Reply Angelic Heavens
Armory (Angels) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Nari Rebel
Vice Captain

Savage Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Behind the screens are bows and arrows as Angels do most fighting from the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:04 am

Fala
Daniel's Right Wing

Having finished her duties of training for the next two days, Fala decided to check the weapons' store, make certain there were enough bows to go around and arrows for the ones that didn't use their powers for their own personal ones. She loved working in the armory, having spent many a night down there rather than her own room. She didn't care what else went on, she was happy just as she was.

I am the crow...

Ravager of battles and plans...

Lead me not into temptation...

For I'll win every time...

Nari Rebel
Vice Captain

Savage Bloodsucker

Nari Rebel
Vice Captain

Savage Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:56 am

Rayvyn
Daughter of Light ~ Dabbler of Dark

"Hello, Fala." Rayven greeted as they entered the Armory, her voice light. She was tired of walking, glad to be where she wanted. She prefered moving about easier, her time was always short but the walked helped her to clear her mind. "I am calling a meeting, so you might should stop your checking, little sister, I need you and Fallen to play the warrior while I try handling things." She has a mirthless smile on her face as she turned to her guard. "If you don't mind, that is?" She started sending out her call, just a simple summons but a summons all the same. She wanted the meeting to start and end as soon as possible.

[The meeting is called, please start posting, you will be quoted so you know what goes on. if you wish not to be, please post in OOC, quoting me to let me know and I will stop, thank you]

darkiscool2 Wrote:
Leviathan Holocaust Wrote:
Annabel Morley Wrote:
XxPraveena the FlutistxX Wrote:
Melanie Nox Rose Wrote:
demi_247 Wrote:
Angel Hirochigo Wrote:
Meister Kommandant Wrote:

{just a heads up, I won't be on near as much, have to cut back, so I'll be slower in replying for awhile. Sorry}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:03 pm

☆═━┈Vianna Șt.Ͼlair┈━═☆

Vianna's feet lightly touched the ground outside of the Armory; her violet eyes gazing into the building. She stepped into the Armory and saw that she was the first Angel to arrive. She saw Rayvyn and Fala standing in the Armory, and bowed to them respectfully before she looked at Rayvyn and said, "Has something occured, milady?"

☆·.¸¸.·´Guardian Angel`·.¸¸.¤

((ʘut. ʘf. Ͼake:))

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Nari Rebel
Vice Captain

Savage Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Rayvyn

"Ah! Vianna! How good to see you," Rayvyn smiled and turned to welcome the female angel. "No, nothing is wrong, I felt a need to call a meeting, I feel the auras changing again, a war is brewing, and I wished to hear everyone's views and opinions. I wish for peace, but that may not be what everyone wants, and as Zealot, I am here to guild, not force." Rayvyn smiled sadly, shrugging slightly. Raising one hand, she created a table and seats made of Light Crystal, a form of Light that was solid and very durable. They needed somewhere to sit and talk, she wouldn't make them stand, there was no telling how long the meeting might last, to give everyone a chance to speak.

darkiscool2 Wrote:
Annabel Morley Wrote:
Melanie Nox Rose Wrote:
demi_247 Wrote:
Angel Hirochigo Wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:39 pm

Fala
Daniel's Right Wing

Fala, hearing her sister arrive, turned and smiled a greeting, nodding to Vianna as she entered. "A meeting? War? Does Father know of this? Where is he, by the way? I haven't been able to speak with him for several days, and with you being his favorite," the darker angel shrugged, moving to take a seat at the table. "At least you supply seats when you intrude upon my area." She teased, winking playfully. Truthfully, she was grateful for the meeting, she hadn't seen Fallen lately, she missed training with him.

I am the crow...

Nari Rebel
Vice Captain

Savage Bloodsucker

Annabel Morley

Romantic Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:31 pm
darkiscool2 Wrote:
Nari Rebel Wrote:
Melanie Nox Rose Wrote:
demi_247 Wrote:
Angel Hirochigo Wrote:

~ Gwendolyn ~

Gwen sat back against the wall, her head slightly nodding as her thoughts filled with the dreams she was having. She was sleeping. Although she didn't understand the whole idea of sleeping until she finally calmed herself down with meditation and began to dream. Her white long hair draping down her shoulders, as her eyes flickers from the images of her life and thoughts passed through her eyes.

She heard the others talking and didn't want to wake, but since this new custom of dreaming was new to her, she woke up. She slowly opened her eyes, not wanting to deal with anyone right now, experiencing her first wake up. She wasn't liking the noise everyone was making.

"What is going on?" Gwendolyn asked as she soon lifted herself up from the wall and towards the group of angels.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:53 am
Nari Rebel Wrote:

Annabel Morley Wrote:

Fallen Sky-Hammer

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

☠Fallen walked inside the armory along with Rayvyn,but he stood quiet along the way,that is until he saw Fala,and bowed his head in respect to her,and greeting her at the same time, "Hello,Fala,it has been a long time" ,he spoke and raised his head,but turned it so he could face Rayvyn,hearing her words,and nodded,he could help Fala keeping the other angels down if one decided to do something rash,but it was uncommon to angels to do such things,a good thing about being born in the light,though not all were as pure as a angel that was indeed born in this holy race.When Vianna entered the room,he gave her a small nod,greeting her respectfully,happy to see that the angels were entering the armory quickly,without delay.He then looked back to Fala as she began to speak about what Rayvyn was talking about,as his queen had previously said,it did seemed that they were the only ones that knew about what her father had done,and how grave it was,though when he saw her taking a seat,he did the same,but not as quickly,due to his massive size,and muscles,it was harder for him to make such actions without breaking anything,even if it was not going to harm him.After taking his seat,the large angel looked around the room and noticed that a small angel seemed to just wake up after hearing the noises they were making,but he was glad she woke up,everyone in the area should be there,so they could know that war was coming,and that every angel should be ready to do what they had to do,their opinions were important,and should be heard with the attention they deserved,but soon,this time and peace would end,though as he looked and analyzed the small angel,she looked more like an archer,but at the same time,she seemed to be one of the angels that simply stood inside the colossal fortress that was Heaven,helping with day-to-day activities.Fallen then looked back to the other angels,waiting for the others to arrive.☠

[angel knight]

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Annabel Morley

Romantic Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:30 pm
Nari Rebel Wrote:

~ Gwendolyn ~

Gwendolyn walked up to everyone, deciding that she was in the right place at the right time for once. She decided to find a spot at the table, only to find herself gazing at a large mass of Angel sitting at the table. He was very large compared to others in the room. But Gwendolyn wasn't the type to not introduce herself, even though Gwendolyn could know who he was. But she's been on this earthly domain for a awhile now, and she hadn't even seen him before.

"Hello there. I am Gwendolyn, most call me Gwen though."
She said with grogginess in her voice from her nap.

She sat down on the opposite side of the table, slightly across from the Angel named Fallen. Her back lightly touching the seat as her wings where down on by her side, her left hand resting on her lap and her right hand on the table. She's mentally thinking of where she last put her staff, knowing she'll need it later if this meeting is about anything including war.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Rayvyn

"Hello, Gwendolyn, it is good to see you once more." Rayvyn smiled once more, much more gentle this time. She was another that had dealt with Daniel's moods. "I am sorry if we disturbed you, but I felt the meeting something I could put off no longer." Rayvyn Turned and watched as more angels entered, her heart sagging though she gave no outward appearance of it. She needed to appear strong and confident to her people, to many had seen her weak, and the mark on her neck throbbed with a life all its own. She wanted to finish as soon as she could, but was biding her time. There were still several she needed before starting.

Fala
Daniel's Right Wing

"How have you been, Fallen? I miss our training sessions together, you're about the only one that give me a good workout." Fala grinned and leaned toward him, all but ignoring the other angels. She missed talking of training, her favorite thing, and the female angels wouldn't give her the conversations she wanted, she felt. Besides, she rather enjoyed conversing with the giant angel, it was just a shame he was so restricted, she would have to talk to Rayvyn and their father later about it, see i they could help him, if anyone could, she felt they were the ones.

I am the crow...

darkiscool2 Wrote:
Annabel Morley Wrote:
Melanie Nox Rose Wrote:
demi_247 Wrote:
Angel Hirochigo Wrote:

Nari Rebel
Vice Captain

Savage Bloodsucker

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:00 am
Nari Rebel Wrote:

Annabel Morley Wrote:

Fallen Sky-Hammer

☠Fallen looked to the small angel as she approached him for a few seconds,introducing herself to him,a kind act in his view, "Hello,Gwendolyn,i am Fallen,it's nice to meet you" ,he replied and nodded in respect,but quickly looked to Rayvyn and Fala after Gwen sat down on the table.The large angel then looked to Fala as she spoke to him,and quickly responded, "I am well,Fala,and i too miss our training sessions,but i'm glad you think i am strong enough to give you a workout" ,he spoke with content,but aways hiding most of his emotions,he only 'released' them in battle,but they were mostly violent emotions that helped use his sheer force to bring his enemies down,luckly,this emotional balance helped him get much stronger in war,and that is one of the main reasons as to why he was one of Heaven's fiercest warriors,but the highest ranking angels were Rayvyn and Fala,and of course,Daniel,but Fallen didn't counted him as a warrior due to his spot as a God.☠

[angel knight]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:16 pm
Angel landed near the entrance of the armory reverting back to his human form, he quietly slipped into the room trying to not be noticed but just to hear what it is that was going on, knowing however rayvyn would feel his aura immediately. He hung back looking at all the angel's that was gathering, most of which he had not seen since he was a child...

Angel Hirochigo

Dangerous Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:12 pm

☆═━┈Vianna Șt.Ͼlair┈━═☆

Vianna listened to Ryvyn's words, and nodded as she sat down at the table. She watched as Gwendolyn awoke from her slumber, followed by the arrival of Fallen and Angel. She had not seen many of these Angels in quite a long time, and though there was serious buisness at hand, it was nice to see some familiar faces.

☆·.¸¸.·´Guardian Angel`·.¸¸.¤

((ʘut. ʘf. Ͼake:))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:22 pm

Fala
Daniel's Right Wing

Fala grinned and leaned closer. "How was your travels out of the Heavens?" She asked, her eyes alight with mischief. "I'd love to get out there, see how the others fight." She turned to her sister, longing in her eyes. "Rayvyn says that when she decided to travel again, I can handle things here, seeing as I'm consider the main guard, not that we need one."

I am the crow...

Nari Rebel
Vice Captain

Savage Bloodsucker

Melanie Nox Rose

Timid Kitten

7,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:05 pm
Miriam Morningale

Miriam ran through the door in a hurry as she tripped at the threshold planting her face straight for the ground. "Owww..." She whined as she slowly picked herself back up. "Sorry for being so late." She apologized with a bow. Upon entering the room she recognized The armored angel as well as Lady Rayvyn and Fala. "Hello everyone." She said shyly while feeling the stinging pain on her face that appeared slightly red.

Feeling: Embarrassed
With: Fellow angels
Wearing: Dress and Gloves
Equipped: spoon

Angelic Heavens

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items