Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
I see you, do you still see me? [Zane and Fiore] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:23 am
Reoakee
I promise I will have replies for the other rps! Im just having a bit of trouble trying to come up with something for the one with Loki XD

Fiore followed Zane closely. Not because she was scared or anything of her surroundings. No. She was more so scared that she would loose him or somehow he would vanish from her sight. After all this time wondering about him and worrying if he was alright, having him vanish after finding him again would break her heart. She didn't want to seem overly clingy but she couldn't help how she felt about him. When he stopped, she glanced up to see a nice little comfortable spot. It was obvious that someone had been resting here for a wile and the fact that Zane found it rather quickly meant that it must be his little spot. She looked over at him when he spoke to her.
"Okay. Be safe!" She called after him.
She watched him run off. When he was out of sight she crawled into the little comfortable spot. Yep. This was where Zane rested. She could smell his scent all over. Smiling softly, she did a small circle then lay down and took in his scent. She always liked the way he smelled. It was much different then a foxes but she liked that. She let out a small content sigh as she looked off into the distance hoping that things would be alright for Zane wile he was off hunting.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:00 pm
Zane slowed down and crept in the shadows making as little noise as he could. His tongue has alerted him to the scent of a bear in the area. He would rather not take on a bear for a meal or worse bring one back to where Fiore was at. He didn’t hear any rustling let him know if it was nearby or not but as long as he stayed clear he thought he would be in little danger. After a few moments the sounds of soil shifting and grunting got his attention. Dropping low he snaked closer to see what was happening. His eyes found black and white along with flying dirt. He grinned to himself thinking this prey would do just fine for a whole meal. It had enough meat to fill but not too much leading to waste.

He prapred himself for the charge. It took only a fraction of a second and all of his muscles were tense for springing. Soon the badger was wrapped up by Zane while he sunk his fangs deeply into its neck near it’s spine. It was over in a flash and he held his kill still until he was certain it was dead. Only then did he uncoil and start back toward where he had left Fiore. His travel was louder this time due part of his kill dragging along, but he didn’t worry over the noise.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:50 am
Reoakee

Her ears flicked when they picked up the sound. Her eyes snapped open and she quickly lifted her head in the direction of the noise. She paused for a moment and her ears shifted so she could pick up the sound better. She must have fallen asleep. The last think she remembered was thinking about Zane and telling him he had kids and wondering how he would react to that. The next thing she knew, she was waking up to a noise. Listening closely she could hear the sound of something walking and being dragged. Soon, she could see something coming through the trees and could see the glint of gold. She knew instantly that is was Zane. No other fox had skin that glinted and shone like that. She smiled happily and stood slightly to stretch. Sleeping always left her a bit cramped.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:23 am
Zane saw the vixen staring at him when he got back to her. He wasn’t surprised in the least. Dragging the dead badger over he dropped it off near enough she could reach out and take it. He had a few small scratches in his scales where the badger’s death flails had causes some injury. None of them were too deep or particularly painful. Lying down not too far from Fiore he began to tend to his injuries. He had to twist a bit here and there due to having been coiled around the badger in its last moments. He wasn’t particularly modest or shy but had the decency to lay with his back to Fiore so she wouldn’t see him cleaning the small hints of blood off his scales. He knew it would be offsetting to her apatite to see another fox injured.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:31 pm
Reoakee

She smiled when he came back with the badger. "Your back." She said happily, glad to see that he was alright. From the angle that she was at she was unable to see the wounds he had gotten. "I cant believe you were able to catch this so easily." She smiled. "You were always a great hunter." With that she sat down and began to gladly eat. It was surprising how hungry she was. She didn't even know herself until she started eating.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:53 pm
“Eassily is alwayss a matter of opinion. What is easssy to you iss not to me.” Hunting was simply one of thos things that Zane was good at. He enjoyed being able to catch his own meals. Foxes like Fiore had a bit more trouble with it. Still she was far kinder than him and was able to communicate with others with an ease that Zan would envy if he really wanted to talk to others. Thankfully he didn’t have as much a drive for conversation as he did for food, water, or safe places to sleep.”  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:13 pm
Reoakee

Fiore chuckled. "I suppose so. You do a lot more things better then I do." She shifted as she continued to eat then looked up. "Wow. I didn't realize how hungry I actually was." Then again she had been running for her life not to long ago and didn't think it safe to stop and look for something to eat. "Are you hungry too Zane?" She tilted her head to the side. "If your hungry your welcome to have some." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:31 pm
“And otherss not assss well.” He smiled when she admitted to being hungrier than she had originally thought. He understood that only too well it was easy for a mind to wander and not think about the needs of the body until the prey was right there. Looking at her his tongue flicked out and he had to admit while he wasn’t starved it would be nice to have a bite or two. “Thank you.” He stood up and didn’t mind his small wounds so much now because even if she saw them they weren’t bleeding so much now and while they hurt he made sure none were too threatening.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:58 pm
Reoakee

She smiled happily as he made his way over and joined her. "Your welcome." She said softly then paused as she noticed the wounds on him. "Zane... Your hurt." She looked at him worried. The wounds didn't look too bad but they had been bleeding a little wile ago. "Are you okay? Maybe you should rest for a wile after you eat." The last thing she wanted was for him was for him to be unable to move because he was hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:49 pm

Zane simply swished his tail. “I am fine. Though I will ressst.” He would take her advice just to make her feel better. He had already been resting while she had started to eat. Moving closer he looked at a haunch and considered ripping it off but didn’t want to simply take the badger away from her. Coiling up he waited for a bit. His tongue slithered in and out and he watched Fiore’s movements. “I misssseed you.” It was a simple statement.

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:37 pm
Reoakee

She sighed in relief when he told her that he was fine. "That's good." Her body relaxed a little. She had gotten tense when she saw his wounds. Knowing they weren't life threatening gave her a sense of comfort. She would feel horrible if he had gotten hurt wile out hunting for her. She looked back at him when he mentioned that he would rest. "Good. Rest is good... and it would make me feel better." She smiled then suddenly sprang forward a bundle of happy as she nuzzled him. "I missed you too!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:16 pm

He was feeling relaxed and could see that he would be eating soon enough when he found himself on the receiving end of a tackle hug. He was stunned and in pain when she landed on him. He saw stars for a moment that cleared up as he found himself caressed by an angel. Sighing he raised a paw up and held her form down to him for a moment taking in her scent before gently rolling her to the side off of him so he could roll and get up himself. “That did not count asss resssting.” His voice might have been plain but his eyes glittered with amusement. She was so lively and interesting all the time, and she missed him. It was odd to have such warmth spread through him.

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:28 pm
Reoakee

"I know, I know..." She blushed. "its just that... I really missed you and I'm so happy to see you." She shifted so that she could look at him. "When you left I thought that... I thought that I might not ever see you again..." Her ears dropped and a look of sadness crossed her face. "I mean... I understood why you wanted to go and I was fine with it, I just..." She paused trying to figure out exactly what she wanted to say. "I really liked the time I spent with you..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:40 pm
The soft flowers on her hide didn’t do her bright and sparking personality. She was so open and kind, accepting of all others. His eyes flicked over her features briefly. It was like his absence had crushed her somehow. That was unsettling. He twisted about so he was sitting on his haunches again. He hissed softly in displeasure at her pain. His hood flared out more than normal. Zane realized how aggressive he must look and tried to compose himself. “Fiore I’m not mad at you… You look pained. I dissslike that.”  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:47 am
Reoakee

At first Fiore was a little confused and worried at the way Zane had started acting. He was tense and seemed to grow quiet. Then his hood flared out and he hissed. It was then that she realized that he was angry. It was always easy to tell when he was angry. Of course she wasn't at all scared of him. She had seen him angry many times before. Weather it was at her or someone else, she was never actually scared of him. She frowned when he mentioned that he wasn't mad at her, but in fact mad that she looked pained. She gave him a soft smile.
"It's okay Zane. I'm fine. I just missed you is all. I'm really happy that we could meet again." Of course it was then she realized that she had yet to tell him that he has two sons. Her cheeks flushed a slight pink. "Um... I... I have to tell you something before I forget and I loose the chance to tell you." She looked at him.

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff