[PRP] Truth or Lie? (Furchtlos and Ilizi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:35 pm
Ah, a leopard. Los had seen a few leopards and now he could see the resemblance. For one, she didn't have a tail tuft. That was pretty dead give-away. The cheetah-lion crosses usually had hair on the tip of their tails, like lions did.

"It's a shame you carry her blood as well," he sneered, drooling just a bit from having his jaws open for so long. "Otherwise you might be treated a bit better in this place. I recommend sticking close to your beloved aunt if you wish to remain unharmed. There are those in this pride that wouldn't give a second glance or ask any questions before attacking."

He snapped his jaws once to let her know that he wasn't kidding before lifting his head once again, tail flicking from side to side. Oh, how he wanted to leave a mark on the abomination before him, but he also didn't want to invoke the wrath of one of their higher ups. Ah...well, he was sure he'd find other hybrids to tear into.

"Get going, then," he snarled, snapping suddenly at her face. "Looking at you is making me ill."

Kimaria
Last post from me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:44 pm
She flinched away from his snapping jaws, cowering and shaking and nodding and doing her best to look as meek and submissive as she could. Ilizi hated it. Hated that they had come here to this place where she was nothing more than something to be toyed with. But what could she do? She had to trust in the only family she had ever known. She had no one else but them and it was too late to run now.

It had always been too late.

With another sharp nod, she backed off warily, turning only to flee when she felt herself at a safe distance.

/fin

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Nergui Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out