Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purgatory Academy

Back to Guilds

High School Might Just Literally Be Hell 

Tags: Angels, Demons, School, Souls 

Reply Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]
The Courtyard and Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:53 am
Please, please tell me what they looked like,
Did they seem afraid of you?
They were kids that I once knew...

Liz shook her head. "You shouldn't leave the plans up to me." She laughed softly. "Surprise me? And I'll meet you at seven." She nodded slowly. What kind of disaster would this turn out to be. The poor guy, why would he pick her of all Angels to go on a date with?

She took a step back from him. "I suppose my advice was pretty successful, hm?" She laughed softly, pushing a curl from her face.

Was there one you saw too clearly,
Did they seem too real to you?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:45 pm
Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.

"All I have to know..." Abaddon whispered once more, "On or off campus."

His smile wasn't exactly devious, as it was for once... genuine. He hadn't been off campus in a while and classes hadn't started yet so it technically wasn't against the rules... Not that his mother would enforce the rules anyway.

He wanted to know the Liz without her pathetically demonic tumor, Ian. The C-Block Princess would be back soon enough and he had to seal the deal soon so he could get the ball rolling if they were to escape the campus this evening.

I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

Aaltarh_Elbas

Romantic Reveler

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:10 pm
This lady got the thickness
Can I get a witness?

"There is nothing wrong with being a half demon. Do not be ashamed of what you are. Be proud of your heritage. We should probably go to my office and get you enrolled. Do you have everything you need before we go inside?" Ashtoreth replied to Mica as she gestured towards the school building.

This lovely lady got the thickness
Can I get a "Hell, yeah"?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:06 pm

Liz bit her lip. Off campus? Well... technically school hadn't started yet, so they still had time to do that and be perfectly within the rules. But what did she care for rules, she was going on a date with a demon apparently. "Well, I... off campus would be nice. I've been here all summer, as have you." She smiled.

"Sound like a plan?"

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Calico_Jack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Ain't nothing wrong with this Chemisrty
Ain't nothing wrong with this Blasphomey

Mica nodded and started his way towards the building. "I hope I have everything I assume I would need." He said gesturing towards his two duffle bags. "I'm not ashamed, just a little saddened that in the attempt to woo the missionary's daughter, I learned that i was not Coyote's son but a half demon."

And time will tell there is this Pedigree
Experience is another one meant for me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:48 pm
Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.

"Yes it does. See you at seven." Abaddon said softly before stepping back from her.
He ran his fingers through his hair and smiled, "See you later then." he said at a normal volume.
He briefly hesitated before heading towards the dorms so he could work out the details of his date with Liz so they wouldn't miss a beat and everything would be perfect.

I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

Aaltarh_Elbas

Romantic Reveler

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:35 pm
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

Mei looked up at the endless sky as she smoked.
"Would it hurt him to actually give a damn?" Mei said aloud as she exhaled again.
She tried to push all of this out of her head, but the annoyance this all had caused was nagging her every thought.
'I shouldn't even care.' she thought, 'I should be laughing. Why am I so upset. Why do I feel sick? Why do I feel like I can barely breathe? Why do I feel like I did when Ashtoreth took me from my home? I haven't felt this upset in a long time. What is wrong with me?'

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:07 am

I love her. But when the night is over, she is gone! The river's just a river! Without her...

Ian glanced back once or twice as he paced about rather than really explored. He became anxious upon seeing how close Abaddon was standing to Liz. He rubbed his hands together a little in worry and nearly regretted giving Abaddon his minute with Liz. Finally, unable to take it anymore, he began to head back just as Abaddon was leaving as well. He glared at the other before he gave his ful attention to Liz.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." He teased. "So. Was he asking advice on how get Mei's attention?" He asked with some minor hope as to that was what Abaddon was asking about. "Or should I begin worrying?"

He silently began to pray that this was the year Abaddon left Liz alone.

The world around me changes! The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers!

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:13 am

Liz was stunned, watching Abaddon walk away as Ian came back to her. What had just happened? Had she really just agreed to go on a date with Abaddon? This year was certainly starting off interestingly enough. She looked at her friend and laughed nervously. "I... well. I think I just... agreed to go on a dinner date with him tonight." She looked confused, as well as felt.

"I don't... I'm not sure how or why that happened." She looked up at Ian. "You'll... you'll be there if this is just one big joke right?" She bit her lower lip in worry. Could that be all this is, an elaborate joke to start the year off? Had to be. Why would Abaddon waste time with a girl like her?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:24 am

I love her. But when the night is over, she is gone! The river's just a river! Without her...

His blood boiled. Abaddon had asked her out?! Something he had been trying to do for sometime now but was worried she would reject him as well the fact he treasured the only real friendship he had in the entire school, maybe his entire life. "Of course." He replied softly, gently placing a hand on her shoulder. "I'll never leave you nor forsake you Liz. I admit, that is my fear. Not to mention he might only be trying to get into your pants and view you as nothing more as a sexual conquest. " He wanted to wrap her into a hug but Liz could only take so much shock for the day.

"If I can do anything to prevent you from getting hurt, I'll do it." Ian sure had a few choice words right now for Abaddon.

The world around me changes! The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers!

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:38 am

Liz placed her hand on his, squeezing it gently. "Thanks Ian. At least I know I can trust you." She said softly. She sighed and shrugged. "Can't be helped. Besides, you never know, maybe... maybe he's not just looking for another notch on the bedpost?" She raised an eyebrow. "It could be possible. You're a demon and you don't think that way." She looked up at him and smiled slightly.

"Well... I'm going to have to find something to wear." She made a face as though that was something new and slightly unappealing. "But first... wanna go to the rec room and play something?" She grinned, knowing that this might take that too serious look off of her best friend's face.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:49 am

"I sure hope so." He caved in to her way of thinking. He could also suppose that her squeezing his hand helped with that greatly. "For now I suppose we'll give him a chance." For now. Ian had to find some courage and fast before Abaddon went in for the kill so to speak.

"We could always dig through the closet and see what you have or use it as an excuse to go shopping. " He grinned a little if only to try and cheer her up. The only real thing he could do at this point was to try and be supportive of the date despite his misgivings and feelings.

"Sure! Have anything in mind?"

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:09 am

A slow smile spread across her face. "You? Go shopping with me? Suuure." She laughed and shook her head. "That is an image in my head that I'm pretty sure will never happen." She snickered. Trust Ian to have her smiling again so quickly. She didn't know where she'd be without a friend like him, which was why she wouldn't rule Abaddon out as a good thing just because he was a demon.

She hummed lightly in thought. "Wellll..." She tilted her head and nibbled at her lower lip. "Maybe they have something knew for the Playstation? If not I could always challenge you to a game of Mario Karts." She grinned and skipped on ahead of him. "Last one there's a monkey's butt!" She called.

Calico_Jack rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Ain't nothing wrong with this Chemisrty
Ain't nothing wrong with this Blasphomey

((rolling not to run into anyone as he speeds across the grounds with his eyes lowered to the ground))
Mica flew from the school as quickly as he could without looking up. He ran towards the dorms head lowered and freaking out. His speeding ran right in front of Abaddon's movement but did not actually bump into or even touch him. He didn't stop to care either. Too much was going on in the half-demons brain to notice his surroundings let alone other people.

And time will tell there is this Pedigree
Experience is another one meant for me

Calico_Jack

Calico_Jack rolled 3 20-sided dice: 6, 10, 12 Total: 28 (3-60)

Calico_Jack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:59 pm
((added roll VC call Ian Liz Abaddon))  
Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces