[PRP][Plot] Broken Wings (Axl and Tiffany) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:03 pm
Wasn't so much of a lie on Tiffany's part more-so an omission of mentioning them at the end of her sentence. She chose that moment to attempt a change in topic, the female was embarrassed and was neither a feeling that she was used to nor that she preferred. "You mentioned a lack of books that you have seen, I presume then that you have not read many yourself? It was a topic that she was not only familiar with but more comfortable with then the torn wings of the male she was looking down at. "There are many topics, even instruments and other methods of strain."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:29 am
Axl had to laugh, he could have chosen to be offended by her comment, presuming that he didn't read, it was true though. Axl didn't need to have confidence in his intellectual abilities, it wasn't something he was insecureabout, Axl was just fine being a musical genius. "Yeah... I guess its pretty obvious that books really aren't my thing. I don't think I have ever picked one up, I heard that their used to be a bunch in HQ, nobody knows what happened to them." Axl waved his fingers mystically, "Don't suppose you know what happened to them?" It would be funny if she had all her books because she had pilfered them out of HQ after the storm, that would be quite the task though. "What can a book teach me about music that I don't already know myself?" Axl questioned Tiffany rhetorically. There was probably much he could learn from a music book, and it would save him a lot of experimentation and trial and error if he actually picked up a musical book, but he wasn't humble enough to even admit that to himself.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:05 pm
The faerie listened to him "Books aren't everyone's cup of tea I suppose, they are for me though. As for those books unfortunately I do not know, I wish I did, there were many i still had not read. It's a pure shame in all honesty to see them disappear, among other things." Tiff took a step closer to him looking more intently at his instrument "I'm certain there are things even you don't know about strain, everyone can easily learn something new every day. Like different type of instruments for example" she motioned at his.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:18 pm
"I'd probably spend so much time trying to figure out how to read that I'll have wasted all that time I could have spent figuring it out on my own." he laughed, maybe if he started when he was younger, but at this point in his life it seemed like a challenge he wasn't prepared to take on. "Have you always had your head in a book?" he asked, in order to prove his point to himself, Axl guessed that Tiffany had been reading for as far back as she could remember.

The rocker held out his guitar for her when he saw her checking it out. He would prefer if he was the one being checked out, but at least she was looking at his instrument. "It's not perfect, but it does what its supposed to, better then banging on the rocks like I was doing not too long ago." he admitted. He looked at Tiffany skeptically when she suggested different types of instrument, "I'm fond of this one though," Axl pulled the instrument back towards him protectively.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:33 pm
The idea of a Pae not knowing how to read kind of took Tiff by surprise, especially an adult Pae. "You do not know how to read? I'm truly sorry to hear that" she expressed her sympathies to this information "I can't remember not reading, I thought most if not all pae knew how to, my apologies"

The female looked at the instrument a little more closely as he held it out "Rocks are not horrid either, simulates drums" she stood more upright once more when he pulled the makeshift guitar back to himself. "Did not say it was a bad instrument, there are just many other types too, multiple types of guitars, drums, wind instruments and more that's all"

After all this talk she shifted her position once more and figured if she was going to talk with this faerie she might as well sit down. Checking the sand below her to make sure no stones or other obstacles were in her way she settled onto the soft sand under her

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:46 pm
Shicala
[sorry this took so long for me to get back to]

Axl shrugged his shoulders, he had always known life without reading since he had come to the isle in a time after the storm took away a lot of the access pae had to books. He said just as much, "Its all I've known as well, so I can't say I know what I'm missing, you don't need to be sorry."

The male slowly nodded his head, this female seemed to know what she was talking about, especially when it came to music. "You got all this from books?" maybe he was missing out on something. As he watched the other faerie sit down in the sand he felt kind of bad for making her stand the whole time, while he was comfy on his rock. "Uhm... do you want to sit here?" He gestured to the rock that was kind of unofficially his rock. He always sat on while he was making music, but he wasn't doing that right now, and it was a lady pae...  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:46 am
Wolfs Heart

"Mmhmm yeah, but I do suppose reading never replaces the actual thing." She runs a finger through the sand and looks over the water ahead of her. It was about that point she heard his offer to sit on the rock. "No I'm ok thanks, sitting on the sand can be relaxing, especially if there's a nice breeze coming off the water"

She looks away from the water and up towards him "So everything you know you learn through trial and error then?" she questions

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:47 pm
Shicala

The male slowly nodded his head in response to her question. "It all started here, really." Axl waves his hand lazily referring to the lake area. "This place has a music all its own... ," it almost sounded romantic the way he spoke of music, "and then I started banging on this rock to add to it." He laughed easily at his early beginnings, "Then I tried to find other ways to add to it, which is how I ended up with this beauty." Axl patted a hand on the guitar. "Then I added words to release my frustrations." He was quite proud of himself, "since it mostly started with this rock, that is what I call it, and I am the god of rock." The male ended his monologue on a cocky note with a wink at the female.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:38 am
Wolfs Heart

Tiffany listened to all that Axl said, nodding as she took in the information. "I would read you about more but that's probably not such a great idea" she mused to him. Despite his strange wings Tiff found there to be something intriguing about the pae she sat with. "That strain you were playing, is it the only one you've created?" she questioned the male with a hint of curiousity.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:37 am
Shicala

Axl tilted his head to the side, "Why wouldn't it be a good idea?" he asked her in a voice that wondered if she had meant the comment as an insult. Axl took a moment to preen his hair before answering his question. "I have a few different ones... not all of them are finished, and most don't have words yet. As much as I love singing, I could use some more muse." Axl admitted, she did seem to be really curious about his music, and he loved talking about it, and he loved that it took the conversation off of his wings that he spent so much time overcompensating for.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:11 pm
Wolfs Heart

Tiffany scratches her arm and stares at the water "Well, when I read aloud unexpected things can happen, and not always good either. It doesn't last too long don't get me wrong but.... Yeah" she was staring at the water as if it was the most interesting thing around "Lets just say one of my household had an adventure for part of a day" she almost sounded embarrassed that she'd caused this  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 am
Shicala

Axl pondered what she was saying for a moment, an adventure didn't sound like a horrible thing. It almost sounded to him like if she read part of what she was reading would become true and if that was the case... "How bad could it be if you read me a music book?" Axl could only guess that this was what she was getting at.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:03 pm
Wolfs Heart

"I guess that would honestly depend on the book's content and uh, what traded." She was just picturing his odd little instrument vanishing into the book only to be replaced by a 'normal' one from in the book, or even him changing places with one of the beings the book spoke about. She could see both pros and cons to every possibility but didn't really see them all as worth the risk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:17 pm
"Hm... so its a trade?" Axl was frustrated that she was being so vague about whatever the circumstances were. As a rebellious risk-taker, Axl was only seeing gain out of what he was imagining to take place with her ability. The way she talked about it only left him slightly unsettled. His mind weighed on what the word trade might mean for the situation, none of it sounded bad to him. "So why wouldn't it be a good idea, again?" He asked of Tiffany.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:02 pm
Wolfs Heart

Tiffany looked at the odd faerie... he wasn't getting her drift on this. "Because it could be you it traded, not necessarily an object, unless of course you don't think that's a bad risk. I have never actually had a pae swap places as of yet, but it is a risk. Heck it could just be your little instrument that is swapped... But nothing is permanent I've found at least"

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff