GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Billiards, Movies, Gaming, TV, Snacks, Ping Pong, Board Games, and Sports Closet.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:28 am
User Image
Please, please tell me what they looked like,
Did they seem afraid of you?
They were kids that I once knew...

"You wouldn't last ten seconds against me!" Liz called as she burst through the doors to the rec room. There was the faint smell of outlawed herbs, but she ignored them, spraying some air freshener left behind. No doubt for this purpose itself. "You'll never beat me at Smash Bros." She challenged Ian with a grin.

Sitting on the floor, she dug out the controller box. "64 or newer?" She looked back at him over her shoulder. There was time for a couple games before she had to go pretty herself up. It was still only just after noon. Besides, she didn't want to just tell Ian about her date and abandon him. Then again she could just hide in here, and never find out if the date was a ruse or not. But that would be rude. She couldn't do that either. Instead, she smiled at Ian as though she wasn't having conflicting thoughts, and kept an eye on her time.

Was there one you saw too clearly,
Did they seem too real to you?

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:57 pm
User Image

I love her. But when the night is over, she is gone! The river's just a river! Without her...

"I bet I would." Ian replied, darting in the rec room behind her. His nose crinkled a little at the smell of the chosen herb for some of his fellow students and helped Liz freshen up the room. He wasn't surprised that the rec room was a popular choice given the staff of the academy kept it well stocked with tasty snacks almost as if they knew what the students were up to. Speaking of which...

As Liz dug around in the controller box, Ian headed over to the nearby pantry were the snacks were kept and began to select something the two would enjoy while playing. At her question, he looked over his shoulder and shrugged. "I'll leave it up to you today." He wondered if there was a way to make her lose track of time but the idea quickly squashed itself. Liz was never one to break her word to anyone, despite who they were. That and it would be tough anyhow given Liz was also great at keeping track of time no matter how hard one tried to anyway. She would have to be greatly distracted to lose track of time like that. "It is a very special day for you anyhow." He added on with a small smile despite how bitter he was inwardly.

The world around me changes! The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:40 am
User Image

"You really shouldn't have left it up to me. Now I'm really going to kick your butt." She grinned as she pulled out the Nintendo and hooked it up. "Back when I was younger, the few friends I had would play with me... we'd play for as long as we could get away with; got pretty good too." She found the cartridge and blew into the end for good measure. You weren't supposed to, but who ever listened to that? She pushed it into the machine and powered it on, unraveling and plugging in the controllers as she went.

Once it was ready, she scooted back to lean against the couch. "Alright. Who're you playing?" She turned to watch him. He was annoyed with the date, she knew. If he wasn't, she didn't know him quite as well as she thought she did. She also knew, however, that he was too nice to say anything about it. He wasn't going to stop her. But, was that a good thing or a bad thing? Was she waiting on him to stop her? She inwardly shrugged, then turned back around to wait on him.

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

SassMasterLucifer

Vicious Loverboy

26,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:16 pm
User Image

I love her. But when the night is over, she is gone! The river's just a river! Without her...

He scooped up some Dorrito's, moving to join her and set the offered snacks down. He listened to her speak as she hooked up the Nintendo system. "I wasn't as lucky. My Dad wasn't too keen on video games and thought they were a waste of time. He got agitated whenever I took time out of my day to play them. Said it distracted me from my studies." He frowned a little at the thought. He watched as she began the task of untangling the controllers before he arose and moved to sit on the couch. She looked like she had a good handle on things and didn't really need his help. He shifted a little as he sat down, placing his hands in his lap as he waited for her to finish.

He once more thought of going to the Headmaster and Headmistress about the date but the thought was quickly banished. He would appear to be nothing more than a whiner, a crybaby. None of the demons would let him live such a thing down and if thought things were bad now, they would certainly get a whole lot worse. Ian blinked when Liz handed him a controller, realizing he had missed her question due to in inner problems, her eyes staring at him. It takes a moment before he realized he what the question was and his eyes shifted away from her back to the tv screen and the game.

"Hmmm....I'll go with Link. Always a classic and always a good choice right?" He beamed a small grin at her. "Who are you going to pick?"

The world around me changes! The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:07 pm
User Image

Liz grinned and leaned back against Ian's knee, handing him the controller. "Samus Aran. Kick a** girl." She giggled. This was comfortable. Just the two of them hanging out like this was nice. Of course, it helped that she trusted him. "You're not too terribly upset with me are you?" She asked as the match began. "I mean, I know you don't like him, but I kinda do, so if there's something there I'd like to explore it, but... I don't want to lose you over it."

There, it was out in the open. She watched as Samus powered up an attack and boxes were thrown onto the screen. "Come oooon hammer time." She said under her breath as she let her canon go.

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 18 Total: 26 (2-40)

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image

((Rolling to notice Ian and Liz upon entry to the rec room- Otherwise distracted by all the 'toys'))
Like most students at this school, Soleil didn't notice Ian and instead noticed Liz.
"See I told you that we would find other students. And this one is cute too. Can we keep her?" Soleil exclaimed as her eyes practically explored Liz in ways that would make anyone blush, "I don't mind sharing, Luna. I think she might even enjoy it as much as I will."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image

Liz was too busy being startled and shocked to notice Samus being tossed across the screen therefore giving Ian the win. She blushed a bright pink and looked at the newcomer. "I-I uh... s-s-sorry, what?" She was honestly massively confused. Share? Enjoy what? She looked from the girl to the almost exact replica behind her. Twin and... new? What could this girl possibly referring to her about?

She looked to Ian for help. Maybe he'd know what to say. She certainly wasn't equipped for this kind of random social interaction. "H-hi?" She pushed start just a little too late, pausing the screen none the less. "I'm Liz."

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-40)

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image

"I am Soleil. This is my sister Luna." Soleil said gesturing to herself and her sister respectively, "And you are our new friend."

((Rolling for decision and action if applicable))

Soleil decided to wink as maybe kissing this girl upon meeting might be too far, but a hand shake wouldn't be enough.

"I think you are cute. You interested?" Soleil replied.

GrandCreationist rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:58 pm
User Image
It's never enough for you baby
Don't want to play your game anymore
No matter what you say

Luna held back her laughter as they wandered into the rec room. Just like Sol to go and put her plans out there and into action all in one move. "I think introductions would have been better off the bat, Sol." She said with a grin. "Pardon my sister, this is our first day here and we're pretty ecxited." She just barely missed noticing that the game was on two player, and turned to the boy next to her. "Who's your friend?" She asked the girl with a smile. (rolling to notice Ian)

I'm all out of love for you, baby
And now that I've tried everything
I'll numb the pain, 'Til I am made of stone

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image

"Well I have heard four is better than three. A little more balanced on the interaction side of things."
Soleil retorted, "And of course I am excited. New school, new people, a cute girl. Come on? Why wouldn't I be soaking this up like no tomorrow? I want to have fun and I think this girl might want to have fun too."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm
User Image

"Well...no. As much as I would like to be I cannot honestly blame you. I just..." He sighed as he continued to mash the buttons in hopes of avoiding the incoming cannon attack and tried to move Link as quickly as possible to the boxes. "It's more I'm paranoid of what his reasoning may be behind asking you out to dinner tonight. Of what he wants to do. I trust whole heartily however if anything were to go awry---" Just right in the middle of his answer to Liz, another girl's voice spoke up from behind him. Even as he executed an attack, hearing Samus cry out as she lost, Ian looked away from the screen, his face changing to one of confusion. "I....what?" Who the hell was this girl? As he was almost going to ask who Luna was, the other appeared behind her, almost identical to the other who had spoken.

Ian exchanged a look of confusion with Liz as turned his attention to the pair of new girls as Liz introduced herself. The girl introduced herself as Soleil and his confusion deepened further as Soleil winked at Liz. Did...did Liz swing that way anyhow? He wasn't too sure come to think of. Still...he couldn't but feel a little left out with the other ignoring him. No sooner did he think that did Luna ask who he was.

"I'm ah....Ian. It's nice to meet you. It'll be my first full year here. I'm came in the middle of last year." He explained, giving a quick nod in greeting. "And whilst I do share your enthusiasm for the new year, I admit, I'm a little flabbergasted at your bold introduced so far....Soleil was it?" Geez his mother would certainly love the hell out of Soleil if she were present at this very instant.

"And as for fun...I'm afraid dear Liz has plans for the night already. She has a date with Abaddon, who I'm sure you'll no doubt meet sometime during the week."

((Bahahahahahaha! The twins are gonna be so much fun as means of awkward conversations with poor Ian.))

SassMasterLucifer

Vicious Loverboy

26,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Screeching Savior 100

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:18 am
User Image

Liz was blushing a bright red from roots to toes. Was she a magnet today? If so, she certainly didn't want to be anymore. "Uhm, well, it's really sweet of you though. And... you never know. Might not work out tonight?" She laughed nervously, pushing her back a bit harder into Ian's knees, just to make sure he was there. She wasn't exactly sure how to handle this. She didn't want to upset anyone or anything, and she'd rather make friends than just turn them away completely.

"But, you could join us if you like?" She checked the time real quick. "I think after this game we're headed over to my dorm to play fashionistas if you... you know, are interested or something." She did her best to contain her blush, but it was adamant to stay in place.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:22 am
User Image

"Oh I am totally in on the fashionista thing. As for my introduction I believe honesty is the best policy. I am an angel so of course it is the best policy for me anyway. Sorry if it startled you. You can join in if I get my way. Promise. So lets get going. I can't wait to help you get dressed for your date." Soleil replied.

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image
It's never enough for you baby
Don't want to play your game anymore
No matter what you say

Luna couldn't even get a word in edge wise. Her sister did all the talking. It was certainly like her, and Luna didn't mind too terribly. She just smiled and shrugged lightly at the confused look the other two shot her. Her twin was just excitable, especially when she was after something.

"We would love to join you, thank you for inviting us." She said, covering the manners area of life for her sister.

I'm all out of love for you, baby
And now that I've tried everything
I'll numb the pain, 'Til I am made of stone

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out