Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image

Áine is looking for a fling with either a lion, leopard or a hybrid. She is apart of Kuroi'Nera as an informer, so the cubs would end up there.

Personality wise, Áine is really playful and tends to act sweet and innocent. She loves listening to others and usually doesn't talk much about herself. She is very independent and will do what she wants when she wants to do it. There are times when she is a little more serious, but this hardly happens. (Until she is much older) At her current state, she doesn't believe in love and that the feeling of love comes and goes, but never stays.

What I am looking for is a lion, leopard or a fertile hybrid to have a quick fling with her. This would work best if they were an important figure in some way, and it was her 'mission' to get information from him.

I would love if she had feelings toward him, but decided to leave him anyways because she believes it will never last.

I don't mind if the male doesn't have any rp, because I would love to have this span over multiple rps.

If you have any question, feel free to message me or post in here.

There is no form, so feel free to post.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:16 am
heart  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:01 pm
Drakma

Might be an interesting fit for her?

He's a very anti-leopard lion and has had a run in with the lead council woman once before. He didn't care for her and in fact pretty much despised her immediately. As a result Nkiruka has been going around the K'N passing rumors about him, sending young leopards out in order to bother him. Anything to tick him off, and it works .. a little too well.

I'm thinking - if you're interested, perhaps Áine could be sent out on her mission by the council woman in other to gather information on how successful her attempts at driving him insane have been. Though Nkiruka would word it some other way. Possibly lead her out there under false pretenses. She's a pretty terrible leopardess XD

I think the idea of her having feelings for him, but still choosing to leave would fit well with Drakma's inner dilemmas as well. He wants to take a mate, but has a large amount of baggage preventing that. 1] He has cubs 2] Those cubs are a result of his relationship as a surrogate Father to an Amazon 3] He will always be her surrogate.

So in the end, this could cause him quite a bit of heartbreak, but he'd also be able to learn from it.

Drakma has 1 or 2 RPs complete.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:16 am
He's handsome. I will definitely keep him in mind.

I am going to keep this open for a bit longer though just in case someone else is interested.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:29 am
Tefu'fuadi is a shrine keeper in Ulili-mlindaji. He's not important or anything (sorry!), but I believe if you picked him they would make painfully adorable babies, so I thought I'd offer. He's really kind and sweet, a little timid. xD His momma is the goddess of love.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:25 pm
He's very handsome! I will definitely keep him in mind as well. I will pick either Saturday or Sunday.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:12 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:18 pm
Club Snails

I have two boys to offer up to you:

Theluji: "Abandoned (to his knowledge) as a young cub, Theluji has really lived and grew up by himself. He never learned proper social interactions, causing him to be a bit gruff or socially awkward, although at heart is is warm, kind, and intensely loyal. While he may use a retort or two, he hardly ever means such things, being a big, kind teddy bear [almost] at heart. This is a side he will *rarely* ever show, however, if any. He respects the creatures "below" him, and if needed he would keep one in his company. Not only does he have strong leadership qualities, but because of his loyalty strengths, he also makes for a strong companion and follower, always ready to obey an order with little to no hesitation." And I suppose an "important" or "interesting" thing about him could be that he still doesn't know how to socialize properly or normally, so he can be seen as a strange anomaly that can be studied perhaps? ;3

and also,

Ni-Tobun: "As he struggles with his new ideas about who he should become, he is constantly going back and forth on the borders of morality and immorality. All he has known is his original self, a rather evil and immoral being, inspired by his heritage. But if that was who he truly was as a person, why would he be having such ideas? He will be bordering himself on "good" and "evil" for a long time, dragging himself deeper and deeper within his new conflicting personalities as he learns who he truly is. Sometimes he may help those in need, maybe pull some pranks, or flat out bully and harass others in an aggressive way. While struggling with his own mind, he comes across another interesting point of view. Nobody told him the person he was "supposed" to be, and neither did he have to follow anyone else's ideals of him. He was his own person, dammit, and that's all that mattered. Did he have to be stuck in his roots? No, for he was his own being. If he wanted to be kindly to others, he would find it in his hear to be so. If he couldn't stand not being the person he was too very used to being? That's alright, for that is who he is and he would surely act upon that." I think an interesting or "important" thing about him is that he is the grandson of the God of Loneliness, so he has the blood of a God. ;3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:30 pm
I would personally LOVE for her to have kids with
User Image - Thamani. <3 Because I think their color combos just are to die for. <3 Also because falling for a girl would just be 'awww' for him but then her leaving.. ;-; Would add to his drama list and it will be fun.

---

But I have others to offer, I know we possibly had a fling with her and segurue, but I dunno if you'd be up for that still. So I'm just gunna list some others just for up your options.
User Image User Image User Image

And just for the lack of LOLS. I'll add him for shitsz and giggles~
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:18 pm
*dies from all the pretty boys.* Okay, I'll think it over today and make a choice for sure. This is going to be a tough choice for me. I apologize now if I don't pick your male, but I do plan on having her have another hybrid fling in the future. This thread will be open until I pick tonight. So if you have a boy to throw at Áine feel free to do so, even if it makes choosing harder.

Chi Sohma
I totally spaced off that we were going to have that fling. Do you mind if we had a fling between her and Segurue after her hybrid fling? And yes. xD She needs to meet Kemusnahan. That would be hilarious (as long as she didn't get hurt) She isn't the brightest, she's just cocky.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:35 pm
wooga Paes
Tefu'fuadi is a shrine keeper in Ulili-mlindaji. He's not important or anything (sorry!), but I believe if you picked him they would make painfully adorable babies, so I thought I'd offer. He's really kind and sweet, a little timid. xD His momma is the goddess of love.

After much debate I've decided to go with Tefu'fuadi <3

I agree that the babies will be adorable and the rp as well. I think there will be interesting rp between them. Would you like me to start a rp or would you like to? And would you mind if we plot this out a bit? I would love for Áine to develop feelings for him, but end up leaving because she doesn't want to be in a relationship.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:31 am
Club Snails
After much debate I've decided to go with Tefu'fuadi <3

I agree that the babies will be adorable and the rp as well. I think there will be interesting rp between them. Would you like me to start a rp or would you like to? And would you mind if we plot this out a bit? I would love for Áine to develop feelings for him, but end up leaving because she doesn't want to be in a relationship.
Ooh yay! whee Yes, I think the RP will be very cute xD Tefu would fall for her too. If you could start an RP that would be great : DD  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces