Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia online high school

Back to Guilds

have you ever wanted to go to high school on gaia? now you can! with gaia online high school! 

Tags: High school, gaia online, students, please join!, ...school 

Reply Gaia online high school
Riddle|| Rainbows&Roadtrips ||June Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Submit

Vivet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:19 pm

Well this side of mortality is scaring me to death. Just don't think about it at all

Axel closed the door once Rain got in, then walked around the car and got in on his side. He closed his door, and watched Rain touch the urn and smiled. "Oh, it's my mom" Axel said casually as if it was nothing. After putting on his seatbelt, he looked over at Rain and chuckled a bit. "Sorry, I should explain more. My mom wanted her ashes spread in the ocean by California, where she was born, and that's why i'm making this trip." he said, then looked at Rains weird way of sitting. Axel shrugged, and started the car. "Don't forget to buckle up" Axel said, as he put the car in reverse to pull out.

Soldier on, soldier on. Keep your heart close to the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:25 pm
✿------------------------------------⇢⇠------------------------------------✿

Love

"Oh. That's sweet of you." She said, taking her hand away from the "urn" as he called it. Assuming the seat belt was the strange thing beside her that would keep her from ....escaping? She pulled the belt across her and snapped it in. "Such a peculiar device. You don't honestly think I plan on running away do you?"She smiled a bit, messing with the peace sign around her neck. It helped to comfort her in awkward situations and it was definitely strange once the car started to move.

June Lovelette Wrote:

Race_Of_Glory

Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Vivet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:51 pm

Well this side of mortality is scaring me to death. Just don't think about it at all

"Yea, it was her last wish and I want to fufill it for her..." Axel replied. He started to get uncomfortable on the subject, and was glad Rain changed it. As Axel put the Subaru in drive and started to drive on the road, he saw Rain looked a little uncomfortable. "Are you hungry?" Axel asked Rain, looking at the mile marker and saw a McDonalds, Diner, and a Long Silvers ahead.

Soldier on, soldier on. Keep your heart close to the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Love

Rain smiled. "Oh. I'm fine. But thank you." She kindly rejected. She had eaten edible tree bark with berries earlier that morning, along with handmade bread that one of her friends helped her make. Sure, she was a strange hippie. She had been everywhere and seen much, but she preferred an easier life style. Finding her own food and sleeping under the stars each night. Living on her own in the wild since she was thirteen, she wasn't use to normal life. She happily welcomed it, but wasn't entirely comfortable with it. Sitting quietly, she began humming a melody to herself and smiled cheerfully.

June Lovelette Wrote:

Race_Of_Glory

Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items