Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Memory Lane - (Retired Memorable Threads)
One last final original Towns blowout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:26 pm
MasturChef
I would say... Three at the very least?

Yeah I'd think at least eighteen houses would be best. I mean once we figure out who the landlords are and where we'll set up camp then it's a matter of who's going to live next to who. It'll be a veritable draft as to who's going to get who in the initial eighteen. xp

I'd say to ensure we have neighborhoods near each other we pick addresses (if that's how it's going to work) far away from the main stuff so we end up in the boonies. I don't know if we'll be able to get something similar to 002012 like original Towns has.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:45 pm
Yeah that seems reasonable. Which means we need three volunteers to become the landlords for our Barton neighborhood. I still am reading the towns 2.0 thread and code monkey mention that maybe in a day or two, barton towns will be ready. Though Gambio houses will be put on hold for next month.(the signs in gambio island will stay there.) Like this person in the thread wrote,

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/towns-2-0/t.78071015_1606/  

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:02 pm
I can volunteer for the landlord thing, I have the next 3 days off so I have the free time to be on the look out for towns 2  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:39 pm
I'd like to be a landlord, but I know I won't be around when housing is ready for us, so I'll just help coordinate. c:  

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100

n o i r i s t

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:49 am
Chibi Halo
MasturChef
I would say... Three at the very least?

Yeah I'd think at least eighteen houses would be best. I mean once we figure out who the landlords are and where we'll set up camp then it's a matter of who's going to live next to who. It'll be a veritable draft as to who's going to get who in the initial eighteen. xp

I'd say to ensure we have neighborhoods near each other we pick addresses (if that's how it's going to work) far away from the main stuff so we end up in the boonies. I don't know if we'll be able to get something similar to 002012 like original Towns has.

Shouldn't we ask (in an announcement maybe?) who would like to be part of the BFAA neighbourhood? Then we could get an idea of roughly how many peeps do. And how many Landlords we'd need. I wouldn't mind being a Landlord. I heart my Home and am active in Towns (although due to time differences I do tend to miss you guys quite a bit sweatdrop )

Also, when are we having this Towns party? Has anything been decided yet? I wanna know if I can make it or not...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:24 pm
n o i r i s t
Shouldn't we ask (in an announcement maybe?) who would like to be part of the BFAA neighbourhood? Then we could get an idea of roughly how many peeps do. And how many Landlords we'd need. I wouldn't mind being a Landlord. I heart my Home and am active in Towns (although due to time differences I do tend to miss you guys quite a bit sweatdrop )

Also, when are we having this Towns party? Has anything been decided yet? I wanna know if I can make it or not...

Thing is we don't know if he's ready to move over housing and what's going to happen to Towns once he does. Also, we don't know if every town neighborhood will be showing up all at once or if we'll get them as each town is introduced to the system. We can get together who wants to be included in Mr. Bartob's Neighborhood though. It would be nice if our landlords were people who have contact with one another outside of the guild so they can coordinate where they get the neighborhoods and try to get them close to each other.

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:33 pm
I can't be landlord, but I guess I could be in bartob's neigborhood.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:08 pm
Man I'm still waiting for that announcement or something to tell us that the housing is up >.<; I kind of really want to see it. cry  

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:49 am
Okay, so um... what's the adress for the old towns where bartons go to meet?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:59 am
Boris_Badenov
Okay, so um... what's the adress for the old towns where bartons go to meet?

we use to go in 002012  

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:35 am
ATTTENTION MY BARTON BUDDIES Codemonkey released the houses but an announcement will be coming soon. But you can check them out and grab land right now. It's time biggrin
it's so beautiful T-T
For this opening day for towns 2, I will be wearing the barton colors :3
~edit~
if you want to find someone for now, try using the smartphone friend location or teleport to get to them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:38 pm
Sweet! I shall check that out! Eventually... And I'll set up an announcement to find out who wants to be part of our collection of neighborhoods c:  

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:47 pm
Alright!! I'm going to put on my Barton gear too I can't wait to move into my new house!  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:47 pm
MasturChef
Sweet! I shall check that out! Eventually... And I'll set up an announcement to find out who wants to be part of our collection of neighborhoods c:

Sweet biggrin  

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:23 pm
Welp... sweatdrop I have unintentionally created my own neighborhood. You can't choose where you want to place them (at least not for now, not sure if that is a feature to be added later). So, until we figure out how many we need, if you were planning on being a landlord, DON'T CREATE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD YET! Or you know, if you do, don't accept anyone so you can just relocate your house if need be.  
Memory Lane - (Retired Memorable Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games