Submit

How good was it?
  It was good ( needs improvement )
  Terrible, Gimme back my minutes >:c
View Results

KoiHoshi_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:14 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGo8Rs9kfu8

Can you guys help me get views up ? This is my first video attempt and I would like some feedback smilies/icon_smile.gif  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:40 pm
Watched, but yeah I've no idea about such stuff.. maybe better camera for later use? But nothing really important yet... uhm... yeah xD Keep doing what you love! ^^  

FlyDuc

Tutre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:28 pm
Maybe you should make more videos besides your vocal + dancing.
Most hits are from people who complain about things in life, Lol.
They get lots of hits, & also your camera issue. It's hard to see what
your actually really dancing to. & the description you put under that video..

No offense dude, but I don't think it's a good idea to write all that. But well
it's on you. < Only my opinion, so please don't take it too serious.. >

& When your doing vocals maybe be more expressive and sing something
that's more preferable to the public views. ` But overall, I think your dancing
was okay. I couldn't really hear the background music ( More of the thumping of
your feet` )

But as FlyDuc said keep doing what you love ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:39 pm
Lol, thanks but the ABC, I was testing out my Vocals. The best thing I can come up with lol. I guess singing is not my strong point and I'm gonna get a way better camera in the near future. I decided to get better stuff rather than that. Ima ride down to New York when SM starts to take auditions down there since I improved a little over the past weeks. I'll try rap and dance; if not that Acting. Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the encouragement smilies/icon_smile.gif. It helps  

KoiHoshi_

Tutre

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:34 pm
KoiHoshi_ Wrote:
Lol, thanks but the ABC, I was testing out my Vocals. The best thing I can come up with lol. I guess singing is not my strong point and I'm gonna get a way better camera in the near future. I decided to get better stuff rather than that. Ima ride down to New York when SM starts to take auditions down there since I improved a little over the past weeks. I'll try rap and dance; if not that Acting. Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the encouragement smilies/icon_smile.gif. It helps

Well, it's not that bad. < Your voice > But, yeah get a better camera whenever you can. No rush. & Why New York? There's so many other places that will aid your dancing skills ( All time New Yorker Baby`) & it's okay if it was late.

Seems like every homey's doing some rapping and break dance / modern dancing. But, good luck to yah bro`  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 pm
Oh I didn't say I'd go to NYC for dance practice lol. It's for SM Audition, A talent agency I wanna get into. My skills have improved 2 folds, so I'm a little confident at getting into SM =p  

KoiHoshi_

Tutre

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:13 pm
KoiHoshi_ Wrote:
Oh I didn't say I'd go to NYC for dance practice lol. It's for SM Audition, A talent agency I wanna get into. My skills have improved 2 folds, so I'm a little confident at getting into SM =p

Well, good luck w/ that man. & Well, don't rush in to fast. How long have you been dancing?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:31 pm
Kiatre Wrote:
KoiHoshi_ Wrote:

Well, good luck w/ that man. & Well, don't rush in to fast. How long have you been dancing?

2 Years. At least lol  

KoiHoshi_

FatBestialSwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:47 pm
Your vocal seems pretty aight, though it's quite breathy! smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:54 am
Hey man I aint gonna hate but It could use some work, Try C-walking bro practise on that,  

Birdman Ebonics

4,225 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
¥ The Asian Boyz/Gurlz Crew ¥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items