Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purgatory Academy

Back to Guilds

High School Might Just Literally Be Hell 

Tags: Angels, Demons, School, Souls 

Reply Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]
The Courtyard and Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:26 am
Please, please tell me what they looked like,
Did they seem afraid of you?
They were kids that I once knew...

Liz grinned brightly. "Hey, just because I can ramble for thirty minutes about pizza doesn't mean it's silly. Pizza's a serious subject in the teenage demographic." She teased, nudging him gently. "Besides, at least I keep us on wholesome and intelligent topics instead of planning the best way to get one of the jocks stuck in their helmets." She winked and scooted away quickly in case of a rebuttal swat.

She enjoyed moments like this, the peaceful ones of nothing but banter and discussion. She enjoyed being around very few people, but it didn't mean she wanted to be alone all the time. Yes, books her where solace, but people often surprised her in very nice ways. Therefore she tried to be nice, instead of seeming an antisocial b***h.

Was there one you saw too clearly,
Did they seem too real to you?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:42 am

I love her. But when the night is over, she is gone! The river's just a river! Without her...

"Ah yes. How could one ever forget the great debate of which pizza is better; pepperoni, cheese, the works or the meat lovers? Nowhere in the history of this school had the student body ever been so greatly divided amongst one another!" He giggled as she nudged him and returned the nudge. At the plan comment, he gasped a little in mockery of pain and put a hand over his heart. "Oh Liz. How you wound me so. Why I dare say, I was ensuring that they'd be alright during practice. I mean, we need to protect what little brains are left after bashing one another into the ground and who knows what else." He pouted a little as she had moved away to avoid the swat that was sure to come with such a reply. "Besides it wasn't as if you didn't get a kick out of it."

He tucked his hands behind his back again, giggling. "I'm sure the mystery troublemakers will have something new in store for the jocks if they keep on picking on the nerds as they say. It'd be a shame if someone's lucky underwear was to disappear after all. Or the local mascot got paid to do something to embarrass the poor Captain of the team." Ian saved up some money he made during the year to do such a thing if it was needed. "Ooooooooor with the right persuading a lucky lady could get treated to the pizza of her choice." Ian stated with a wink.

The world around me changes! The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers!

SassMasterLucifer

Vicious Loverboy

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:53 am

Liz laughed and shook her head. "An enticing offer, dear sir. However, I am intrigued at just what kind of prank one would have said mascot pull." She grinned, pretending as if the wink had gone unnoticed. Was she starting the flirts, or was he? She couldn't ever tell, she always was worried she was accidentally leading him on or something. Ah the insecurities.

She twirled and sat down on one of the stone walls suddenly. "Do tell me, Oh Master of Prankage and All Things Wicked, what plans has your Eminence concocted over the course of a single summer?" She snickered lightly. So she had a slight wicked streak at times, could anyone blame her for being teenager?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:10 am

I love her. But when the night is over, she is gone! The river's just a river! Without her...

"Ah....well...where to begin?" He followed after her and snickered at the way she twirled before sitting down on the stone wall. "No matter what I plan on doing with him however, he will have to be bribed. He's not going to do anything against the football team for nothing after all so one must make it worth his while. One idea I had was getting my hands somehow on the awful blackmail baby photos that every proud parent has. Since the mascot guy also doubles up as the news anchor and everyone knows, I'd take those photos and hand it over to him. They'd mysteriously show up in the morning announcements. My oh my. Wouldn't that be an embarrassment?" He paced back and forth as he continued."Another was it mysteriously got plastered on the scoreboard during half-time." He snickered again.

"I've also been trying to figure out how to get some of my tormentors stuffed into a locker for a change. I haven't really thought up who would take the bait yet but I'm sure someone would be willing." He swiveled to look at Liz, turning on his heel while doing so. "The Eminence of all Things Wicked and Master of Prankage had some spare time so to speak to think up all sorts of zany ideas. None of which I'm sure would ever really go through entirely but still! Ideas nonetheless!" He cocked an eyebrow as he continued. "I suppose the good little creation angel in training wouldn't know nothing about any of them when they happen or wouldn't have lended a hand. Considering she is well....good after all."

The world around me changes! The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers!

SassMasterLucifer

Vicious Loverboy

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:20 am

Liz held up her right hand and stated, in mock solemnity, "Honest and innocent as the day I was hatched." She couldn't help but giggle. It was a running joke between them, as she'd come in to her wings in the middle of last year, that she'd been hatched. "I am pure as the driven snow, I tell you." She nodded slowly, then looked about as if waiting for lightning bolts to come whizzing out of the sky at her.

"Please, dear. I am but a seventeen year old female. I have plenty of time to err in my angelic ways. There is always a little darkness to go with the light, and vice versa." She nodded, looking prim as can be,

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:48 pm

Talya Schwarz

Oh my paper rose, strike a borrowed pose

Talya walked out onto the grounds. She sighed and then looked down at the map of the grounds. "Now to go find these rooms," she said to herself. "May as well just hang out in there." She rolled her eyes and looked around to see if she was holding the map the right way.

And they'll never know your frail truth

xx

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:02 pm
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

She didn't even acknowledge Az as she left the building and headed back outside.
Mei sighed as she passed Talya before abruptly coming to a stop.
She turned around and walked back over to the girl.
"Just for the record, I am not a weirdo. I just... He isn't even my father. I am under his care because my parents cannot be located and are assumed dead, so he adopted me. He means well, but he tends to be a bit short sighted. If you need help finding anything let me know." Mei said abruptly.

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Talya Schwarz

Talya looked up at Mei. "I don't think you're a weirdo," she said. "I know the system all to well and adoption just means they're willing to give you a place to stay. He's not your real father. So why listen to him?"

xx

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:19 pm
As fast as I Run

"Well aren't people supposed to respect their elders and their parents?" Mei replied.
As far removed from the Samurai Era in Japan, she still had a few habits and beliefs from her childhood.
"Its just annoying sometimes. Could be worse. I know he means well but he goes overboard when it comes to the Demons here at the school. I used to live with the Demon Headmistress and her son until I was enrolled in school here. Then Az took over from there because I am not a Demon so I can't be enrolled nor can I live as one." Mei continued.

Its the last time

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Talya Schwarz

"Didn't sound like he was respecting your decisions. Respect for respect," Talya said. Something that she did not do. But if it worked to her advantage she would say anything. It was something she learned from a very young age. Do what you have to to get what you want. "But why does it matter if you're a demon or not?" She still didn't believe that demons and angels existed but in her mind she was just seeing it as a way to divide the school.

xx

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:46 pm
As fast as I Run

"It's frowned upon for one to switch sides from Angel to Demon. It is frowned upon for romance or friendship to spark between the two. Mortal enemies since close to the beginning of time. My parents are Demons yet I was born an Angel somehow. Az is convinced I am of the Angel Classification of Throne, someone who deals out judgement, balance and God's will. He believes this because the Demon Headmistress was trying to hide me from the world of Angels because I am a powerful weapon against both sides according to Az." Mei replied, "I have been lectured enough times about it I think I almost have it memorized."

Its the last time

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Talya Schwarz

"But is that what you want?" Talya asked. "It doesn't matter, at least it shouldn't matter, what other people think. Its about what you want. Are you really afraid to just take what you want to make yourself happy? You're what you make of yourself. Not what people tell you you are."

xx

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:24 pm
As fast as I Run

"I don't know what I want. That is part of the issue. If I could have anything, it would be to go home. That won't happen so I am trying to make this work." Mei replied.

Mei wasn't sure what she wanted. All she knew was that she gathered she was forbidden to be near Abaddon by Az until further notice for things outside of her control. That and Talya was aware of her current dilemma and she wasn't used to her business being out there in front of other people because Az was beyond furious over Abaddon's supposed confession.

She couldn't confirm any of her thoughts on how it pained her to be forbidden to see Abaddon... She barely knew this girl. So she cut her commentary short and hoped the conversation would remain on her overbearing 'father'.

Its the last time

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:55 pm

Talya Schwarz

"Then it shouldn't matter what he thinks," Talya said with a shrug. "And if that's really what you want you should be trying to find a way to go home." She really didn't care what was going on. They didn't know each other but the more info she got from Mei the more she might be able to use if she needed to. But she wasn't going to make it look like that's what she was doing. It just depended on how much Mei was willing to spill.

xx

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:44 pm
As fast as I Run

"I can't go home." Mei replied, "My home likely no longer exists. It has been a long time since I was brought here so I will just have to adapt. What about you? It doesn't seem you want to be here either, yet here you are."

Its the last time

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas