Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tempmus Chronicles

Back to Guilds

A guild where original ideas for stories can Blossom. And Bubbles. And okay, Buttercup, you can join too. 

Tags: Anthro, Original, Stories, Variety, Role Playing 

Reply The Tempmus Chronicles
Introduce yourselves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serenla the Cat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:52 pm
Draiden Kaid
Serenla the Cat
Usually pretty hard to do. You see, Dakota is extremely busy with staring at shiny objects and the overwhelming social life he has and doesn't have time for us anymore.

There, I fixed that for yeh.

Come, now, love, that's not what I meant at all. -V-
See, darling, problem is, yeah, you were supposed to see what it actually meant, but it was supposed to be subtle. Now, not so much.
Remember darling, I'm the neutral one in this guild. If I take sides, or dislike someone, no one is supposed to know, unless I decide to tell you, and even then...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm
Serenla the Cat
Draiden Kaid
Serenla the Cat
Usually pretty hard to do. You see, Dakota is extremely busy with staring at shiny objects and the overwhelming social life he has and doesn't have time for us anymore.

There, I fixed that for yeh.

Come, now, love, that's not what I meant at all. -V-
See, darling, problem is, yeah, you were supposed to see what it actually meant, but it was supposed to be subtle. Now, not so much.
Remember darling, I'm the neutral one in this guild. If I take sides, or dislike someone, no one is supposed to know, unless I decide to tell you, and even then...

We'll make a new guild, with Blackjack, and Hookers.  

Zombie Scholar

Fadedepic

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 pm
OK, update on Dakota's whereabouts.

Dakota has apparently been doing more and more things socially as of late that do not involve us. He's been managing a new job as well as helping his father's business. This is while still holding down schoolwork and attempting to plan a visit to his girlfriend over the summer. This has, unfortunately, cut out almost all the time he has, or had, for the guild. This normally wouldn't be a problem, but he has his characters in a lot of major rps. Our job now is to find a way to bypass his characters, continue with storylines, complete rps, and move on like normal.

So my suggestion with the rps is that we just delete the ******** things and start over with the same established ties and whatnot. I don't have to be listened to, but there's my input. Anyone else?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:40 pm
Unless he passes his character to someone else for the time being, that does seem to be the only option.  

Serenla the Cat

Fadedepic

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:28 pm
Oh, I doubt he's doing anything past the sendoff. I think we shouldn't sit around for him when he told us to not to.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:36 pm
Alright then, we start over with whatever. Hmmm... are there any that he's not in that we don't need to mess with?  

Serenla the Cat

X_HeartofRoses_X
Vice Captain

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:35 pm
Well s**t. Guess 'Outsider''s gonna be frozen again.

I've heard that Dakota and Grace are having issues, and if they break up, she's quitting...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:15 pm
havencat14
Well s**t. Guess 'Outsider''s gonna be frozen again.

More than that, it's probably going to be gone.

I'm throwing out a suggestion for digging up one of our old guilds like Roleplaying Galore and just going back to how we used to do it with a few changes (i.e. going back to psuedo-sonic universe that takes place in only a city or something so we don't need a big ******** map or anything).

Just throwing something out.  

Uncle Sciz

Hilarious Reveler

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:11 pm
Well, congratulations. You guys just know exactly how to make a horrible topic worse, dontcha? How would you guys like it if we blasted your relationship troubles all over the internet? Keep your nose to yourself, and don't shove it where it doesn't belong unless you are specifically told to. You guys have fun with whatever you guys do. Frankly I'm glad that I'm with Dakota and Grace on this bail-bandwagon. None of you know boundaries, and are willing to act on anything that isn't the norm that you're used to. Like new members for instance. ((Hint Hint: Austin. Hint Hint.)) So have fun with whatever you decide to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:39 pm
I... I do apologize. That was incredibly stupid of me... and I feel terrible. You're right, it isn't my business to be telling others. Me and my big mouth...

And if we're moving guilds again, and Dakota and Grace are quitting, then I am too. No use continuing for me if all my friends are leaving...

You're quitting too, Justin?  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Vice Captain

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:48 pm
We were planning to before all this s**t went down anyway, no reason backing out now. Just now I have even more reason to do so. All my friends have bailed as well, except you. I'm staying on the site to keep in touch with friends, but that's it.

Thanks for the run guys. Guess none of my characters were meant to find completion. Ah well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:57 pm
Fenrir Shade
We were planning to before all this s**t went down anyway, no reason backing out now. Just now I have even more reason to do so. All my friends have bailed as well, except you. I'm staying on the site to keep in touch with friends, but that's it.

Thanks for the run guys. Guess none of my characters were meant to find completion. Ah well.

Well, this is depressing... One more thing to add to my list. -Sigh- I'll be staying on the site, but only to keep in touch with friends as well...

I don't know what I'll do to fill in time now... This guild was my relaxation when I came home... What'll I do now...?  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Vice Captain

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:02 pm
havencat14
Fenrir Shade

Well, this is depressing... One more thing to add to my list. -Sigh- I'll be staying on the site, but only to keep in touch with friends as well...

I don't know what I'll do to fill in time now... This guild was my relaxation when I came home... What'll I do now...?

Just talk to friends? Do individual roleplays with certain people? Play on the computer? I honestly don't know. I'm sorry. But just because we are leaving, doesn't mean that you have to. You can follow the old group and continue RPing. I may rejoin over summer, but right now I have to focus on improving my grades. Senior year, even though it is relatively easy compared to past years, it's still difficult. And this year I'm actually going for A's & B's. Redeem myself for colleges. So I'm running low on time as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:15 pm
Fenrir Shade
havencat14
Fenrir Shade

Just talk to friends? Do individual roleplays with certain people? Play on the computer? I honestly don't know. I'm sorry. But just because we are leaving, doesn't mean that you have to. You can follow the old group and continue RPing. I may rejoin over summer, but right now I have to focus on improving my grades. Senior year, even though it is relatively easy compared to past years, it's still difficult. And this year I'm actually going for A's & B's. Redeem myself for colleges. So I'm running low on time as well.

I don't have any friends to talk to, most of you will be too busy to individually rp, and I don't have a computer, just a 3DS. And there's no reason to stay if my best friends are leaving. Especially Dakota. He was my first true rp buddy. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have been with the guild all these years. Plus, I'm tired of rewriting my characters over and over. I'm sure most will be happy I'm gone anyway. And maybe having more time on my hands will inspire me to get off my fat a** and do something constructive with my life.

You're a senior? Wow! I'm just a ********' freshman. XD Have an idea of what you wanna do? I wanna be a singer, or create my own music on a computer, like Skrillex or Renard. Something like that.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Vice Captain

Anxious Seeker

The Tempmus Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out