*~* RULES *~*
[1] Get out / open your music player (iPod, MP3 Player, youtube, etc.) / music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player etc.).
[2] Put it on shuffle.
[3] Press forward / the next button for each theme.
[4] Use the song title as the answer to each theme, even if it doesn't make sense.
[5] Bold the theme (Opening Credits, Waking Up, etc.), italicize the answers, and give your own comments in the parenthesis on how it relates to the prompt.
[6] DON'T SKIP SONGS OR LIE!

.::. Opening Credits .::.

ElectroKaplosion-The Cutie Mark Crusader Conclusion (I look back at my past and think of all the good times I have had as well as the bad ones. This must be a tragedy.)

.::. Your Theme .::.

MMPRSoundtrack- Go Green Ranger (I got sick, but I had to go to work anyways.)

.::. Waking Up .::.

Petula Clark- Downtown (I decided to camp out in Downtown in front of a store for a special sale for Military uniforms.)

.::. School .::.

Nintendo's Mother 3- His Highness Theme (At school, I am the boss, the dictator, and what I say goes! >=D)

.::. Home .::.

Avenue Q.- There's life outside your Apartment (I know, but I need gaia and deviantart!)

.::. Falling In Love .::.

Solomon Linda- The Lion Sleeps Tonight (My love has made the animal sleep.)

.::. Boyfriend / Girlfriend's Theme .::.

Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody (Wow, they killed a man)

.::. First Kiss .::.

Smouvmaster-Banjo-Kazooie Remix: Grunty's MasterPlan (The master plan is that the first kiss will trap everyone on a love haze)

.::. Hanging With Friends .::.

Alvin and the Chipmunks- The Christmas Song (Christmas Don't be Late) It feels like Christmas because we're always getting things for each other! ^_^)

.::. Best Friend's Theme .::.

Nintendo's Mother 3- Master Porkie's Theme (Yes, my best friend is also a master! Time to shake things up!)

.::. Fight With Parents .::.

The Toys- A Lover's Concerto(I can love whomever I want! Stop trying to arrange my marriage!)

.::. By Yourself at Home .::.

Chipminkchannel- Chipmunks (In the Jungle) (Everyone here keeps me awake when they're here!)

.::. Break Up .::.

Scottleyes- Kitties singing Joy Joy Joy (I'm so happy, I have the joy down in my heart!)

.::. Depression .::.

Lee Greenwood- God Bless the USA (God Bless the USA the government can't tell me how to feel!)

.::. Drunk .::.

Nintendo's Mother 3- Anthem of Destruction (Don't mess with me wen I'm drunk! I'll bring you lots of pain and misery, even if I have to destroy a lot of buildings twisted )

.::. Driving .::.

The Toys- A lover's Concerto (I love my car as well as driving so much, a higher power made it perfect day!)

.::. Coming Down (Hangover) .::.

Martino Ognissanty- Cats singing "Silent Night" (WTH, this didn't even sound good1 I only added it because the pictures were cute!)

.::. Regret .::.

O-zone- Dragostea Din Tei (What? O_o)

.::. New Love .::.

Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody (My new love killed a man too O_O I must be attracted to the bad people.)

.::. Prom .::.

Sony and Cher- I got you Babe (Yes, I got my babe with me because we love each other)

.::. Prom speech .::.

Vitamin C- Graduation (Friends Forever) (I'm talking about Graduation because it's just around the corner!)

.::. Graduation .::.

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts- Grunty's Challenge (We finally made it, and now mmy graduation has stirred up an uproar!)

.::. Graduation Speech .::.

Nintendo's Mother 3- His Highness' theme (With my graduation, I get to hold you all to my will power!)

.::. College .::.

Avenue Q.- There's Life outside your apartment (I know, but I have homework to do.)

.::. Marriage .::.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl- Underworld theme (I am Marrying Medusa!)

.::. Going To War .::.

The Everly Brothers- All I have to do is Dream (That's all I have to do and the war is over)

.::. Night Before Battle .::.

Nintendo- Ashely's Theme (Ashley has joined the Brawl!)

.::. Last Fight .::.

Sbeast64- Gangplank Galleon (The final fight is on a ship!)

.::. Last Fight Result .::.

SSBB- Kid Icarus: Underworld (The underworld army Won this one.)

.::. Reuniting With Old Friends .::.

Harry101UK- This is Aperture (My friends are machines that wanna kill me. I knew I was right when I said I liked the bad people.)

.::. Final Words .::.

Fimbulinmusic- Death of an Angel (I only have this up because well, I had a friend on deviantart who died, and his DA account name was Y0ur4n63l.)

.::. Funeral .::.

Everly Brothers- All I have to do is Dream (This is all just a dream. Y0ur4n63l isn't really dead. I refuse to believe it.)

.::. Aftermath .::.

Gustav Holst- Fantasia on the Dargason (We're happy that y0ur4n63l is no longer suffering.)

.::. Ending Credits .::.

Kirk Russel- Super Mario 64 Final Bowser Theme (Draith Vicious remix) (I turned evil!)