Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
The Walking Dead ||Open.Accepting|| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:33 pm
User Image
Ⓒⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓘⓐⓝ Ⓗⓘⓛⓛⓢ
I will never be taken for granted again.
Keep digging holes in the desert, say a prayer for you.
I know you're in pain, but if we die at the same time, does it still scare you?
Christian Is Wearing ..
Out Of Chanel;

Christian wasn't sure what else to do. Once Rick and Belu were gone, she shrugged to herself indifferently and looked down at her shoes. Before this whole thing, she would've sooner drowned herself rather than wear sneakers. She brushed her bangs from her eyes, hoping her messy bun wasn't too messy, and then mentally rolling her eyes. What was wrong with her? Seriously, how could she be thinking about something so ridiculous? She chewed on the inside of her cheek, folding her skinny arms behind her back. She was really thin lately, not that she hadn't been before. Maybe it was the fact that she did more now than just sit at a desk and draw designs, but she'd lost alot of weight. She sighed softly, and began to turn away, starting towards her spot in the grass.
Previously known as Crysanthemum Hyland.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Rick looked back to the road, his brows furrowed. Depression? Trying to cover up for Keith, he said, "Oh, okay, because I just saw it on a sign back there and I was wondering." Rick continued to drive, trying to imagine Keith on pills. Maybe that's why Keith is so bi-polar, never shuts up, always smiles. Rick sighed heavily and continued to Atlantis on the motorcycle. When they reached the city, Rick noticed something. It was empty. This was supposed to be a red hot zone, crawling with Walkers. Rick asked Bleu, "Do you notice anything.. strange?"

Keith looked over at Cristain whne she sat down on the grass. He also noticed that a few people just looked away as he glanced over to them. They must be curious about his converstation with Rick. Honestly, he didn't want them to know. Keith sighed heavily and walked over to the back of his truck, laying down in the back. As his back was on the truck, his legs started to dangle on the other side, above the back wheel.

User Image

Monsterrz

TwinkiesForPresident

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image

Delilah (Dylan) Barns
Outfit

Dylan watched everyone interact. Keith pulled Rick aside, sure her curiosity raised a bit, but if they had walked away it was probably something private. Eventually Bleu and Rick had everything they needed they mounted the motorcycle and were off. Dylan gave them a small wave, wishing them luck. Once the two were out of sight she let out a sigh and turned back to the RV. "Alright, what's wrong with it?" She looked around seeing no one was around her. "Huh." Her eyes scanned the camp, seeing Keith laying on his truck. Dylan walked over to him with a smile, "Hey Lazy Bones, thought we had an RV to fix." The girl leaned against the edge of the truck looking down at him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:23 pm
Monsterrz

You don't know me... The name's вℓευ Jameson

xxxxxxxxxxxxx B R A V E R Y xxxxxx i s xxxxxx n o t

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx t h e xxxxxx A B S C E N C E xxxxxx o f xxxxxx F E A R

User Image

A sign? Bleu looked behind her, tightening her grip on Rick's waist so that she wouldn't lose her balance. Well, they did pass an ad sign... "Ah! I see..." Shrugging, turned her attention back to the front of the road.

As she stepped off of the motorcycle, her crossbow in hand and arrows and bat strapped to her back, she nodded, looking to Rick with an odd expression. "Not a walker in sight... So much for a red zone." She tried not to think anything of it, but there was something bothering her that she couldn't quite figure out. "We should hurry up and get what we need," she suggested, glancing all around her for any sign of life... or... undead to be exact.

ooc:

xxxxxxxxx b u t xxxxxx t h e xxxxxx W I L L

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx t o xxxxxx O V E R C O M E xxxxxx i t

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Rick nodded, stalking towards the building that had food. He decided to raid the food first before getting Keith what he needed. Rick bent down behind an aisle, in case Walkers make their way inside and see him, and started to put some boxed or canned food inside a duffle bag. After getting enough food to last them about a month, Rick exhaled softly, looking for Bleu. His heart race sped up when he couldn't find her. That wash of relief that came over him when he saw the top of her head was followed with a small headache. For a moment, he thought that she ran off and got killed. Just the sight of her head was all he needed to know that she was alive. After he stuffed the dufflebag with food, he saw a pharmacy in the place. He glanced over at the pills, to see if he can find something. Triptopax. It was a bit troubling since all the bottles look alike.

Keith looked over when Dylan said that they had RV to fix. He grinned at her but then grabbed her wrist, pulling her down to where she was laying beside him. When she was laying beside Keith, he raised his finger to the sky, pointing to a cloud. "That there? That looks like a dragon eating a duck." Keith chuckled softly, a beaming smile on his face.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:46 pm
Monsterrz

User Image

Bleu kept watch outside the store as Rick gathered foods inside. As she scanned the intersection for any sign of a Walker, something caught her eye. "Hm?" She looked over to Rick, making sure he was okay in the store before going off to investigate. It was a duffel bag. Bleu cautiously reached out for it and grabbed it, taking it back to her lookout spot where she set it down and sat in front of it. "I wonder what's inside..." She mumbled. She wanted to open it, but wasn't sure. But of course, no one could be sure of anything in times like these. It'd been around 7 pounds, but not hard. Maybe it was a weapon? The curiosity was too much. She slowly unzipped it. The sight was sickening, and it made Bleu gasp and jump up, stepping back until she felt her back against the glass of the store. It was an undead... Bleu rushed for it, zipped the bag up and tossed it back to it's spot. Shivering, she ran into the store, stopping instantly when she saw Rick, her shoes squeaking at her abrupt halt. She grabbed the shelf to steady herself. "Sh-shall I go look for some clothes in the store next door?" She asked, figuring she'd keep herself busy to get her mind off of the bag.

ooc:

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TwinkiesForPresident

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image

Delilah (Dylan) Barns
Outfit

Dylan's eyes widened slightly as she felt her self being pulled down. Her instincts tried to kick in, making her want to run away, but she calmed down reminding herself it was only Keith. Resting her head on her hands she looked where he pointed. A laugh escaped her lips, "Really? To me it looks like Barney breathing fire." She turned her head slightly looking at him for a reaction.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Rick looked over when he heard shoes squeaking to a stop, seeing that it was Bleu. Her widening eyes and shivering skin didn't make her look so well. Rick left the bag on the ground and rushed over to Bleu, putting his hands to her jawline. "Are you okay?" He could feel her racing heartbeat in her neck on his fingertips. She must've saw something horrifying. "Actually, I just got to get one other thing and then we can get on our way." Rick seen some worst things. A baby with a gun wound in it's forehead, dead. He saw a Walker, no legs, crawling on the ground, trying to reach for him. He saw a water, breathing Walker of some sort poision the water in their last camp out. Rick seen some scary things. Things that he thought only exists in movies. He was wrong. He sighed softly, bringing her into a hug. When Rick pulled away, he told Bleu, "Just let me get some medicene for the group, in case they get sick, and we can get the hell out of here." Rick walked over to one of the asile, trying to hurry up. After a while, he finally found a couple of bottles that said Triptopax. Rick reached for them, grabbing two and shoving them into his jacket pocket. When he tried to reach for more, his wrist was grabbed. He let out a scream of startle but then kicked the shelf that held the pills, shoving it down on Walker that grabbed his arm. He heard the low growlings and moan coming from the other end of the store. When Rick looked over, he saw that there were about 6 Walkers coming their way. Rick turned to his hip, grabbing the bat he had hoilstered. When he grabbed it, he beat it against a Walker's head, the one closest to him, and repeatingly hit it on it's crown. After that was over, Rick turned and grabbed the duffle bag, telling Bleu to run.
                            Keith saw the hesitation that Dylan did when he grabbed her wrist, knowing her insticts to kick Walker's butt kicked in. "I don't bite," said Keith, chuckling. Keith looked back to the sky, letting go of her wrist, as she laid down. He listened to what she said what the cloud actually looked to her. He glanced over at her, only to see her looking at him for a reaction. He very reaction was a chuckle, laughing while showing his bright teeth. When he looked to the sky, he had one of his hand rested on his stomach. "You know.. Sometimes it's great just doing something like this. Not thinking about what's out there. I often wonder if any of us would've met. Tsk, doubt it."

User Image

Monsterrz

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:16 pm
Monsterrz

User Image

Bleu had just begun to calm down. There was something about Rick's touch that always made her feel comfortable. Was it because he reminded her so much of-... NO! Bleu shook her head as Rick went back to the medicine cabinet. As she waited for Rick, she heard a soft shuffling noise. "Hm?" She jumped, loosing her balance and falling as she heard Rick scream. "Wh-what-" "RUN!" He'd yelled after bashing the head of an incoming Walker. Bleu gasped, standing up and running as fast as she could. She grabbed her bat and bashed the glass in front of her to save time running for the entrance. "Whoa!!" She shouted, barely missing the grasp of another Walker. What just happened? The place was empty, and now there were about 19 headed towards the intersection. "Rick!" She screamed, searching around as her trembling hands grasped her bat, ready to get any Walker coming at her. Where were they all coming from?! Perhaps, she thought, they'd gotten a group down the direction they were coming from. Could be why there was an undead baby in the duffel bag. One of them probably dropped the bag and the impact of the ground killed the baby. All kinds of thoughts ran through Bleu's head as she tried her best to kill as much Walkers as she could.

ooc:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Rick bashed another Walker in the head after Bleu ran off, after he turned back to the group. Another walker came for him but he jumped back. It was hard to bash Walkers in the head when he was carrying a bag of survival needs. When they cry of his name was heard from Bleu, Rick turned around and started to sprint, dropping the bat. When he got to Bleu, he wrapped an arm around her waist, trying to lead her to the motorcycle. His motorcycle was in sight but so were Walkers in the distance. They had to beat the walkers to the motocycle and try to not get bit nor stratched as they try to drive out.

User Image

Monsterrz

TwinkiesForPresident

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:00 pm
User Image

Delilah (Dylan) Barns
Outfit

Dylan laughed along with Keith. "I know what you mean." She closed her eyes taking in a deep breath. "Things have changed so much, I often forget I'm allowed to be a person. Not just prey hiding from the predator." Her eyes opened again slowly, she was turely relaxed for the first time since she could remember. "It depends." Dylan said in a responce. "Where are you from? We could have very well grown up in the same state without knowing it." It was weird to think back to her life before all of this started. It felt like a dream that she was suddenly woken up from and dropped in to this hell.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:00 pm
Monsterrz

User Image

"Uwah!" Bleu exclaimed, feeling an arm pull her away by her waist away from the horde of Walkers. She relaxed a little once she saw that it was Rick. As they drove away from the Walkers, she made sure to bash as much as she could without getting scratched or bitten by any. She succeeded. Goddamn miracle! Bleu held tightly to Rick's waist, finally feeling herself relax fully. Well, almost. The smell of blood and sight of red that she was drenched in made her a lot less comfortable than she wanted to be, but that would only be temporary, until they'd get back to camp. "Thank god you're okay," she mumbled, pressing her cheek against Rick's back and closing her eyes. As long as they were both okay, she would be fine.

ooc:

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Rick panted when they got onto the motorcycle, out of breath from what just happened. When they were out of Atlantis and Bleu had her arms wrapped around his waist. He could feel her head rest against his back, her soft words being able to hear over the gushing wind. Rick wanted to wrap his arms around her, but he was driving the motorcycle. As they made their way back, he thought about what would happen if they didn't have to get the damn Triptopax. Honestly, he shouldn't get too rattled up about helping out a friend but he was grabbed, dammit. He would've gotten scratched or bit. He actually felt a Walker reach out and grab his wrist. It made him shiver a bit, the hair on the back of his neck stick up a bit.

Keith exhaled softly when she asked where he was from. "I was hanging out at London." He laid there for a while but then realized that she might've gotten the wrong impression. "And before you think, it's not the London you think. London, Ontario." Keith put his other hand away from his body, his other one still rested on his chest. Keith furrowed his brows for a bit, sighing heavily. "I gotta go," said Keith, getting up from the back of the truck. It's been a while since he taken his pills and everything was rushing to his head. Normally, whatever comes out of his mouth was a lie. He'd lie his a** off about everything. But right now, he was actually opening up to someone and it was something that never done before. Keith kept walking until he was on the big mountain that was beside the lake, away from the camp group. Keith looked down at the water, clenching his jaw as he imagined the rush of the water. More importantly, how deep it was. Keith shut his eyes, letting out an exhale through his nose. When he opened his eyes, he saw how far off the edge he was, how his toes weren't even touching the ground. His brows furrowed together some more. It was the end of the world.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.izuki akamuraUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My father took me to this sacred place
xWhen I was a young girl
xxI grabbed is hand hard and asked
xxx"Who is controlling this world right now?"
xxxx"And where is Heaven?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
outfit

After Mizuki finished her smoke, she pulled her mask back up, noticing that Keith walking away from the camp, and she silently followed him. Mizuki tried being as quiet as possible so she wouldn't get noticed, and kept following Keith to wherever he was going. As she saw Keith standing on the mountain beside lake, close to the edge, she ran out towards him and grasped one of his arms. Mizuki was silent as she always was until spoken to, but she turned Keith around and her eyes were saying "what do you think you're doing". Mizuki continued to look at Keith, hoping that he'd say something.

→ooc: Sorry for not posting in a while, I'm moving and yeah... Not a lot of time to get on here until I'm done... >.<
theme song

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If there's nothing but survival
How can I believe in sin?x
This world is bleeding nowxx
You can see his bloodxxx
Open your eyes nowxxxx
Open your arms nowxxxxx
Throw your guns awayxxxxxx
Make as you neverxxxxxxx
Can't control us with your cruel powerxxxxxxxx

xX_Death_Daisy_Xx

TwinkiesForPresident

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image

Delilah (Dylan) Barns
Outfit

Dylan listened to Keith and nodded. Wow, London, that was pretty cool. She had always wanted to go to England, but it was a ways away. How did he end up back here? "Ah." She said with another nod as he clarified, Ontario. It took her a moment to travel back to her geography classes until she remembered it was in Canada. Now that made more sense. Dylan opened her mouth to respond when he suddenly got up. Where was he going? "Oh, um, alright. See you later I guess." She sat up running a hand through her hair. What was that all about? Did she say something offensive? Shrugging it off she hoped off the truck dusting off her jeans. Looking around she tried to figure out something to do, she wouldn't be able to just sit around with only her thoughts. Her eyes landed on the wood pile, they were running a bit low. Stopping by her tent she picked up her crossbow. Dylan grabbed her Walker arrows, she had 12 arrows used just to kill Walkers and 10 used for hunting food. She didn't want to contaminate any food she managed to get. Using the strap she swung the crossbow across her back and headed towards the forest. Even if she was just looking for wood, she was risking going out without a weapon.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff