• Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:00 am
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
Keep it coming and I'll light the way home

Az held the door open for Abaddon, and once he was sure the boy was in, he let the door shut behind him. "Have a seat. Now, what is it you wanted to speak to me about?" He frowned once more, unable to hide his worry at the subject that could be coming up. What was on the boy's mind that he couldn't talk to his mother about it?

I'll be there to take your hurt
Even if I come off worse

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.

"About three things I am absolutely positive. First, Mei is an Angel. Second, there is a part of her, and I don't know how dominate that part might be, that longs to be my companion. And third, I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with her." Abaddon began as he channeled the cheesiest and most disturbing thing he could think of, "And for these reasons, I would like your approval to ask her hand in marriage."
Abaddon stood there trying to act serious, nervous and timid, when in some ways he wanted to laugh hysterically over the words that had just left his lips.

I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image

Az paused, his mouth hanging open. Had... had he just quoted Twilight? Dear God in Heaven someone save him. "Abaddon... are you feeling alright? Is this some kind of prank?" The headmaster raised his eyebrow, leaning back in his chair. This could only be a prank. Had Mei put him up to this?

Even if I come off worse

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:59 pm

"I am serious. I mean every word." Abaddon said as he forced himself to look Az in the eye as he pleaded, "I have loved her for quite some time. We were made for each other. I will convert if I have to in order to have your blessing."

He was sure Az wanted to have him murdered by now, which was what he was hoping for. He wasn't sure what else he could say to terrify the man aside from claiming they had physically enjoyed each other's company way beyond what was actually true.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image

Az was more than a little freaked out. "Well, Abaddon, as you know, you're still just kids, high school age. It would be one thing if you were seniors, but as far as I am concerned, you're both still too young. Aside from that you are a demon, and very far from my first choice as to a mate for Mei." This was just too weird. "I'm sorry but the answer for the moment is no."

Even if I come off worse

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:20 pm

"I will change your mind. You will see that I am the right one for Mei, even if I have to die to prove it." Abaddon moped as he headed towards the door.
He looked back as he opened the door once more, "I love her and nothing will change that."
Abaddon softly whispered to himself loud enough for Az to hear as the door closed behind him, "We will run away if we have to if that is what it takes to be together..."

Abaddon hoped the seeds he planted would make Az paranoid about him being near Mei, which would put a wrench in his mother's plans for sure. He made sure to keep up his depressed act as he headed down the hall towards the courtyard. He had to keep this believable for it to work.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

Az sat back in his chair, feeling slightly nauseated. He'd have to talk to Mei, and then... He shuddered to think about the conversation that was inevitably coming. He'd have to talk to his co-head, about the issue at hand, about her son. This wasn't going to end well. He wasn't too sure who for, but he knew it just couldn't possibly end well. He frowned and stood. First he had to talk to Mei.

Even if I come off worse

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image

Az opened and held the door for the two ladies. Once they were inside, he closed it and sat behind his desk, opening up the registry program in the computer. "Now, let's get you signed in, shall we?" He forced his naturally sunny disposition back into place and smiled at the other girl. "Please excuse my poor manners back there. What might your name be?" He asked as he set up a new document. The computer hum was slightly soothing at least, especially after that rather abrasive confrontation. He knew the boy would take it too far.

Even if I come off worse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

Mei sat down in one of the chairs in front of Az's desk. It was habitual as whenever she was in trouble, this is where she sat. She remained silent to allow the new student to do what needed doing in order to get signed in. She was slightly intrigued by the girl's sassy response to Az on the grounds, and wondered if this girl was an Angel or a Demon... or even one of the Lost Souls. Mei understood the lost souls more than the other two groups as they were just as confused as she was about all of this.
So she decided to just sit there waiting and wondering.

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:16 pm
User Image

Talya Schwarz

Oh my paper rose, strike a borrowed pose

Talya plopped herself down in the open seat. "Talya Schwarz," she said unenthusiased with having to go through the enrollment process again. She almost knew the mundane paperwork process by heart. She wasn't expecting that part of the process would end up dealing with the fact that she was nephilim.

And they'll never know your frail truth

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image

Az nodded and entered her name. "Alright. I need your date of birth, your ah... affiliation..." He paused here to look the girl over. Just what was she? "As well as all the mundane information. Emergency contacts, previous school records... the works." He slid a clipboard over to her, a list of required information clipped to it with a pen. "Take your time, but I'd appreciate having it by the end of the day three days from now so we can have your schedule printed and ready to go once term officially starts."

Even if I come off worse

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:34 pm
User Image

Talya Schwarz

"Affiliation?" Talya asked as she reached for the clipboard. "Wouldn't that just be student?" She started filling out the paperwork as she sat there waiting for the headmaster to answer her question. "And do I really need an emergency contact?" She scrunched her face at the thought. She was 18 now. She figured she wasn't going to have to report back to Child Services anymore. If no one had adopted her by now why would they want to now?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image

Az raised ab eyebrow at the girl. "Actually, Ms. Schwarz, I was referring to whether you affiliated with angels or demons. The classes vary in some instances. As for emergency contacts, if there's no one you'd like to be notified should you get hurt or fall gravely ill, well I apologize. Also, be sure to check the course list on the back for extracurricular activities you might be interested in. We'll be having the club sign up day sometime next week as well, so if you don't find what you like there, there's ample opportunity to find it later."

Even if I come off worse

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image

Talya Schwarz

"What the hell type of school is this?" Talya asked looking up at Az. "You can't seriously be telling me angels and demons are real." She was starting to think that Az was just as crazy as the man that told her to come here in the first place. She shuddered as she thought about the man and how he knew that her mother had died in childbirth without her saying anything about her personal life at all and then the guy going loony and calling her 'nephilim'.

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas