ATER NOX Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonicShadowWolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:55 pm
Digital Obsession

Honestly, my character had no intention of talking. I could RP his reaction to everything, but I thought it'd be useless chatter. I thought to step in when appropriate. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:25 pm
DemonicShadowWolf
Digital Obsession

Honestly, my character had no intention of talking. I could RP his reaction to everything, but I thought it'd be useless chatter. I thought to step in when appropriate. ^_^

Oh, okay. Good deal! I wasn't sure if he was just being quiet, or if you were away. Thanks for telling me! I didn't want to just talk with Emer the whole time, and everyone be like, "um, where the ******** do we post?!" XD  

Amiimii
Crew

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

Valyrian Steel
Crew

Vicious Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:30 pm
Digital Obsession
DemonicShadowWolf
Digital Obsession

Oh, okay. Good deal! I wasn't sure if he was just being quiet, or if you were away. Thanks for telling me! I didn't want to just talk with Emer the whole time, and everyone be like, "um, where the ******** do we post?!" XD

My thoughts exactly. Been waiting for either of them to post. Figured Jeff's character would like to have some input.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:18 pm
Xavi's poker face was put to the the test. That was a hell of a statement It bothered him that an outsider could know such secrets about his homeland. Not because of national pride, but because knowledge was power and this was a severe sign of lacking it. He coughed quietly, it seemed that his throat was still a bit parched. Xavi whispered in Alfred's ear his eyes not leaving the visitors and making sure only he would hear.. "Uh, Alfred I'm sure this is news to both of us. But before we go anywhere. How confident are you that we can take these three in a fight?" He had never been one for force, but Xavi was a competent warrior and practitioner of the dark arts. He stepped back not waiting for an answer, he was just planting the idea in his mind that going into a cave with three strange men didn't seem the most sound of ides.

Digital Obsession

Many apologies! I'm back now had to take a little time off for school.

Jeff theTrumpetdude
Crew

Son of the Harpy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:15 am
Emer silently listened with an expression that oozed with intrigue at the King's words. It was apparent that he and the king sought the same thing: an end to the Council's doings. Once the King requested to be taken to the cave, Emer looked at him with a raised eyebrow and slight smile that would betray his answer before it was even uttered. "Yes, we will take you there." The thought of the cave caused more memories of the fight to flood the Knights head, remembering the demons that Judith had summoned. He glanced over at Maliarc, only hoping that nothing remained of her power in the cave.

His gaze retracted back to the king as his advisor whispered something in his ear. Emer looked at the advisor with an expression of curiosity laced with suspicion, pondering in his own head if the advisor who had chosen to remain silent until now would be a potential hindrance to their progress. The thought turned into a statement of reassurance, though he still had little idea of what the advisor had said.

"No need to fear us, we would not commit an act of ill intent to the king when we have just come to a mutual understanding." His emerald gaze returned to Alfred as he finished his statement, confirming his words with the look. A knight of the house Aecus would not even think of dishonoring himself like that, especially when the King who stood in front of him was obviously going to lead Ater Nox into an era of prosperous growth.

"I trust that you would do the same where we are concerned?" He raised an eyebrow at the King, though the statement was more so aimed at the advisor, who was another source of suspicion for the Lucidus Knight. He had put all his chips on the table where the King was concerned, though the advisor had barely spoken since they had entered the room. Though the Knight had no doubt that he had little to fear from the King and his intentions, he still pondered if himself and Maliarc could hold their own, should the Noxian's decide that the two were more of a liability than originally thought. Thinking back to the events of the very cave that they would soon visit, he reinforced his confidence that together, Maliarc and himself, could very well survive a surprise attack from the men in the room, though he had nodoubt that no such thing would occur.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:21 am
If there was one thing that unsettle Alfred more than those who didn't care about the people, or those who thought they were perfect, it was people who didn't trust others. He understood completely why they didn't trust each other, though it was completely misplaced. If they truly believed they couldn't trust each other, then they wouldn't have shared such information with each other. Knowledge was power;everyone knew that. "I have no fear of these two men. I believe that we can hold our own, should it come down to that. We are Ater Noxians, not helpless little children." he said, having turned his head back to look slightly at Xavier.

When he turned his head back over to the three other men in the room, he smiled at all of them. "You have no cause to worry about your well being while you are in my company." he assured them, his smile as warm as a cup of hot tea. "Now, I have a question for the man that brought you here..." were the next words from his mouth as he eyed the man who had likely been the man who sent him the piece of paper with the runes on it. "Will you be accompanying us to the cave?" he asked, not caring what the mans answer was.

DemonicShadowWolf

Jeff theTrumpetdude

Amiimii
Crew

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

DemonicShadowWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:46 pm
Zakir watched the drama unfold with a reserved demeanor. As he watched the conversation carry on, he came to some fearful conclusions, most of which he intended to keep to himself. The bottom line was there was too much trust to be had in this room. Although his loyalties lay first and foremost with the cult that made him, he had grown to consider Ater Nox a second home, and as such he intended to make sure they came out on top. It was, after all, why he had set up his main shop here and not in one of the other countries.

As he was finally addressed, he made a respectful motion as he accepted the implied invite. "I would be honored to, as I would not be able to rest until I have seen that my actions have not brought my king unheeded trouble." He bowed, hoping that was sufficient to accompany the men. Zakir rather enjoyed being where things were happening, if not for the simple sake of not having to hear the information second hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:29 pm
Xavi's face relaxed as Alfred spoke, He looked like a weight had been lifted. As if his kings words had bolstered his moral and confidence. The adviser smiled, bowing his head slightly. "Very well, sire." A statement meant to reinforce to the three men that Alfred was the undisputed leader. There was also a sort of welcoming warmth. He seemed much more welcoming and relaxed. In truth he was anything but. Alfred's was naive. Trust was the last thing to be given freely. However, Xavi was there to advise nothing more he would always show Alfred the options it was on the King to pick.

Digital Obsession

Jeff theTrumpetdude
Crew

Amiimii
Crew

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:38 am
The choice to let Emer do all of the talking had turned out to be one of the best decisions Maliarc had ever made. He could tell that this man, Alfred, had taken a liking to Emer, and it seemed to be returned as well. This was simply an observation from a young mage in an old body;for all he knew, it was them putting on a front. That the young king wanted to see the cave was not surprising to Maliarc, though he would have been fine never seeing that place again. It reminded him of his failure to protect Lady Aaren;the loss of his arms for so long. Either way, Maliarc had certainly been expecting this, and he had already been preparing this spell.

"If you'll prepare yourself, we'll be at the cave in just a few moments...." his voice seemed to slow towards the end as his eyes closed and he began to quietly chant a few words. Sweat began to drench his entire body, and eventually, the world around them was slowing, twisting constantly, merging within itself before they were finally completely gone from the room of the king. Their surroundings turned into nothing but blackness for a few moments, and an unsettling feeling swarmed into Maliarcs mind. He hated this spell, but it was far too useful to forget. As their surroundings filled in, Maliarc sat down immediately, his breathing a bit heavy. There would be no more walking for him today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alfred immediately became suspicious as the mage spoke of them readying themselves. Mages were never clear in their intent, and this one had been quiet this entire meeting. His right hand became a little more stiff at his side, and his fingers were outstretched a bit. If this mage were up to something, he would certainly be ready. He had been expecting to have been led there on foot, not teleported there. Immediately, Alfred began to survey the surrounding ground, ensuring there was nothing around that could have caused any immediate threat. Judging that nothing was out of the ordinary, Alfred relaxed just a bit. "I would like more of a warning next time, Maliarc." his voice rung out against the walls of the cave, shattering the foreboding silence that had been hanging in the air since they had arrived. He wasn't looking for anything specific, he simply wanted to know where it had happened. "Ser Emer, though I know it may be a bit painful, will you walk me through what happened?" he asked the night, his eyes opening and closing multiple times in an attempt to steady himself again from the way they had been taken here.

Valyrian Steel

Jeff theTrumpetdude

DemonicShadowWolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:43 am
Zakir staggered to his feet as they appeared in the cave. His eyes instantly adjusted to the lighting and cased the place for the most advantageous terrain, exits, hazards until he was comfortable with where they were. He shook his coat back into place and patiently waited for Emer to tell them what had happened.

DemonicShadowWolf

Role-Play 1 - Sovereign

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces