Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Elimisha'sombea - Leopard Colony - (OFFICIAL) ANN PG.7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:27 pm
this is very interesting, I could throw my boy Holo in here  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:59 pm
We are welcoming of all leopards here! 8D
also Holo is freakin' pretty

and [NOTE]: if anyone wants to RP here, all of my leopards are open to RP. Just ask, or even just start a RP, and I'll throw one of them in c:  

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:20 pm
-works on giveaway event-
<3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:10 pm
How exciting~ I can't wait for this pride to be official~ <3  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:31 am
User Image

ORP Giveway for the Elimisha'sombea!
(Both Leopardess and Familiar)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:45 am
Velveteen Angel

Username: cajanic
Name: Manar
Image: http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss27/Cajanic_SoA/Full size/Manar.png
Personality: Though he started out a bit rough around the edges, he has since become a sweet, energetic animal that loves to explore and spread the stories of love through the rogue lands. More than telling stories, he now enjoys discovering new tales, the pride teaching him to listen as well as speak. Of course, no one’s perfect. Yes, he’s come a long way, but he still thinks great things of himself that probably aren’t true. Perpetually the smooth-talking, cool loser, really. Just with a plus side these days.
History: He came from another pride that told stories as the basis of the whole place, so story telling is very important to him.
Desired Rank: story teller?
Any extra information?:  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:45 pm
Cajanic

Accepted! c: Welcome to the colony ~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:13 am
Velveteen Angel
We are welcoming of all leopards here! 8D
also Holo is freakin' pretty

and [NOTE]: if anyone wants to RP here, all of my leopards are open to RP. Just ask, or even just start a RP, and I'll throw one of them in c:

XD and yes, Holo is very pretty XD

^_^ would you like to do a RP with my new girl? I still have to find a good name for her XD
Could also have Holo wander this way XD  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:39 am
Username: AstoriaFallen
Name:
Leopard- Kyllikki
Avian- Artashir
Image:
Leopard Uncert
Avian Uncert
Personality:
Leopard:
Avian:
History:
Leopard:
Avian:
Desired Rank: Council (Military) member Not really sure what rank that would be from the rank list.
Any extra information?: ummmm. Squirrel!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:18 pm
AstoriaFallen
Username: AstoriaFallen
Name:
Leopard- Kyllikki
Avian- Artashir
Image:
Leopard Uncert
Avian Uncert
Personality:
Leopard:
Avian:
History:
Leopard:
Avian:
Desired Rank: Council (Military) member Not really sure what rank that would be from the rank list.
Any extra information?: ummmm. Squirrel!

The rank would be Council for your Leopard ~ C:
and your Avian would get to choose if he would be council as well (familiar) or if he takes another rank.

I'd be happy to RP with your girl and/or Holo. Did you need me to start it up, since you're still figuring out her personality?

(I'll update the members list when you chose your Avian rank as well)  

Velveteen Angel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:34 pm
Velveteen Angel

The rank would be Council for your Leopard ~ C:
and your Avian would get to choose if he would be council as well (familiar) or if he takes another rank.

I'd be happy to RP with your girl and/or Holo. Did you need me to start it up, since you're still figuring out her personality?

(I'll update the members list when you chose your Avian rank as well)

Council will be fine for him as well. And if you would that would be awesome (you can choose which one you want to interact with first). <3

Annnd. I'm going to it so she was with them for a while (before the group was started) so she'd probably know everyone pretty well right?

Who all on the list has mates? I'm trying to think of interesting plot ideas XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:42 pm
AstoriaFallen

Council will be fine for him as well. And if you would that would be awesome (you can choose which one you want to interact with first). <3

Annnd. I'm going to it so she was with them for a while (before the group was started) so she'd probably know everyone pretty well right?

Who all on the list has mates? I'm trying to think of interesting plot ideas XD

She'd know most people well, though some are newer members who she wouldn't know well. She would know the majority of my leopards in the colony well (Hu, Ua, Kianga and Arcus have all been around for a while. Ardhira'i is the newest member of mine.)

None of my leopards currently have mates, but Ardhira'i is not available.

exclaim Member's list updated!  

Velveteen Angel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:50 pm
Velveteen Angel

She'd know most people well, though some are newer members who she wouldn't know well. She would know the majority of my leopards in the colony well (Hu, Ua, Kianga and Arcus have all been around for a while. Ardhira'i is the newest member of mine.)

None of my leopards currently have mates, but Ardhira'i is not available.

exclaim Member's list updated!

<3

Hmmm.

A plot idea I was thinking of was that she realizes she has grown feelings for one of them (haven't really figured out who). This wouldn't happen for a little while though XD And we all know that once you realize you have feelings for someone you start acting differently around them lol. I thought it would be interesting to see happen.

I'm going to have to RP her to get a personality for her lol. That's the best way I can do this. And we could have it where she's friends, or acquaintances, with your leopards (the ones that aren't new members).

Lollipop x L u x u r y
Your boy is the other Council (defense) <3 we need to have a rp together lol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:14 pm
Definitely need to stick someone in here. emotion_bigheart

-rummages through leopards-  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:06 pm
Username: Andranis
Name: Yutu
Image: Hi!
Personality: Rather shy and skittish, Yutu is afraid of many things. Sometimes he's even afraid of his own master, so the fact he sticks around Xavier can be very surprising to other hares, as such a thing would have stressed any other hare literally to death. Despite his fear, he's surprisingly rather loyal and happy to be around the grouchy leopard.
History: How or when Yutu became attached to Xavier is a mystery. It's only known for sure that he's been with the leopard a very long time, and has no intention of ending his apparently perpetual servitude to him.
Desired Rank: Assistant
Any extra information?: Bound to Xavier

Username: Andranis
Name: Vunde
Image: Hi!
Personality: Vunde is a snarker, having something smart to say about everything. Sometimes he ententionally eggs Xavier on, sometimes he eggs others on. He has helpful moments for everyone, and through it all, he's rather loyal to Xavier.
History: How Vunde ended up with Xavier is a mystery. For whatever reason, the vulture attached himself to the leopard and refuses to leave him alone. He's proven quite the ally, though, as he provides eyes and ears for Xavier in places he can't get to very fast.
Desired Rank: Scout
Any extra information?: Bound to Xavier

Finally did this xd  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out