till death get us all twice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xl Tiffany lx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:58 pm
-emily jumoed when he said hello cuz she was so lost in thought with her writing about him- "oh..its fine sorry u scared me to death why dont u sit beside me under the shade?" She asked point at the trees leaves above her that gave her shade-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Kage__________________________________________________________

kage saw them pass notes so he decided to see what she was writing before the bell rang. kage left the classroom he went beside the building where nobody is at. he became ghost. he disappeared but his shadow remained he then went to the tree and went behind the tree which is the other side from emily. "i wonder what they are gonna talk about?" he said in low voice so they wont hear.

xx_zakito_wolf_xx

Intellectual Mage

Solarfoxtroter

Unforgiving Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:20 am
He sat under the shade "like I said before you wouldn't believe Me if I told you, you would probably shun me like everyone else in this world..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:00 am
"I would beleive u and wouldnt shun u even if i thought u were crazy cuz i already get shu nby the world too so u know?? So come on tell me plz?" -she smiled at him and put her chin on his shoulder when she asked him to tel lher-  

xl Tiffany lx
Captain

Solarfoxtroter

Unforgiving Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:03 pm
he looked at her "im dead......but im also alive, and im a beast" he looked at the sun "im a vampiric werewolf"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:10 pm
-emily waited a while before responding all that ran through her mind was she knew she wasnt crazy that supernatural things are real so she looked at hi mand smiled an dkissed his cheek- " i beleive u. Now was that so hard?"  

xl Tiffany lx
Captain

Solarfoxtroter

Unforgiving Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:59 pm
He gave her a confused look "your not scared? I'm a vampire, I drink the blood if the living, and I'm also a werewolf, a beast that destroys everything, how can you be so calm?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:08 pm
-at his reply she couldnt help nut laugh as she looke dthis boy in the eyes she slowly feel for him- " im calm cause i trust u. I dont know why but i feel connected to u...if that makes sense?" -she looked away at her comment-  

xl Tiffany lx
Captain

xx_zakito_wolf_xx

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:16 pm

kage a step out of hiding and looked at the boy. "tsk. tsk. tsk. you broke the important rule." he chuckled "hehehee your not suppose to tell anyone about us being real..." he looked at emily. "oh miss please forget what happened here today... ok?" he smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:21 pm
-emily jumped to her feet and screamed when kage first speaked as she sighed she looke dat him confused- "what u mean by us being real whos us?"  

xl Tiffany lx
Captain

Solarfoxtroter

Unforgiving Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:21 pm
allen looked confused at kage "rule? so theres rules?'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:38 pm

he didnt speak but he vanished in mid air then reappeared beside her. "all i can tell you that some people are not what they seem...." he looked back the vampire. "hm.... seems you havent been told. that we mythical creatures have to obey a law. we must never give out that we are not human."

xx_zakito_wolf_xx

Intellectual Mage

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Loxus,Temp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Face the storm!
Or run from it!"

Loxus heard the teacher come in. Went to sleep before. Then got up. It was kinda funny to him. People expected Lightning Elemental's to be more like 'Uncontrollable Energy'!! or 'Super Hyper!'. But he was more the like the quiet before the storm. Lazy and what not, he never knew that many other ones, so he didn't know if that was true. Groaned then saw the teacher. "Hey teach." He groaned from under his breath. Mrs.Kate was one of the only teachers he could kinda stand. It might be the smallish class, so she just doesn't give out that much. But last year his teacher was always trying to get him to stay attention. He was good at remembering things. Just not as good as staying interested.

Good choice!
Not like you'll get far!

It's easier when people get quoted
xx_zakito_wolf_xx
the crimson necromancer
xl Tiffany lx
Holo Claudia Fox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:32 pm
-emily jumoed when he reappeared beside her- "oh my gosh i have a feeling im gonna have to get used to that and well i can keep a secret. Trust me....and if u dont then earase my memory ir whatever takes to make you guys happy"  

xl Tiffany lx
Captain

xx_zakito_wolf_xx

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:44 pm

"what you've seen cannot be unseen... so you have keep this secret." he chuckled. "by the way im unable to die.... because im dead already." "kuh kuh kuh" <-- the way he laughs.

Lovables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff