Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image
Sunbathing comfortably on a large rock Zane was enjoying the quiet and peace. Recently he had met a psychotic vixen who had dragged him around for a day in a half trying to find her mate before giving up and taking off promising to find him again. A part of Zane wondered at her audacity, but he was surprised that she had never shown a hint of fear of him. That took him back and made him think about Fiore. She was the first one who accepted him simply as he was. A small smile tugged on Zane’s maw thinking about her. She was unique and he wondered if perhaps he should find her again. He wanted to know how she was. He hoped to find her well. If anything had happened to her he would be.. He wasn’t sure what he would be but he knew it wouldn’t be good. Hissing softly he stood up feeling the scales on his coat radiate the warmth of the sun.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:18 pm
Reoakee
I didn't know if Zane ever had contact with his kids or even knew about them. Inara never really had him interact with her or the kits when they were born. XD so... I went with this. If you think would have had contact, let me know and I will change my post.

User Image
Fiore made her away through the forest of trees. She frowned as she looked around the area. She didn't remember going this way before. She had just visited her youngest son Gregory. He reminded her so much of his father. It had been a wile since she had seen Zane and she missed him. She knew that it was a silly idea. They hadn't spoken in a long time. Not since... Well... She began to wonder what the male would think if he found out he had kids. When the kits were born, she had tried to locate him, to see if he was interested in being a family. She never found him. In fact, he was probably long gone and forgotten all about her. Her ears fell thinking about what he could be doing now... with out her. Sighing, she shook her head. Zane was a free male. He had every right to a free life. Who was she to ask him to stay? She couldn't do that to him.

Frowning, she tried to turn back to her task at hand and remember where she could have taken a wrong turn. She was always horrible when it came to traveling to new areas. Her son had moved quite a ways away so the journey was long. Unable to figure it out she let out a frustrated huff and sat down defeated. Maybe she could find someone with directions? She should have took her son up on that offer. He had offered to travel with her back home to keep her company, but she had insisted that she would be alright. Next time she would take him up on that offer.

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:51 pm
Izumi Tenshi
I'll go with not knowing *since i didn't know about them* If I need to do any editing please let me know

Zane slid along leaving his little clearing and the sunbathing rock. The coolness of the forest felt good after spending most of the morning in the sun. His tail dragged along the leaves making a small hiss all its own. Weaving in and around the trees he caught a scent. Flicking his tongue he tried to catch more of it. Between his nose and tongue he figure out the scent was female. It was familiar but he couldn’t quite place it. He considered not going since it would most likely involve screaming and yelling. He turned his head to head back to the clearing.

His concise prickled at him. What if the other was hurt? It didn’t matter if they thought him a monster as long as he could be left alone, but to not go and help someone just because they may be disgusted by him. Well the thought made Zane cringe inside himself. Turning around he sniffed and headed in the direction of the alluring smell. It didn’t take long until he was close. He called out so he wouldn’t startle the other fox. He couldn’t quite see them yet but could hear pacing. “Hello.” Moving forward he finally caught sight of the newcomer and was surprised. “Fiore?” He moved out into the space that Fiore was in so that she could see him too. “It’ss been a while Fiore. How have you been?” He felt warm inside his chest at seeing Fiore again. She looked well but he wanted to make certain. She seemed healthy but a bit frazzled. What had happened?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:54 am
Reoakee
Ok. No problem. I hope you don't mind if I quote you with tags?

She ended up pacing around her little area. She didn't even know she she was doing it. When she paced it often meant that she was nervous, confused, or trying to think. Right now her thoughts were on trying to figure out which way was the right way to go. Should she go straight? If anything, maybe straight would take her the right direction. Then again... straight wasn't always the right way. Maybe right? The sound of running water came from her right. Maybe if she followed it, she would find a tribe or someone she could ask for directions? But a river often meant there would be predators as well. Oh she was completely lost. Just as she was about to give up and head back the way she came she heard a voice. Her ears perked up and she was sure she had heard that voice before. Looking around she spotted someone standing in the shadows. By the looks of it, it was another fox but for some reason they remained in the shadows.

"Um... Hello?" She couldn't help but call back to them. When her name was said, it became more clear that she had known him. Not only that but her heart skipped a beat when she recognized the voice. Sure enough, when Zane stepped out of the shadows she couldn't help the big smile that crossed her face. "ZANE!" She had never been so happy to see him. Before she could answer his questions she quickly ran over and tackled the male fox. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you!" She beamed down at the male.

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:57 pm
Izumi Tenshi
I would love it if you quoted me <3 It make my life so much easier.

The tackled was a surprised but a welcome one. Coughing he stared up at her a bit in shock at how fast she had moved. The statement she had made was restoring slowly and he sighed. “Sseeing me iss all well and good but tackling me may lead to damagess I would rather not have.” He wasn’t worried about himself but rather for her. What if she nicked a fang and started to bleed? The thought disturbed him and he shifted wanting to get her off of him so he could get a good look at her. His face was impassive as he took in her scent and form. She was very soft and a part of him wanted to curl around her warm body and just bask in the heat it offered. Still that wouldn’t be the agreeable thing to do so as much as he didn’t want to he would keep his scales to himself and respect the distance she most likely would want when she calmed down. “Now are you alright Foire?”

He rolled and righted himself once he made certain that she was clear. Shaking his head he did a quick self check and found that he had no injuries to himself either. He was a bit dirty now but that was no concern he could always dust off later. Looking back to that most important spark in his life he let himself smile just slightly at her. it was really good to see her doing physically well. As for any other stressors she might have he was going to take the time and help solve them for her. it was the least he could do.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:58 pm
Reoakee

"Oh!"
She looked down at him a little panicked when he mentioned that her tackling him could lead to dangers. She hadn't even through of that. In fact, her feet had moved on their own she spotted him. The only thing going through her mind at the time was how happy she had been to see him. Before saying anything else she quickly removed herself from him.
"I'm sooo sorry. I... I didn't even realized I did it till you said something." She blushed. "Are... are you alright?" She tried to inspect him to see if she had done any major damages. From what she could see, he looked alright. Though, just because someone looked ok didn't mean they were hurt. She could have injured him internally. Though the only one who would know that was him.
"I'm alright, but im more concerned about you. I hit you hard. I didn't mean too..." She hung her head. "I keep forgetting I can be pretty strong..."

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:57 pm
Izumi Tenshi
I would love it if you quoted me <3 It make my life so much easier.

He listened to her stammer and wondered what he could say to make her calm down. Her panicking was not what he wanted in the least. He nodded. “I am fine. “ He raised a paw to stop her inspection of him. He was relieved to know that she was alright. “I know I know.” He gave her a fanged smile if it could be called that. It was small since he was not used to smiling all that often. She was right, she was much stronger than she looked but it was fine with him. He liked the fact she was strong though he often forgot that and assumed otherwise. “I will be just fine. Nothing you could do would hurt me.” He was serious about that in more ways than one. Fiore was the first who accepted him and so he would accept anything from her. “Ssstop that and relax. I am jussst fine.” He shook his head very slightly still wondering what she had been in a tizzy about before.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:32 am
Reoakee

"Are you sure? Because I hit you so hard and I could have tackled you into something dangerous."
She continued on with her little panic attack. She just wouldn't take no for an answer. She knew he was probably fine. That or her was covering up the fact that she hurt him. Oh couldn't bare it if she hurt him. Luckily for her, Zane interrupted her ramblings by telling her to stop and calm herself. She did just that. She stopped talking for a moment and took a breath, holding if for a few moments. She then let it out and looked at him.
"Sorry." She blushed. "I go on a panic ramble sometimes. Oh but, you already know that don't you." She gave a sheepish smile. It had been such a wile since she had seen him that she had totally forgotten how to act around him. "So, um... what are you doing here?" She smiled. "Do you live around here? If so its a vary nice place to live."

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:00 am
Izumi Tenshi

Yes she could have tackled him into something dangerous and while that might be a problem for most it would only be an issue for him if she got hurt doing it. Seeing her visibly calm herself made him feel a bit better. If she were calm than she must be alright. Seeing her panic made him worried she would overlook her own injuries in favor of his. She was just like that. So intent on others that she lost focus on herself. He nodded his head to her statement. Yes he did know her which was why he worried about her. The smile she gave him warmed his heart but his face didn’t let onto that fact. “Ressting.”

He didn’t really have a place to live. He had for a time but a strange and terrifyingly active vixen had encroached on his land and found him. She had insisted on dragging him to meet her mate and he had to loose her in the woods to get some peace. He doubted very much that her mate would have taken kindly to a stranger like him being dragged along with them like the female seemed inclined. She was also always talking about fairies. It was odd. At least Fiore he knew. She made sense to him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:15 pm
Reoakee

"Oh?" She gave a smile when he said he was here to rest. "That's good. Resting is good. Specially when you are all warn out from walking." Her tail gave a happy little flick. "Walking can be a tiresome thing. Or running." She added. "Like when you are traveling long distances. Of course its some times hard to find a good place like this to rest." She looked around the calm and beautiful forest she was in. "The last place I stopped to rest in was nothing but dirt and rocks. It wasn't pretty like this. And the Daeva that lived there wasn't vary nice ether. He cased me off before I could finish the mouse I caught for dinner." She said simply. "By the time I was finished running I was all warn out."  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:25 pm
Izumi Tenshi

The chatter was normal and made Zane feel more at ease than Fiore worrying over him. He listened quietly curling up until she got to the part about the deava. “Were you hurt?” His eyes narrowed in annoyance at anyone who would chase of Fiore. She didn’t cause any trouble and was more accepting than any other fox he knew, she didn’t eat enough to take care of herself and was not a threat in any way. He looked her over critically her words making him think. “Have you eaten today?” He would have to catch her something if she hadn’t.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:12 pm
Reoakee

"Hurt?" She had to think back to that day. "No. No I don't think so." She shook her head. "Just tired is all." She paused from a moment, then added, "From running. I was too scared to stop. I thought if I did, I'd be dinner." Her right ear gave a flick. "Oh, um... No. I haven't eaten today." Was her reply to his question. "I haven't really had the time yet."  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:06 am
He sighed feeling a bit weary. She was going to perish if she didn’t take care of herself. “Very well. Let’s find you a sspot to ressst and I will bring you sssusstinance.” He started to turn and walk to find a spot stopping long enough to look back to her and make sure she was following. If she fainted he would have to carry her and he wondered how much strength she had left in her. enough to tackle him but she seemed to always have enough for that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:00 am
Reoakee

She smiled softly at him. Zane was always concerned about her. It always made her feel happy to know that, but at the same time she kinda felt bad. It wasn't exactly his job to take care of her. What if he had something important to take care of? But instead he was here looking after her. That would make her feel terrible. Even so... she liked it when he was around her. She would't say anything about keeping him away from what he wanted to do though. If she did, she was sure his answer would be the same as it always was. That she wasn't too much trouble at all. Of course she could also be over reacting about being trouble to him.
"Okay." She replied happily and began to follow him. When he stopped, so did she, smiling and waiting for him to move on.

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Reoakee rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:22 am
Izumi Tenshi

Sliding easily through the forest trees it wasn’t long before Zane came to the little dense cropping of trees that he had been using to sleep in the night before. Normally he would slide in the lower branches and sleep sprawled out but there was spot on the ground that looked fairly comfortable if she wanted to rest there. He nodded to it his tongue flickering out slightly as he tasted the air seeing that he was the last fox to have been here. Relieved slightly knowing that Fiore would likely be safe enough here he turned. “I’ll be back ssoon.” With that he took off at a much faster pace to start the hunt. He would slow when he caught the scent of his prey but for now it was important to head out and find pray to stalk. Fiore should not have to wait forever for a simple meal.

(RNG my options
1 n
2 d
3 r
4 b)  
RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items