Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purgatory Academy

Back to Guilds

High School Might Just Literally Be Hell 

Tags: Angels, Demons, School, Souls 

Reply Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]
The Courtyard and Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Aaltarh_Elbas

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:20 pm
Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.

"Whoa be careful there dude." Abaddon said as Mica barely dodged a collision, "School sucks, but not bad enough to make such a pathetic attempt at suicide."
Abaddon laughed as he stopped for a second to make sure the guy didn't trip over one of the garden dividers and end up face planting. Then again the thought was kind of amusing.

I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

Calico_Jack rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Ain't nothing wrong with this Chemisrty
Ain't nothing wrong with this Blasphomey

((rolling in hopes Abaddon is not a prophet))
As if Abaddon was perfectly clairvoyant, Mica tripped on the divider and landed squarely on his face. His bags flew from his hands and he lay there trying to not move. His face hurt but no where near as much as his pride.

And time will tell there is this Pedigree
Experience is another one meant for me

Calico_Jack

Dapper Dabbler

Aaltarh_Elbas

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Abaddon held back a laugh. It was amusing to a degree but he kind of felt bad for saying it would happen. He walked over to Mica and held out his hand offering to assist out of guilt.
"Need help carrying your stuff to the dorms?" Abaddon asked as he offered to help Mica up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Mica reached up and let the guy help him up into a sitting position. "Thanks but no... I have ruined enough today. I mean the headmistress already hates me just because I turn out to be her son's brother... just bullshit like I even knew my demonic half was married." He commented brushing off his pants.

Calico_Jack

Dapper Dabbler

Aaltarh_Elbas rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 17 Total: 35 (2-40)

Aaltarh_Elbas

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 pm

((Rolling to realize what he is talking about; reaction))
Abaddon shrugged at the boy's words as he stood across from where Mica sat.
"Oh. So I do have a brother. See my mom would never admit it was possible. I kind of always knew. Chances are there are more of us anyway. Our dad is kind a whore." Abaddon laughed, "I would have loved to see her face when she found out. When her eye twitches... Oh that is the best. I try to achieve that at least once a week. Relax. My mother is a lunatic."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:34 am
I'm about to lose my mind
you've been gone for so long
I'm running out of time

Tap, tap, tap. Lilith's walking stick hit the ground in front of her at an easy rhythm as she walked. Around her was the sound of summer coming slowly to an end. Cicadas made their cries, people talked here and there, and the wind rustled through trees as the gentle breezes lifted her short hair from her neck. It was nearly serene, if you didn't account for the lack of serenity in the air. Something was going on today, other than the return of all the students. She wondered at it for a brief moment, but then passed it off. When did things not happen at this school?

A year she'd been here. A year, and she still wasn't sure about herself. She still wasn't sure about who or what she was? Why did she hang here with these people when they weren't bringing out anything in her? Still, even if she did leave, where would she go? They had no use for her back home. She was changed. She needed to be here... she couldn't just hang in the balance like this forever could she?

Her stick struck a rock and bounced a little harder than she'd meant for it to. It jolted her arm a little. "Ouch." A frown crossed her lips. Well that was one way to force her to stop the introspection. Where had she been going again? Ah yes, the chapel. The smell of melted wax was soothing.

I need a doctor
call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
to bring me back to life

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Calico_Jack

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:59 pm

Mica sighed and put his face into his palm. "So you must be Abaddon..." He said completely embarrassed. "Well, before I continue to put my foot in my mouth, I am your half-brother Mica, and for some reason the whole world is against me I swear to god."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:05 pm

((Rolling to realize what he is talking about; reaction))
Abaddon shrugged at the boy's words as he stood across from where Mica sat.
"Whoa there kid. Take a Prozac." Abaddon laughed, "Yeah I am Abaddon, not that it is a big deal or anything. Relax a little. What did you think I was going to do? Punch you in the face or something? Why the hell would I do that?"

Aaltarh_Elbas

Romantic Reveler

Calico_Jack

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:10 pm

"Conditioned response?" Mica commented and laughed a little to himself. "That and your mothers response was to twitch so much I thought the room would start vibrating out of the school building." He said and smiled, "it nice nice to meet you though, I hope we can be friends regardless of being my little brother."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:24 pm

"How am I the little brother? I am the original." Abaddon laughed, "They don't make em like me anymore. Well in the case you are somehow older than me, then alright I can live with that. I guess that would make me a younger brother, not little."

Aaltarh_Elbas

Romantic Reveler

Calico_Jack

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:38 pm

"I guess we both agree that when they made us they broke the molds." He laughed and shook his head. "Fine then, younger it is. So... who is the Mei I am supposed to avoid at the threat of your mother." He said brushing the dirt off his pants and picking up his bags.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:51 pm

"Mei? Oh she is an Angel that I hang out with sometimes. My mom wants us to get married or something but it's just not in the cards. Plus she is being raised by the Angel Headmaster, so no one is getting close to her anytime soon anyway." Abaddon replied, "So she really threatened you about Mei within the first few minutes of you being here?"

Aaltarh_Elbas

Romantic Reveler

Calico_Jack

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:55 pm

"No, she flirted with me the first few minutes, found out who my father was, and then she threatened me to stay away from Mei." He listed and shook his head. "It's been an interesting day to say the least of it." Mica said and shook his head. "She also asked for us to be close to each other in the dorms as a hope to well get to know each other better."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:03 pm

"Meaning she wants me to keep an eye on you and keep you away from Mei." Abaddon laughed, "Ten to one the raise I got on my allowance will be also paid towards me gluing myself to you to make sure you aren't out there hunting down her preferred daughter-in-law. Do you need help carrying anything?"

Aaltarh_Elbas

Romantic Reveler

Calico_Jack

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:08 pm

"Thanks but I got this." Mica shook his head. "It is so nice to know your mother has such a low opinion of me. At least I get to know that my existence is going to make your life a little more profitable." He joked and shook his head. "So is there some hatred between angels and demons or half-n-halfs I should know about?"

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas