PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:04 pm

Some christians think the rapture

- Will happen within 20 years
- Within 50 years
- Within 200 years
- 200+ years
- Wont because it didnt give clear evidence

So tell us what u think?

Those whom dont know what Im talking about its when christians and children dissapear and go to heaven. Then u have 7 years before the earth is taken over by antichrist, any more info u want ask.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:25 pm
Necrodomus Story-

He was a mage/ christian but he made acurate proficies up to now but some say it was unclear and people just put it together afterwards,
he made profices up to 3800 but nothing about the rapture that is all he went up to.  

Big_Wave_Legacy

Big_Wave_Legacy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:27 pm
John Paul the 2nd Story-

He is as u all know the last pope whom died. He made a proficey that not this pope that we have now not the next pope, but the 3rd pope is the antichrist.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:17 am
i believe the rapture will happen within the next quarter century because in the gospel of matthew jesus says

"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near" -Matthew 24:32

The Figtree has represented Israel throught the bible, So When the figtree gets tender which i believe is saying when Israel becomes a nation, Then summer, or Christ is near.  

Spartan1989

Big_Wave_Legacy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:00 pm
Thats true ,  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:26 pm
Big_Wave_Legacy
John Paul the 2nd Story-

He is as u all know the last pope whom died. He made a proficey that not this pope that we have now not the next pope, but the 3rd pope is the antichrist.

I never heard of this, however there is a similar so-called "revelation" from a Pope in the past that claimed a Pope will help the anti-christ. I don't consider this revelation as authoritative or true but its something to think about.  

Jedediah Smith

Big_Wave_Legacy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:00 pm
Jedediah Smith
Big_Wave_Legacy
John Paul the 2nd Story-

I never heard of this, however there is a similar so-called "revelation" from a Pope in the past that claimed a Pope will help the anti-christ. I don't consider this revelation as authoritative or true but its something to think about.

I found that information on a christian channel.

Its also on a video about him, I found out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:09 pm
As Jesus said, 'I shall come like a theif in the night.' So I'm pretty much guessing that we won't see it coming.  

ioioouiouiouio

Big_Wave_Legacy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:26 pm
Cometh The Inquisitor
As Jesus said, 'I shall come like a theif in the night.' So I'm pretty much guessing that we won't see it coming.

yes, thats also true  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:06 am
i think rapture is nearer than we though it could be.........it might be around these few years as the mark of the beast is already in production and some had already put it in their skull and right hand blaugh

conclusion:i think it is around 3-5 years .......  

crystal_lynixe

Big_Wave_Legacy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:57 pm
wow,

I wonder what the mark of the beast would look like
but it gives me the goosebumps  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:48 am
I think the Last Days are far from this generation, however I cannot eliminate all possibilities. Only God the Father will know when the Harvest is ready, however there are hints in prophecy that lets us know when the Last Days have begun. I believe the American government will be destroyed or America will become poor nation in order for the Anti-Christ nation to rise above other nations. I see trouble for America and perhaps even suffer 20x worse than today. However, this is my theory so it can be inaccurate.

The End Times is very ugly time and if you thought the medieval times was bad, it will be much.. much.. worse. Its going to be the ultimate test of faith perhaps in mankind's history. It's not going to be pretty so be prepared!  

Monergism

Ablazed
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:43 pm
Just something to point out here... You may discuss and believe what you wish about the End Times. But please don't miss the bigger picture: We aren't supposed to know when it happens. Jesus Himself said He did not know the hour that it would approach. Several of the letters in the NT specifically addressed the issue of people being too focused on the end of the world.

It isn't worth the energy to try and predict it, or see if there are "signs" or figuring out exactly what's going to happen. We were pretty clearly told not to worry about it in the Bible... the whole point is to live like it's going to happen tomorrow. Today. This instant. You don't know when, but you're supposed to be prepared.

Basically, Jesus told us to behave, ALL THE TIME. That's how you be prepared.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:51 am
I believe whenever the time comes that I will be ready and not be left behind and neither will any of the people at school that I am encouraging! heart  

hauntedsinger

Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces