Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sorcerer's Academy

Back to Guilds

School for magical creatures and beings. 

Tags: role play, magic, school, supernatural, fantasy 

Reply A Sorcerer's Academy
[Official] >>> Let's Role-Play! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:22 pm
Sophia bursted into tears as she face palm.
She mumbled "Please....plea-se don't ma-make me say it..I can't..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:32 pm
"It's okay, you don't have to talk about it!" Ash quickly said to get her to stop crying. He noticed something on the bed. A cat plush. A cat plush huh? Better not bring that up either. Ash then noticed the cat sleeping on the top bunk. "Look you don't have to talk about it. It's just a rumor and I was wondering if it was true. It will be all right. She'll come back. I know she will." Ash comforted her. He sat next to her and hugged her. He had a good way with girls. He's never around people a lot, but he still understands clearly.  

NekoChubbz

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:37 pm
Sophia was shocked by the sudden warmth that embraced her. She felt safe under those arms. The tears gradually stopped and left the two in silence.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:59 pm
"It's okay Sophia...." Ash tried to calm her. "If you want to, and your up to it, you can tell me anything. And don't worry, I won't tell anybody. Who do I even have to tell?" Ash looked at her in the eyes. Her eyes were caring and sweet, this girl was just a mere child on the inside, a true personality. Ash liked that. She isn't fake like the others.  

NekoChubbz

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:03 pm
Hearing Arashi's kind words and gentle voice made Sophia smiled a bit.
Once for a whole year, Sophia smiled a sad smile.
"Let's go get lunch" Sophia said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:08 pm
Ash helped Sophia up and opened the door for her.
~~~
"So where exactly do we eat lunch?" Ash asked looking around the main hall. "This place is so big, It's so easy to get lost in. I mean seriously, I roamed around a state with no home and didn't get lost, the again no home to stay at too, but this is different. It's like my first real home."  

NekoChubbz

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:11 pm
Sophia seemed suprise by the fact that Arashi was homeless until now.
She pointed to the lunch room and began walking there.
"I don't think this place is a home. I mean in a house you have family there. Being anyways with your family is home. However here, it's more like a fake then a real home." sophia said  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:15 pm
"Well you see, I'm an only child, and my fathers done bad things in the past, and well... my mother passed away. I don't want to be near my father. He's not a good man to me or mom. Ever since she died I became homeless. I only stayed for her." Ash was getting quieter. "But that's the passed and this is now. So, what's your favorite thing here anyway? Like what class?  

NekoChubbz

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:30 pm
(gosh, been open one day and 53 rp's already xD wow me and cuddles rp a lot once we start o vo/ )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:40 pm
((A 1 month urge of rping has exploded mon.
//shot xD)

Sophia listened carefully to Arashi's story.
"It's very sad, bu I guess everyone here has a rough life in the pass..." She thought to herself and looked sadly at the paved road.
"I don't particularly like anything..." Sophia said blanly.  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:44 pm
"Yes I suppose that's true. But we all have to move on. We can't keep stepping in the same tracks we've been in before, we have to make new ones sometimes.
I would tell myself that every night when I was young, after mom passed, so I would eventually leave home, then one day, I did. So what about you, where is your home?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 pm
Sophia took a quick nervous glance at Arashi...
"...I...My home was broken to pieces when I was little. My parents both died and I had to live with my cousin. And now she's gone also.." Sophia winced, trying to hold back her tears.
Sometimes things seem to be hopeless and she'd quickly and easily give up hope. Unless Delilah was there, her smile was hard to gain and her happiness was never guaranteed.  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

J a q y u

Captain

Transcendent Manifestation

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:46 pm
(( OOC: Leave some RP for the rest of us as well. //yawns and crawls to bed (7:50AM)
I'll RP tomorrow or something, if bro gets home from the hospital. Until then, //salutes ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:21 am
((Hospital?!?! What happened? eek I can't not rp > n< //squeezes cheeks ))  

NekoChubbz

matchaed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:54 am
Elise was taking her usual stroll to the lunch room, her orb silently following her everywhere she walked. As she was walking around, she spotted Ash and some other person walking with him. She would feel uncomfortable if she talked to Ash with that other one around, so she just ignored the two and went by her usual stroll for food.

((HELLO WORLD.))  
A Sorcerer's Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces