Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purgatory Academy

Back to Guilds

High School Might Just Literally Be Hell 

Tags: Angels, Demons, School, Souls 

Reply Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]
The Courtyard and Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Aaltarh_Elbas

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:38 pm
Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.

Abaddon made his way out onto the grounds. He stuck close to the buildings and began heading towards the chapel. Students didn't frequent there all too often, and he knew Az and his mother were both preoccupied at this time and he would use that to his advantage. Once there he would text Mei to come see him and they could go converse in one of the supply closets or confessional booths.

I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:21 pm

Talya Schwarz

Oh my paper rose, strike a borrowed pose

"I never had a home," Talya said. "Not a real one anyway. My dad bailed before I was born and my mom died in childbirth." She didn't care if anyone knew that about her. That was her "claim to fame" in the system.

And they'll never know your frail truth

xx

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:34 pm
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

"Sorry to hear that. Maybe this place can become your home. Who knows." Mei replied as she felt her phone buzz on her hip.
She opened it up and saw the text from Abaddon and rolled her eyes before putting it back in it's holster.
"Anyway I better get going. I gotta get ready before I head out to do some target practice. If you need help finding anything or whatever give me a call." Mei said as she pulled a piece of paper and a pen from her purse and wrote down her phone number before holding it out to the girl.
She wondered if Talya would actually take her number or not. She couldn't get a decent read on this girl for whatever reason. She seemed standoffish but seemed to like to be around others to some degree even if it was just to argue with them.

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:00 pm

I love her. But when the night is over, she is gone! The river's just a river! Without her...

"Uh-huh. Suuuuuuuuuuure. Innocent and pure as snow." He mocked with a light shake of his head. Almost as if he knew what she was thinking, he slid away a little from her, also glancing up at the sky. "You know, one of these days it's gonna hit you." He smirked a little as he looked back to her before sliding back into place next to her.

"Is that how you sleep with your horrible conniving self?" He teased. "That's the story and we're sticking with it?" Ian put his hands up. "You see Officer sir, I'm just a teenager. Am I not allowed to rebel?" He chuckled a little then looked at where the Headmaster's office would be.

"Still....sometimes you all must wish your Headmaster let up once in a while and let you all have fun. You angels have such rigid rules and structure. I sometimes wonder if I were I an angelic being would I survive under such a thing?"

The world around me changes! The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers!

SassMasterLucifer

Vicious Loverboy

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:39 pm
Please, please tell me what they looked like,
Did they seem afraid of you?
They were kids that I once knew...

Liz giggled and grinned. "You know it. Officer, I am seventeen years old. It is my right- nay, my duty to make mistakes and rebel a little! That is what we are told we'll do from the moment we turn thirteen, is it not?" She laughed and shook her head. "It is though. Don't do that, soon you'll start talking back and staying out all hours, don't dress like that, don't do your hair like that. Heaven forbid we do anything different with ourselves or we'll start failing school and become a low life nobody." She threw her hands up. "I was glad when I came here, got away from all that."

She cleared her throat. "Well... he's... he's not so bad really. I think he just cares a little too much; has trouble showing it. You know what I mean? He just wants us to be good little angels, and safe from all you nasty demons." She made her hands into claws. "Rawr. Scary demons will corrupt poor little angel souls."

Was there one you saw too clearly,
Did they seem too real to you?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:17 am

Talya Schwarz

Oh my paper rose, strike a borrowed pose

"Thanks," Talya said as she took the piece of paper. "Could you point me in the direction of the dorms?" She figured she would just pick a room and stay in there for a while. She still doubted what Az told her. She'd use the time to figure out if she still wanted to stay here at all.

And they'll never know your frail truth

xx

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:36 pm
As fast as I Run

Mei pointed over at a taller building near the school grounds, but just far enough away from the rest of the campus that it seemed like it's own structure.
"It is over there. All of the rooms are nice, so enjoy looking around in the unoccupied rooms and picking a place to stay." Mei replied, "It was nice meeting you. See you around."

Mei then headed towards the chapel to see what Abaddon wanted now. She was going to make this brief and get on with her target practice in the woods.

Its the last time

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:07 pm

I love her. But when the night is over, she is gone! The river's just a river! Without her...

"Yes....we are told how evil we're going to be when we reach teenage years and I suppose we're told that growing up we cannot help but feel like complying in a way with what is to be expected." He shrugged. "It's all in fun though...well, sometimes." He gave her a crooked grin and snickered at her comment of 'scary demons.'

"Right. We're so terribly evil and scary." He copied her and clawed playfully in her direction. "We have tempted and corrupted so many. Rawr. You are under my spell." Ian flailed his arms a little as he continued. "Woe is you poor little angel! Caught in a web of a nasty little half-demon." With that, he gave her a playful poke.

"I wonder....has an angel and a demon ever fallen in love before? Is such a thing allowed?"

((Because you know. It's not like I'm asking because I love one and would like to maybe date one. NOPE.))

The world around me changes! The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers!

SassMasterLucifer

Vicious Loverboy

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:06 pm

Liz laughed and squirmed as Ian poked her. "Be nice! Fiend!" She teased. Her laughter faded at his question and her countenance turned thoughtful. Had there ever been a case of it? Like... ever? She played with her hair and bit her lip as she thought.

"As far as written cases... I'm... not so sure there are. But it has to have been done somewhere. You can't tell me that in all of our history, our roles were never questioned by someone? We have human emotion, and though we aren't human, wouldn't that lead us to be curious? To look for other alternatives?" She stood and paced, her mind thinking on it. "So while of course we are told angels stick to angels and demons stick with demons... who's to say no one's questioned the binary?" She raised an eyebrow. "I mean, heck, I'm an angel and I've sat here and admired a female's rump along side you. That's against what most angels say is our way, and yet here I am." She raised an eyebrow. "So... I suppose there must have been some somewhere."

Calico_Jack rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 4 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:57 am

Ain't nothing wrong with this Chemisrty
Ain't nothing wrong with this Blasphomey

Mica made his way on to the grounds holding his two duffle bags. He smiled at the sun and gardens. He had figured this Academy would be in a grey dark dank disturbing area, especially after he was told that he was half demon.

"Well, this is less scary than expected..." He muttered to himself.

((rolling to notice anyone on the grounds 1. Liz, 2.Ian))

"Much less scary than expected..." He muttered again to him self as he passed the angel and her flirty fiend who he didn't even realize was there as his eyes sized her up. "At least if they all are like her the girls will look good..."

And time will tell there is this Pedigree
Experience is another one meant for me

Calico_Jack

Dapper Dabbler

Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 3 20-sided dice: 11, 19, 11 Total: 41 (3-60)

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:58 pm
As fast as I Run

Mei walked back out onto the grounds wondering why she put up with Abaddon half of the time. It wasn't that he was evil, but that his attempts at evil were often more insane than diabolical. Now she would have to deal with having her father giving her the talk about the birds and the bees followed by angel and demon etiquette and expectations.

'I bet his mother isn't going to do anything other than cheer for him while Az continues to spaz out until he passes out.' Mei thought as she sulked across the grounds towards a wooded area of the garden.

((Rolling to notice Liz, Mica and Ian))

Mei noticed Mica as she walked. She would have normally went to tell the new student where to find her father to get things settled, but she didn't need any embarrassment or accusations due to it being a new male student. So instead she headed into the wooded area of the garden and hoped Az wouldn't come looking for her any time soon.

Its the last time

Aaltarh_Elbas rolled 4 20-sided dice: 18, 6, 18, 14 Total: 56 (4-80)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:22 pm

((Rolling to notice Mei, Ian, Liz, Mica))
Abaddon watched Mei storm off as she often did when she was angry with the Angel Headmaster. He wasn't going to follow, because that would be asking to get shot, and he didn't want to go to the infirmary today if he could avoid it. As per usual he didn't notice Ian because the girl he tried to attach himself to all of the time was taking up all Abaddon's attention.
Abaddon's grin crossed his face once more as he headed over to the girl he had chased the previous semester as well as over break.
"Hey Liz. Good to see you... Again." he said as he flanked her like a deer running from a wolf, "I read that book you suggested. It was alright but I am a little partial to The Charlatain myself. You should give that one a read. I wouldn't suggest The Man of Two Worlds though. Its a little on the wild side for such a nice girl like you."

He noticed Mica, but didn't consider him a threat or an ally just yet. He did however keep the newcomer within his sights just in case.

Aaltarh_Elbas

Romantic Reveler

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Liz was slightly startled from her ramblings about demon/angel relations by Abaddon. She had admired him from afar, as he wasn't a bad looking guy, but last semester he'd begun talking to her. It always made her wonder what got his attention, however she wasn't ungrateful for it. Though at times it made her laugh, as she didn't understand how she always attracted those she would naturally repel being what she was. "I'm glad you liked it!" A smile spread across her face. "I can handle any book perfectly fine, thank you very much." She looked over at Ian and grinned. "Am I right?"

She suddenly remembered her manners. "Abaddon this is Ian, I believe he might be in your classes?" She looked between the two. It never crossed her mind that this might start a testosterone war. "He came in the middle of last year. Ian, this is Abaddon, the Headmistress' kid. You know what they say about them." She winked, meaning it only to tease.

Little Miss Lillybits rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:49 pm
((Rolling to hear Mica's comment))

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Aaltarh_Elbas

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:13 pm

"What can I say?" Abaddon replied as he walked alongside Liz, "The way you rebel so politely intrigues me."
He forced himself to continue to smile at the mention of Ian. The boy was the definition of C-Blocking just by existing.
"Yeah I know him. I see him around and stuff." Abaddon continued, "Strangely enough I see him in the library one aisle over from you all of the time. He is never reading of course, but he is there."

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff