Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Deck of Cards : A Rebellion ♦♣♥♠

Back to Guilds

Would you like to join a team of special forces in their aim to take down a dictatorship? 

Tags: organization/army 

Reply A Deck of Cards
A Deck of Cards : A Rebellion ♦♣♥♠ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Ultamania x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:11 pm
Kimei Joanna

User Image

Axel was doing his best to keep his distance from the twins, since he knew they were up to something. He didn't trust those two...
That's when suddenly the silver haired girl whom he knew little about came up to him and asked him to follow her.
He didn't question why and followed her. He wasn't much of a "party" person so he didn't think he would be missed.
He followed her to the runway lockers and knew almost immediately what this meant. A mission. When the girl said there was an emergency then left, he didn't question it, he just nodded and started to get ready for the mission. He was the type of person who didn't need much info for a mission. Just a basic briefing and he was good to go. Just a go kill this guy discreetly and it was done. While he was getting ready, he still couldn't help but wonder what kind of mission this was. Well he'll find that out when they leave.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image

Davion smiled. "No problem." He walked after Chariclo and walking in as he was lacing his boots. He had no problem changing in front of the others and did so quickly, pulling on his uniform. "None, we'll be briefed shortly though I hope." He laced his own boots and was sighing. "You probably don't have any guessed do you?" He asked Axel, not really expecting an answer. He stood, and waited to hopefully be briefed on what this emergency had to deal with.

beleiveimgothnprttyalil

Desirable Vampire

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lilicakes
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:14 pm
beleiveimgothnprttyalil

User Image
Chariclo sighed, slightly annoyed at not having been informed sooner. He supposed it made sense she wouldn't have time to inform anyone, as the call seemed unexpected. "I hope we get briefed soon." He replied, stretching and trying to get any wanting to go to bed out of his system. Considering he'd downed a few sodas between his mango delights, that wasn't a problem. Hopefully, the caffeine rush would last him the whole mission.

"What kind of mission would make sense for our powers? I have powers better suited for intel and maybe rescue missions, what about you two?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:51 am

User ImageUser Image
The Joker poked her head into the boy's locker room, completely ignoring the fact that any one of them could have been in the middle of changing. "Come on. We don't have much time." She headed down the hall at a brisk pace while she tied her hair up with a black ribbon. She'd used the showers in the locker room to quickly wash out the black from her hair, so her hair was back to it's usual beautiful white. Not silver, white. It was odd like that--it was pure white, and it never looked silver no matter what kind of lighting she was in. It was like someone had bleached all the color from it, if she'd ever had any color in it, that is. Perhaps someone would ask her one day why her hair was white.

In any case, the Joker headed straight for the jet that was waiting on the runway. She accepted a headset from ground crew before she headed inside, heading for the cockpit. "Axel, I want you using your foresight--see if you can come up with anything for us. Chariclo, you'll be my copilot. OK, everyone, listen up. We've had a little emergency up at the northern rebel's western base. Estan sent in an infiltration team in, and they've managed to get a hold of the missile system. They're aiming at the northern rebels main base, as well as the island. The northern rebels have called for backup. That will be us. That's pretty much it. We just have to take back the western base and kill some guys who can destroy the entire island at the press of a button. The northern rebels are trying to stall for us, so we have to be quick about it."

Kimei Joanna

Captain

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200

x Ultamania x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image

(I feel really slow, Like I'm replying really late >3<)

Axel really didn't have time to talk to anyone else because as soon as he was about to say anything, the white haired girl came back and urged them along. He and along with the others, followed the girl, whom's name he doesn't even know, on this emergency mission.
He listened to what the girl was saying, and finally briefing them on their new mission. Seemed simple enough, just take back something that was ours. Axel nodded at his job and sat down in the jet and closed his eyes, trying to picture the western base. He's been there before a few times, so he knew every crook and cranny of that place. As soon as he go a good image of the western base in his head, he began to concentrate. He had no idea what the situation was like now, but he would soon find out what it would be like when they got there to help.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:05 pm
User Image
Chariclo nodded, climbing into the cockpit. He started everything needed for the flight up, established communications with the tower and looked over his checklist. The brunette pulled on his headset, flexed his fingers and readied himself to drive.

Normally, the co-pilots drived on the land, and the main pilots controlled the air-travel. He stared at the window, looking for any other planes that could be landing or taking off- he knew a few people had missions tonight. None could be seen. "Ready?" He called.

Lilicakes
Vice Captain

beleiveimgothnprttyalil

Desirable Vampire

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:32 am
User Image

When Chariclo asked what kind of missions his powers where for he thought. "I'm kind of a mix really." Then the Joker walked in and he followed her as she spoke what their mission was tonight. He understood why he was here. He nodded as he understood the mission, and sat in his seat. Davion wasn't a fan of flying, but most missions had him flying all the time. Flying seemed to be the only thing he'd get nervous about.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:08 pm
x Ultamania x

Lilicakes

beleiveimgothnprttyalil

User ImageUser Image
Takeoff, the flight itself, and the landing were all perfect and smooth as could be. It was almost too peaceful. "The calm before the storm," the Joker murmured as she zipped her bodysuit all the way up underneath her chin. She pushed her hair back to attach her earpiece, letting some of the hair fall in place to hide it. "Oh, and while I'm at it..." she offered her hand to Axel. "Despite your being a king, we've never met, as we usually do not come into contact with each other in situations in which I am free to meet. I am The Joker. I hope our first mission together goes well." With that said, she put her gun in it's side holster and she checked the pouch ever-present on her belt, then she headed out.

Kimei Joanna

Captain

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200

x Ultamania x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:14 pm
Kimei Joanna

User Image

Axel glanced down at the girl's hand. So she was the infamous Joker. He had a feeling. If he didn't know who she was, and if he knew nearly everyone else, then by process of elimination, she would end up being the Joker.
He took the Jokers hand and shook it. "Nice to finally meet you." Axel said with a smooth calm voice.
He watched as the girl left the jet. He was still trying to come up with a image. For some reason, it was taking longer than usual, and that was because he was getting a whole lot of nothing. He was seeing things of course, but in those visions, he just saw his group, wandering the compound for what seems like hours, but they ran into no one, not even their allies. There were fallen bodies, but it was hard to tell if they were friend or foe. He didn't really understand this, and it was too soon to say. He would have to wait a little longer until he sees something before announcing anything. He stepped out of the jet after the girl and gripped the handle of his pistol that was resting in its holster. "Be on your guard..." He told the group. What he was getting from this place so far seemed... off.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image
Chariclo followed after the others, and immediately went to work- first making a clicking noise to start his echolocation. He waited, but nothing came back. Nothing was here, that he could hear. The brunette glanced around, but he couldn't see any thermal bodies, none that were relevant to them, at least.

Where was everybody?...Something had gone wrong, or else, they were being played. Whatever it was, it put him off a ton, he wasn't used to just hearing his squad, not seeing other people. He stuck beside Axel, keeping his senses up.

"I don't like this..." He whispered, trying to see if there were anything he'd missed earlier, but the area they were in right now was bare of people.

Kimei Joanna

x Ultamania x

beleiveimgothnprttyalil

Lilicakes
Vice Captain

beleiveimgothnprttyalil

Desirable Vampire

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:48 am
KimeiJoanna

Lilicakes

x Ultamania x

User Image

When Axel told them to be on their guard, Davion could already tell something had to be wrong. His suspicions were confirmed when Chariclo expressed how he didn't like this. Now it was his turn to confirm. He shut his eyes and focused, but he could only sense the auras of those around him. His eyes snapped open and he glanced to the others. "Something is definitely not right here. I can't see anyone's auras then our own." He looked uneasy, his hand hovering over his gun.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:14 pm
beleiveimgothnprttyalil

Lilicakes

x Ultamania x

User ImageUser Image
The Joker was silent. She touched her gun lightly, then she dropped her hand and started walking towards a nearby door, which probably led underground. She paused and then turned away, "Don't go near the door." She headed towards an open elevator shaft that was normally reserved for transporting goods--they should know. They had plenty of them all over the base. She peered into the gloom and frowned. "I can't see the bottom, and I definitely can't see the elevator floor..." She examined the wire for a moment and was reaching for her harness, a piece of equipment designed just for situations such as these, when she noticed something. The Joker dropped her hand and walked to the side of the elevator shaft, picking up what looked like some kind of wet piece of fabric. When she approached them with it, they could see it was a stuffed rabbit, obviously left out in the rain once it had been dropped. "...Children. We have a hostage situation on our hands." She turned to the elevator shaft again, tucking the small rabbit into the pouch at her hip. "Everyone be prepared for anything." She grabbed the harness that was attached to her belt and a moment later she was zipping into the darkness.

Kimei Joanna

Captain

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200

x Ultamania x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:14 pm
Kimei Joanna
beleiveimgothnprttyalil

Lilicakes

User Image

Children? Great, this job just ten times more harder. Axel was still having a hard time trying to see anything. He still could see his small group wandering. He concentrated a little harder and used the harness at his belt and tied himself to the wire in the elevator shaft, preparing to follow after the Joker. He looked back at Chariclo and Davion. "What ever's going on here, we're going in blind, they may have a plan so be careful."
After saying that, Axel zipped down into the darkness right after the Joker.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:37 am
Kimei Joanna

x Ultamania x

Lilicakes

User Image

Davion nodded to Axel before he had gone down the elevator shaft. He hooked his harness up and looked at Chariclo. "I haven't done a mission like this before, have you?" He looked a bit uneasy, as if he was uncomfortable with this fact. Children being taken hostage, that just isn't right. He shook his head softly and gave a small smile. "See you when you get down there." He zipped down, following the Joker and Axel.

beleiveimgothnprttyalil

Desirable Vampire

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lilicakes
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:45 am
User Image
Chariclo nodded to Axel before he went down.
"I did one sort of like this, except there was a stray guy who ratted everyone out. " He replied, biting his lip. There were children here, and they were in a blindspot right now. Those two things were bad enough on their own, but together...That was like a concoction of disaster.

He waited 'till Davion had met up with the other two, glanced around and then zipped down as well.

A Deck of Cards

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff