the rocks beside her to get a better look. Once she reached the top, she dusted some dirt and leaves off her pants, then overlooked the lake, wondering just how far she wandered away from camp. At least now she was on higher ground so her group could find her if they needed to.

-CrossroadsQueen-

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

I think I'm Adorable

Dean watched as some of the bushes moved, he froze and watched carefully, when he spotted Adi climbing on top of the rocks he slowly walked up to her "Hey, we're heading out, finding somewhere else to stay, you'd better come to camp and pack up. You wandered pretty far, were you hunting something?" he asked her curiously before looking back in the direction he came from "Anyways we'd better get back before Micheal has a heart attack" he said with a small chuckle as he waited for her before walking back to camp. Dean looked over at Micheal "I found her, she was scouting the area, she was up before anyone and wanted to make sure we were safe is all" he said covering for Adi, knowing Micheal wouldn't freak at her this way.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

dixxx aul✶

"Well good morning to you too doctor." She said sarcastically, hopping down from where she was at. "As a matter of fact..I think I was sleep walking again." She said innocently, still keeping her guard up for any strange noises or movement. She followed close behind Dean and back to the camp, with her hand on her pistol the whole time. Sure, she was a bit paranoid, but who could blame her? She hadn't been in the country for a year and she had witnessed the death of millions, along with almost losing her own life as well...again, if it weren't for Dean, she probably would have been dead. She owed him a lot for his kindness and having her back when it came to Michael. Speaking of which.."Good morning sir. May I ask why we are leaving on such short notice?"She asked her beloved leader. This was a bit strange to her. Why were they leaving when all this time she thought they would be staying here?

-CrossroadsQueen-

-I-NaturallyMickey-I-

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:59 am
User Image

User Image

= Michael glanced over at Axel as the boy spoke, he looked over at Dean as the dark blonde walked away. Michael sighed and lifted his bag a little, he took his gun off his back and held it up resting it on his shoulder as he watched everyone get ready. Michael was glad he didn't have to ask any of them twice, they all seemed to be able to pull their own weight and help each other out at the same time, Michael appreciated all of them. Michael looked over at Dean as he came back with Adi at his side, he nodded at Dean before watching the doctor walk away. Michael looked down at Adi, he slowly lowered his gun placing it to his side. "Supply's are getting low, we need to find necessary utilities. It would be best if we all go together in search for the things we need as oppose to me and Nadia going alone. If something were to happen on our way, we would all be in great danger.." He looked down at her with his icey blue eyes as he spoke, Michael looked away from her and around the camp before speaking again. "Only pack what you really need Adi, leave the extra loud behind." He told her. =

User Image

ChemNerd11

II Riddle II

ohheyimbrookk

June Lovelette

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items