Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purgatory Academy

Back to Guilds

High School Might Just Literally Be Hell 

Tags: Angels, Demons, School, Souls 

Reply Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]
The Courtyard and Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit
X-Yami-no-Ko-X rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Talya Schwarz

Oh my paper rose, strike a borrowed pose

((Rolling for decision))

Talya looked around as she tried to figure out what she was going to do. She had no idea if she was supposed to check in somewhere yet or not or what. "Wish that guy had given me more info." she sighed rolling her eyes. "Or I just never listened to him in the first place. I mean geez. I can take care of myself." She started walking again and before she knew it she was heading towards where Mei was sitting.

And they'll never know your frail truth

xx

Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:10 pm
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

((Rolling to see Talya heading her way))

Mei didn't notice the girl heading her way. She was enjoying her memories back when she had vivid green eyes, not the lavender color they were now that she had been pulled through time. It was like some of her Angel features were already making themselves apparent and it bothered her only because she was losing more and more of who she was then and becoming something else now. Any remnant she had of her parents were slipping through her fingers.

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
X-Yami-no-Ko-X rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Talya Schwarz

((Rolling to see if she notices the smell))

As Talya approached Mei she noticed a different scent. She paused briefly trying to place where she had smelled something like that before. When she couldnt place where she knew it from, she resumed walking for a few more steps before she stopped again in front of the other girl. "Hey," she said to make sure she could grab the girl's attention so should wouldn't have to feel stupid repeating herself.

xx

Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:12 pm
As fast as I Run

((Rolling to notice Talya))

"Oh. Hi." Mei said as she snapped back into reality, "Something I can help you with?"
She tilted her head to the side as she looked at the girl. It wasn't that people never approached Mei. It was that usually the normal looking ones who approached her did so because they were told to or had gotten used to her in class first.

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
SassMasterLucifer rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

SassMasterLucifer

Vicious Loverboy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:05 pm
((Rolling to see if I notice anybody especially if Liz is still about because he must notice his lizzie bear I mean whut?))

I love her. But when the night is over, she is gone! The river's just a river! Without her...

How...joyous. Another year at school. Another year of getting stuffed into lockers, books knocked out of his hands and so on and so forth. That wasn't with saying that everything was horrible. No, here and there were bright moments and made going here all the worth while. At least this school was certainly more interesting compared to mortal schools. He had transferred within the middle of last year and had to take summer courses to make up what he was missing to ensure he be second year here. He ducked his head down, keeping his eyes on the path before him to avoid eyesight with anyone else. Ian hurried along, his nose crinkling a little at what he thought might have been the faint smell of illegal substance. He shook his head, figuring it was just mild paranoia or that he was imagining things.

Ian looked up every now and then to ensure he didn't run into anyone or anything though he did come to a stop upon spotting her. She was one of the few who had been kind to him and after he asked which dorm she stayed in, he fought to get the room across from her. Ian took a moment to ensure he looked presentable before he hurried to catch up with her and began to call after her.

"Liz! Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz!! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!" He began to wave both his arms in her direction, smiling faintly. "Wait up please!"

The world around me changes! The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:52 pm
Please, please tell me what they looked like,
Did they seem afraid of you?
They were kids that I once knew...

Liz turned, hearing her name. She pushed a smile to the surface and waved as she stood, waiting for Ian to catch up to her. "Hi. How are you today, Ian?" She asked, linking her hands behind her as he came up. She'd met they younger boy last year, unwittingly saving him from getting shoved into the girl's bathroom by coming out at the right moment. "How have you summer studies come along?"

Ian was a nice enough boy, she just wished others didn't get the wrong idea from him. More than once she'd been asked if he was her boyfriend. She didn't know what she thought at the idea of dating Ian, though honestly she wasn't quite sure that was what he even wanted. It just sometimes came off that way. He was a sweetie though, if not a tad bit like a lost puppy. But maybe that came from only being a half demon.

Was there one you saw too clearly,
Did they seem too real to you?

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
Aaltarh_Elbas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Aaltarh_Elbas

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 pm
Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.

Abaddon headed back out onto the school grounds and scouted for Mei. He had a plan if Az decided to show up, one that would definitely seal the deal on Mei being forbidden to marry him.
He grinned deviously to himself for a second as he looked around.

((Rolling to spot Mei))

'Good.' He thought as he spotted Mei talking to some girl. He positioned himself somewhere between Az's office and Mei so he would be able to put his plan in action once he had a chance. He tried to look deep in thought, but he had only one thing on his mind, and in his book his plan was going well... in fact it was hysterical.

I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:06 pm

I love her. But when the night is over, she is gone! The river's just a river! Without her...

"I'm doing alright. Today's off to a good start. How are you?" He was glad she waited up for him and walked alongside her, tucking his own hands behind him as well. "As for my studies, they came along well. I almost called it quits once or twice mostly because of how frustrated I was getting, but I held on. I knew if I did, I wouldn't be one step closer to graduating and my parents would be disappointed." If there was one thing he parents agreed upon much these days, it was that he did well in school.

He had heard of those rumors going around school that he and Liz were dating and though he openly stated they were only friends, considering Liz did so, he secretly took great joy in it. People thought they were actually a couple! And all he did was follow her about school when they had free time together or classes in the same area! He figured once he got enough courage then perhaps he would finally ask her out....and well maybe when he was a little older too. But mostly courage because good god he had so little when it came to asking her.

"Speaking of summer though, how was your own? Did you do anything exciting?"

The world around me changes! The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers!

SassMasterLucifer

Vicious Loverboy

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:09 pm

Talya Schwarz

"Is there some place we're supposed to check in?" Talya asked. She watched Mei wondering if she somehow caught her off guard. 'Maybe because I'm new here,' she thought. 'That'll change. They'll know who I am around here.'

xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:17 pm
Please, please tell me what they looked like,
Did they seem afraid of you?

Liz smiled lightly. "I'm glad you stuck with it. It can been rather nerve wracking when dealing with this place." She looked around the imposing grounds and up at the even more imposing buildings. If there was one thing the designs had aimed for, it had been to make this place as intimidating as possible. They'd done a spectacular job at it at any rate. The terracotta colored buildings made her think of a fortress or someone's idea of a desert manse almost. There was definitely a richness to it that could sit one of two ways with people; well, or not.

"Oh I spent most of my days in the library. They have some fascinating books in the non fiction, as well as the fiction. Some of the biographies are astounding." And she didn't just mean the actual, unabridged bibles. She'd read quite a few books on angels and demons that had played pivotal roles in many events in human history as well as their own. "It's quite cozy in there."

Was there one you saw too clearly,
Did they seem too real to you?

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:48 pm
As fast as I Run

"Sadly I don't remember. See when I first came to this school, someone had already had me enrolled." Mei answered, "But I have had more than fifteen minutes to myself so the Angel Headmaster will likely come to check on me soon so you are in the right place to wait for someone who will have a definite answer."

Me giggled to herself about the last part. It was true. Az was a very active parent considering she wasn't really his kid. Instead he was raising the daughter of two demons who had been raised by his rival, the headmistress of the Demon side of the school. It was odd though, as the Demon Headmistress hadn't come to see her yet today either. Generally she was trying to entice Mei onto the demon side with drugs and false promises. Today was starting off kind of strange.

Its the last time

Little Miss Lillybits rolled 3 20-sided dice: 16, 8, 5 Total: 29 (3-60)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:58 pm
Keep it coming and I'll light the way home

Az, in a dilemma, decided to go see how Mei was doing. He'd last seen her out on the grounds, maybe she was still out there. Being back out in the sunlight relaxed him a bit. He wondered if maybe he wasn't overreacting. Perhaps Mei didn't feel the same toward Abaddon? He could only hope really. It was a promising hope yet, as he hadn't ever really heard Mei speak of him fondly in that way. ((Rolling mainly to find Mei, and to notice others. [Mei&Talya, Abaddon, Liz&Ian]))

So concentrated was he that he instantly noticed Mei standing with another girl. He picked up his pace, jogging over. "There you are, Mei! Having a good day, Sweetheart? Who's your friend?" He grinned, looking at the girl next to his surrogate daughter, and holding out his hand. "Headmaster Az. I'm assuming you're new here?" He raised an eyebrow. It was always good to see the new faces coming in. One more chance to help someone come to their full potential.

I'll be there to take your hurt
Even if I come off worse

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
Aaltarh_Elbas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Aaltarh_Elbas

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:03 pm
Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.

((Rolling to spot Az))
It took a second and he wasn't quite sure it was him when he first saw the blob of blinding white making it's way towards Liz and Ian. It was Az, just as expected. The other two students...
A diversion... Good. This would buy Abaddon time.
He tore off his shirt and tossed it aside dramatically before strutting over to Mei and putting his arm around her.
"Afternoon." He said with a smile.
Mei was usually comfortable around him, so he figured if he didn't go too over the top just yet she might just play along, but to be sure he brought her close and whispered, "Just play along, okay. This will be epic."

I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:19 pm
As fast as I Run

Mei didn't flinch when Abaddon put his arm around her. She was used to it when he was trying to get her to buy in to some scheme. Although his breath on her ear did kind of send a shiver down her spine but she maintained composure for effect's sake- whatever it was that Abaddon was doing.
"Oh. I would say you already know Abaddon and try to be a brat about it, but I know you mean the girl. She is a new student and she didn't even get a chance to tell me her name. She wants to know how to check in." She answered.

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
Little Miss Lillybits rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Little Miss Lillybits
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:22 pm

(Oh god oh god, rolling for composure. XD))

Az looked slowly between the two and nearly stroked on the spot. "Well! We can handle that, but first. This. This here, whatever is going on, is not not not going to happen! Abaddon, remove your person from Mei this instant. You're lucky I'm not the kind to drag you by your ear to your mother. Mei, we're going to have a long discussion about this once I have checked this young lady into the school system. Now, if you ladies will come with me, please?"

He gave Abaddon a scathing look. "And you... your mother will be hearing of this, and my opinions on it. You heard me clearly in the office. My final word on it was no."

I'll be there to take your hurt
Even if I come off worse

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas