[RITES] Starga'e x Lan'tis x Cushla

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:51 am
User Image A ritual the leader had spoke of and what lead them to this point right now. He eyed his mate cautiously and watched as she bit her lip. Swimming was one thing but being under the water had never been her thing. She did afterall come from a place of earth and sand. He nuzzled Star, "It will be fine. I will go first and then you can go." He smiled with encouragement. The tide was perfect for ceremony, it would appear they had come at the right time.

"Here we go," He mumbled more to himself than Star. He moved gracefully towards the water and nearly purred at the feel of water lapping against his fur. He knew many felines that had a huge dislike for getting their body wet.

He kept a steady pace away from land and with a last look behind to see Stars worried expression before taking a deep breath to dive down. It was magical down here. Little creatures floated up to him curiously and there were things that glowed. His mane flowed around him as he allowed the water to move his body. He had been blessed with great lung capacity, so the time he spent didn't seem long at all. Lost in calm a scrape of ground jolted him to reality. Land.

He looked up to the sparkling of the sunshine that shone down into the water. Magical. Sadly his lungs were beginning to hurt and needed air badly. As if the water knew it pushed him along gently towards the shore. He had made it. "Wow!" He gasped out breathless to his mate as soon as he saw her and grinned. "What a rush!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:14 am
User Image She let out a sigh as soon as his white mane broke the surface. "About time," She mumbled knowing he couldn't hear and relaxed. "You certainly were down there a long time." She spoke as soon as he was close enough to hear. "I was beginning to worr-eep!" She flinched as he laughingly shook his body trying to dispel the droplets on her. "Thanks for that." She batted him with her paw before stepping up to the waters edge. "My turn." Lan'tis came up next to her and kissed her cheek.

"You can do it." Lan'tis pulled her body into his for a hug. "Love you." He spoke and backed off.

"Love you too." She faced the water and took a breath. This was it. This ceremony would decide if she were allow to stay by her husband's side as well as live among the Bahari. "Here we go."

Taking a deep breath like, her husband had done, she drove into the water when she had been out far enough. It seemed to split smoothly for her body. Her eyes were closed at first so she couldn't anything but darkness, but taking courage she flashed them open. Ohboy. A fish was right infront of her face and had nearly scared the living daylights out of her as well as the air.

Holding it together she concentrated on the feeling of floating. It...was relaxing like being held within a womb when you were just a newborn. Her eyes fluttered closed once more. The bob and sway moved her along until the land scraped along her back. The motion had caused her head to pop her head above water.

She opened her eyes in time to see her mates face turn form anxious to happiness then to love. New beginnings were starting now.

A sound to right her distracted her train of thought. Another female was with them. Perhaps another member? Or maybe she was trying to do the ritual herself.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:32 pm
User Image Cushla had come out of her home earlier to have a look around. She knew she would have to perform the ritual like everyone else at one point. It was required to do so in order to live in Bahari. Before she knew it her paws took her to the water's edge. Oh. She was not alone. Upon closer inspection she noted one lioness coming out of the water and a male lion that dragged her to his body. Mates? Friends? They certainly were a comingly pair.

"Hello," She spoke out shyly a bit unsure of what to do. The couple didn't look like the other Bahari lions she had seen roaming around the land and water. "Are you... that is to say... were you pledging yourselves to the ocean?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:35 pm
Lantis turned his massive head towards the other female and from the lack of reaction by his mate he assumed that Star had already saw her coming. "Yes," He eyed her just as she had done to both of them. For curiousity sack not for interest as his mate would be very displeased. "We just finished our rituals now. Are you also from the rogue lands? Your fur isn't as curly as the lion we met a day or two ago."

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:00 pm
Star eyed the female as well before moving closer. Her fur was lovely patterned and a nice shade of purple. "Are you here to enjoy the weather? I've seen others lay by the water in the sun yesterday." Star pawed at the ground before her white gaze turned to the water. She could tell the other female was somewhat nervous. Her white eyes often did that to others... it was not normal. The only one who didn't react in such a way was her mate when she had first met him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:32 pm
"Well... I'm here for the weather and... for the trials if I am not too late." Cushla eyed the water cautiously and then back to the couple. " I haven't been around the land much yet but hopefully if the ritual works out I will adventure further into the land. Yes I am from the rogue lands." Cushla had to admit the whiteness of the females eyes was a bit disconcerning to look at but there could be worse thing to feast upon. " I think I will try the ritual as well." She bit her bottom lip nervously. She was alone with no family and no friends to encourage. Cushla was never one to let that stop her but it did make her leery. "Okay."

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:49 pm
"Well goodluck with everything." He was about to turn around and find the leader to let him know that they both had been accepted but felt Star nudge him. He turned to face her disapproval frown. "What?" He mouthed the word.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:02 pm
Males. She rolled her eyes mentally. "Do you want us to stick around?" Star spoke bluntly.The incase was hinted by the tone of voice. "Unless you have someone you are meeting here? Lan'tis-" She pointed to her mate. "-has forgotten what it is like to be in a pride it would seem. So yeah would you like support or no?" Her words said in a light and calming tone.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:07 am
Cushla eyed them both. They certainly were entertaining. "Um, that would be nice if you could?" She spoke to the female. "I am Cushla by the way incase you wanted to know. I havent been around here for very long. You are?" It was only right to introduce oneself to those that would watch her back...atleast she hoped they would watch her and not leave. "I should enter soon as who knows how long this good weather will last."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:17 am
Lantis flopped himself down in the sand to wait out another ritual, it could take a while depending on how the ocean receives the female. The sound of his accessories tinkling in the wind as he batted his tail back and forth. He purred when his mate settled beside him,"Hello Cushla. I am Lan'tis and this is-"

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:23 am
Turning around she walked back to her mates location and settled down to his side amused at the sound he was making. "-and I am Starga'e. It is no trouble. Goodluck and we will be here when you come out." Star thought it best to stay positive and encouraging. It turns out that she had been right as she watched Cushla's muscles relax somewhat.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:52 pm
Taking a deep calming breath she made her way towards the waves. Strangers or no, it was nice having another watch her back. "3...2...1..." She swam as far out as she could purring at the feel of warm water caressing her body. "Here we go." She dropped down like a stone and ever curious open her purple eyes. It was marvelous down here with so much life hidden from the surface. She relaxed her muscles but not her lungs...that would have been stupid.

The push and pull of the tide moved her body along as she watched her surroundings. So much wonder. It had been only a few minutes of looking around when black dots began to pop up in her vision. Not good.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:22 pm
Lantis shifted his position and eyes narrowed at the water, "She certainly has been down there a long time-" He looked at his mate. "-longer then you were when you did your rights." Starga'e said nothing for a few minutes and, Lan'tis after the years he had known her, knew that was just her way. It was just her personality: to be quiet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:26 pm
"Ah," Starga'e pointed a clawed paw towards the females purple mane peeking from the water. "There she is and it looks like she got something from her underwater adventure. You alright?" She kissed Lan'tis' cheek before standing up and wandering closer.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:37 pm
Just when Cushla was beginning to think that death was upon her... a breeze hit her head and caused her to jerk up out of the surf. A tug from below caught her attention for the moment. "Oh," She gasped out in awe at was tangled up in her tail hair. a lovely pearl necklace with a shell. "How lovely--yes I am perfectly fine!" Maybe this was a good omen and the start of more luck to come? Maybe she had made the right decision after all, Cusla thought to herself as she swam to the couple who stayed with her during her rights passage. This was perfection. She couldn't wait to start her new life here and it would be great. She would make it great.

END.  
[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff