Welcome to Gaia! ::

University of The Arcane Arts

Back to Guilds

A university where magic is the way of life. What kind of Magic will call to you? 

Tags: Role Playing, Magic, Fantasy, Romance, Adventure 

Reply University Town
Witch Marketplace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:22 pm
(Latona smiled and then spoke french back) Vous ĂȘtes les bienvenus Carrie((You're welcome Carrie)) I speak French too(she said as she walked)so don't worry about slipping between your different tongues.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:44 am
carrie blused and her cheeks flamed and she kllooked away she was embaressed." you been most help ful latona thank you, would you like to come for lunch with me?"  

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:48 pm
(Latona and smiled as she walked)That sound nice we can stop at the Fairy Cafe after we shop. (she looked around)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:12 pm
sure wheres that?" asked carrie sounding happy at the isdea of a cafe named after fairies  

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:27 pm
(Latona held a door open and waited)here we go(she smiled)this is the place I was talking about to help you pick up what you need

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:54 pm
oh what a nice shop." said carrie with a smile as she looked around the shelves loaded with useful witch tools , from robes to athame to candles and much more besdies. the air smelt of sage an nutmeg. it was aplace to feel calm and relaxed. the shop was called practical magik.

the cleark emerged fro being a beaded curtain. she was an older womer with rosey cheeks and aweahterd but smiling face. she wore a greeen jumper with celtic symbols in it
"hello my dears how can i help ye today, she said with a gentle irish lilt.  

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:00 pm
(Apoollinar hooted and flew from Latona's shoulder to the old woman and nuzzled her like a cat...wanting attention)I see Apoollinar remembers you...I do hope you remember us(she said with a smile at the olde woman)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:25 pm
latona is that you me eyes arnt waht they used to be." said the woman

carrie listend carefully clearly these too knew each other.  

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:00 pm
It sure is(Latona said as she took the old woman's hand and put it on her face so she could see threw her hands)I've told you to stop by the school Grace would help you with your eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:54 pm
" the older women hugged her freind. allas deaar a couldnt be much use at ye school. what would i teach i only know shope work and herbalism dearie and healin magik, do yee need another nurse? i cannee keep this shop afloat much more, too much competition ya know." smiled alyce for that as her name. Her owl flew onto latonas shoulder and gently knneeded its claws.  

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:57 pm
(Latona smiled)We could always use you my old friend. I'm sure you'll make a wonderful nurse...but before that I have a student here who needs some herbs and other spell ingredients.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:31 pm
"sorry deary im gettin ahead of maself what do ya need young lassy?" asked alyce

i think i need lots of herbs for my hebalism but i dont knwo what hafl of them are and i was wondering if you could help me.  

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:51 pm
(Latona smiled as she watched the old woman who was light a grandma to her.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:35 pm
"alyce sighed, "show me ya list lassy and ill be able to find all ya need, i stock quite alot of herbs and things." she said softly

carrie nodded and did as sh e was asked . she liked how nice and genuine this women seemd to be.

alyce took the list and studdied it careful once she got some of her reading glases out .and muttered to herslef as she took things from shelfs and such  

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:12 pm
(Latona smiled as she watched Alyce work)she will ahve everything ready for you shortly(she said quietly)she may be old but she is still very fast on her feet.  
University Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff