Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater! Rise of the Kishin's?!

Back to Guilds

Under Construction! 

Tags: Soul Eater, RolePlaying, Anime 

Reply DWMA (Death Weapon Meister Academy)
Professor Q's class (Introduction to being a Meister) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Jedi Knight
Captain

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:10 am
~♪~
♫Tonight I feel like the world won't miss me♫
♫So much to say but there's no one listening♫
♫Don't you know nobody's perfect♫
♫Do you understand how hard I'm trying…♫

~♪~

Hikaru Ichijin Kasei
~*Death Weapon Meister Academy*~
~*Just wait I‘ll show you how high I can fly*~

User Image

Hikaru frowned a little watching him and it worried her that he was having such a time of things, but she had faith that he could do this. She had to have faith in him because after what she saw she wasn’t sure if he had any in him self. What mattered to her was despite everything he was trying so hard to stay in control of him self and she thought maybe she should tell him a bit more about her self. ‘He sounds so down… and stressed. Damn but I think I’m doing ok…’

She listened to him tell her about how his memories bothered him and how it caused his control to waver and the madness to take over and how he was surprised about lord death letting him, but he said ‘as a friend’ which made her honey colored eyes light up a little. Now all Hikaru had to do was be the best friend that she could be and hope that she wouldn’t be abandoned… she didn’t think she could handle that. Her voice was still gentle as she spoke to him, “Ojii… Lord Death… Must have saw the same thing in you that I do… and it will be ok. I.. um have an anti-demon wavelength. It would be useful to keep you from succumbing to the madness. It helps Jack too.”

OOC: =

~Meister~★~*Ichijin*~★~~★~ ♏Scorpio♏~★~Tomboy~

One Meister

~♪~
♫I‘m Scared to be Touched♫
♫I don’t like the feel♫
♫It‘s way to close♫
♫Way to real…♫

~♪~

AsasinChaos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:14 pm
User Image
Jay Xerator
'If I lose control, I'll lose everything...

Jay sighed. 'I might have to become dependent upon you for keeping my control, and I'd never ask a friend of that, no matter the cost.' He'd face this on his own, it was his inner demon, the thing that needed to be leashed, controlled.
'If I get out of hand, though, then you have my permission to use your Wavelength,' he promised her. He straightened up a bit and lifted his head, adding, 'I have the feeling there's a connection between the Black Blood and memories. If I could control the Black Blood...'
Is it worth telling her?
If it isn't, he thought, too bad. '... maybe I can control my Madness.'

'...If I don't, I'll still lose everything... I hate this choice.'
Yami_No_Requiem

The Assassin of Chaos
Vice Captain

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Grey Jedi Knight
Captain

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:44 pm
~♪~

~♪~

Hikaru Ichijin Kasei

User Image

Hikaru shook her head when he‘d never ask that of a friend no matter the cost and she shook her head. He didn’t ask she offered there was a difference and she‘d make sure to point that out, but it did relieve her to know that if he got out of hand she had his permission, but she wondered if he knew that just by being around her that her wavelength could affect him ‘He really needs some one there for him. I wonder if I can help him get better control for when he isn’t around me…’

She might have been thinking but she was also listening to him and she would make the offer again at a later time because she thought that maybe her wavelength would help him control his black blood but she wasn’t sure for now she would be there if he needed her and he the best friend that she could be for him. Then she wondered if Jack and Xyeek would understand this decision of hers, she knew Taro would he had been there for her since before her mom had left. “You didn’t ask I offered… but depending on how much time you spend around me my wavelength might affect you in a good way but only time will tell. As for your blood we’ll see what we can come up with… I’ll see if I cant raid the library for a book or two that might be able to help…”

One Meister

~♪~
♫I don’t like the feel♫
♫It‘s way to close♫
♫Way to real…♫

~♪~

AsasinChaos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:45 am
User Image
Jay Xerator

Jay nodded in consent. To be fair, he couldn't control the actions of others if he wanted.
'Either way, I don't want to rely upon you. Maybe just staying around you will be enough.' he replied. He wouldn't allow others to fight his fights, metaphorically or literally. If they didn't have a choice part of the way, then so be it.

Yami_No_Requiem

The Assassin of Chaos
Vice Captain

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Resin Secrets
Crew

Demonic Demigod

6,500 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:55 am
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX ℳєΐ ϒʊӎῗ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȡ.ώ.ɱ.ά
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

For my Meister I will fight… For my partner I will do what I must... And for my friend I will do anything...

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Mei had enrolled late to the Academy she ran down the halls looking for her class, a note book held to her chest. She hadnt panicked yet but she was getting close especially because there were no students in the halls,'Crap... I'm gonna be so late.... crap.. crap.. crap..'

She turned a corner and to her luck there were a pair of students in the hall that seemed to be talking and while she didn't want to disturb them it had to be done. Skidding to a halt beside them she took a moment to take a deep breath then as calmly as she could she asked a question that she hoped was not too stupid, “Hi... I'm sorry to interrupt, but guys wouldn't by chance be Weapons would you? ”

She really was glad to have run across some people and they didn't need to be friendly at all so long as they could at least point her in the right direction, but now that she had a better look at them they were both pretty cute the one with the black hair seemed stylish, but the one with the blue hair was actually really cute, but she wasn't here for that. She needed to find her class and find her self a Meister “Sorry you don't have to tell me that really if you could point me to the weapons class? ”

ஐOne Star MeisterஐMy Meister... ஐI will do anything...ஐ

AsasinChaos

Yami_No_Requiem

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:56 am
User Image
Jay Xerator

Jay looked at the new, noticeably late girl. 'I'm afraid not. There's a Weapon's class down the hall, I think, isn't there Ichi?' he asked, looking at Ichi for an answer.

Resin Secrets

Yami_No_Requiem

The Assassin of Chaos
Vice Captain

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Grey Jedi Knight
Captain

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:10 pm
~♪~

~♪~

Hikaru Ichijin Kasei

User Image

Hikaru tilted her head and then took a look around to double check where they were so that she could give this new girl the answer she required. They had just come from the Meister class so the weapon class should have been ‘Down the hall sounds right but… I think it’s around the corner… s**t…’

Hikaru frowned a little then nodded her head hesitantly as she really wished that she would have paid more attention to the map that she was given before her first day of school. Then again her father had brought her here several times when she was small so she should have remembered but she didn’t because at the time she didn’t even know if she was ever going to come back to the DWMA.“Uh… Down the hall sounds right… but I think it‘s around one of the corners…”

Hikaru gave Jay an almost sheepish look with a small grin but she didn’t, she was still trying to get him use to the fact that not every one would hate him or treat him different. Heck even the girl that was lost seemed friendly enough that Hikaru figured it was something Jay might be able to appreciate,“ I‘m sorry… you see Jay and I are Meisters and we haven’t been to that class yet, but… If Jay is okay with it we could walk with you that way…”

‘He will either be okay with this or he will not in which case I might just have to be a good friend and drag him along…’ she thought to her self as she looked to Jay letting him have a chance to maybe make a new friend or at least be nice so that he could work on helping change peoples opinions of him and others like him.

One Meister

~♪~
♫I don’t like the feel♫
♫It‘s way to close♫
♫Way to real…♫

~♪~

AsasinChaos

Resin Secrets

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:20 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX ℳєΐ ϒʊӎῗ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȡ.ώ.ɱ.ά

User Image

For my Meister I will fight… For my partner I will do what I must... And for my friend I will do anything...

Mei looked at the blue haired individual first as he indicated or she assumed he was indicating that he was not a weapon and while that was a bummer it was also a good thing and then he told her where he thought the weapon‘s class was before turning to his friend and inquiring as to if he was correct or not. She smiled gratefully at the two of them because they didn’t have to be nice to her but they were and she realized things there wouldn’t be so bad,“Oh?”

She turned her head to look down the hall her orchid colored hair following her as she frowned slightly but returned her attention to the two of them as the one with black hair started speaking, ‘Okay so down the hall… uh ! Who cares if I’m late..’

Mei almost pouted but she didn’t think that it would be very slightly or cute so she resisted that urge and instead bit her bottom lip and chewed on it for a moment as she listened to Ichi tell her that they were Miesters and that if Jay was okay with it she could walk with them.

It made her smile a little as she looked down for a moment then back up at them and nodded a little understanding perfectly and while she should have been happy with that she couldn’t help her self as she almost excitedly asked,
“You’re both Meisters? Do either of you have a partner yet?”

Mei would apologize later but she really did need a partner and it couldn’t hurt to know what kind of options she had. She just hoped she wasn’t over stepping boundaries or over staying her welcome.

AsasinChaos

Yami_No_Requiem

Resin Secrets
Crew

Demonic Demigod

6,500 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Assassin of Chaos
Vice Captain

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:54 am
User Image
Jay Xerator

Jay nodded in consent, again. 'It'd be good to get out of a stuffy classroom into another one. And, no, not yet. Ichi probably will,' Jay said, smiling a little as he remembered the rather rude, violent and frankly androphobic girl. (Androphobic means fear of males. xP) He added, 'I'll find it a success if I get one because Ichi will probably be the one who helps me get one.'

Yami_No_Requiem

Resin Secrets

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:32 pm
~♪~

~♪~

Hikaru Ichijin Kasei

User Image

Hikaru smiled a little because she was glad that Jay was open to having another person around, but they had probably missed the weapons class as it was and Hikaru wasn’t opposed to having lunch because the first week was one of those weird weeks where every thing was falling into place and by the end of the week they should all have partners or at least she hopped they would.

She did have a partner and her adopted brother had a partner so that was two down she hoped the one redhead had luck on finding a partner hell she even wanted Jay to find a partner, she had the hint of an idea and smiled inwardly,
‘That just might work..’

Turning so that she could look at both of them with having to turn her head too much she pondered a thought or two before speaking,“Damn right I’m gonna help you find a partner…but, now that I think about it Weapons class should be over for now… it sucks but it’s not the end of the world because there are other classes we all need to go to. We can head to lunch now or go and see if we can slide into the Souls and Resonance class… but you should have a partner for that class…”

Hikaru turned her back on them and took a few steps down the hall one hand behind her back the other on her messenger bag, she wouldn’t have any problem with Souls and Resonance because she had a partner already, but Jay still needed some one and as his friend it was her duty to help him find the perfect partner, heck she could even help this new girl out too. Hikaru still had her irrational fear of being abandoned but she had also been raised not to turn anyone that needed help down, ‘… uh thanks Dad…’

“Oh! By the way as you might have already figured out… This guy here is Jay and I’m Ichi… anyways I already have a partner, but I’ll help the two of you find partners if you want.. Or..”

Hikaru had turned to face them as she spoke and when she said ‘or’ at the end a smirk crossed her face. She was going to have a little fun with this or at the very least she was going to try and settle into her new life at the DWMA.

One Meister

~♪~
♫I don’t like the feel♫
♫It‘s way to close♫
♫Way to real…♫

~♪~

AsasinChaos

Resin Secrets

Grey Jedi Knight
Captain

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Resin Secrets
Crew

Demonic Demigod

6,500 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:12 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX ℳєΐ ϒʊӎῗ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȡ.ώ.ɱ.ά

User Image

She felt relieved when the blue haired male nodded in consent because she really could use some one or two, to hang out with. Listening to him mention he didn’t have a partner gave her hope that she actually had a chance to fine a partner, but rather than come across as needy individual she decided to keep it cool and collect her self. Mei smiled a little as Jay smiled but it was probably for a different reason that she thought, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t happy to have some people to talk to and maybe be friends with.

Mei was a little disappointed as she heard that Ichi already had a partner because that meant that the odds of her finding a Meister went down, this caused a slight frown to play across her features for just a moment before it was gone and replaced with a more pleasant expression. She just might have to post an inquiry,
“I see… Well you really don’t seem like a bad person so I cant see why you wouldn’t be able to find a partner. I’m sad that you already have one Ichi because it means that the odds of me finding one have gone down just a little, but I am happy for you..”

Hearing that it would be a success for Jay to find a partner she felt bad because he didn’t seem like a bad guy at all at least from what she could see and she mean what she said, Mei was willing to take on a temporary partner. She would prefer a permeate partner but if she had to take a temporary one she would because she wanted to partner up as soon as possible so that she could start on her path to becoming a Death Weapon and help her Meister, when the time came, rise above all others.

She had been working towards making her self a good weapon from the start since she first learned of her weapon blood and then confronted her mother about it who told her the truth about their family and in turn it gave Mei a new reason for her existence,
‘Maybe I would be accepted as a temporary partner…’

Mei was relived to hear that there were other classes and that made her visibly relax and shift form the new girl skin she had been wearing to her normal cool and social skin. She wasn’t trying to be something she wasn’t but thanks to Jay and Ichi she had a rather warm welcome and felt like she was going to be just fine here at the Death Weapon Meister Academy.

In truth she didn’t mind the thought of lunch with the two of them because it could be interesting and even fun then Ichi told her what was obvious but she just nodded and smiled warmly to the two of them,
“It‘s a pleasure Jay… Ichi, I‘m Mei. It‘s nice to meet the two of you. Jay... I know you are looking for a partner but if you ever need some one to fill in Let me know I might be able to help..”

There she had said it and for some reason it didn’t sound nearly as cook as she hoped it would, but she had still said it and now she hoped she hadn’t over stepped hr boundaries with her new ‘friends’ or she hoped they would be at some point.

AsasinChaos

Yami_No_Requiem

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:13 am
User Image
Jay Xerator

Jay noticed the smirk. 'Why are you smirking?' Jay asked. 'Oh streuth, it's a joke, isn't it?' Note to self: get better noticing things. Whilst I'm on that note, he added, try to understand the joke. Still, it was nice of her to say she'd help.

'It's brave to ask, but... I'm not sure...' Jay said, looking down. He wasn't embarrassed, he was just wondering whether Kishin Wavelength would affect a Weapon...
'See, I'm a Kishin, Soul and blood. Literally.' he added, proving his point by making his blood pop out in little spikes on his hands and forearms and showed Mei.

Yami_No_Requiem

Resin Secrets

The Assassin of Chaos
Vice Captain

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Resin Secrets
Crew

Demonic Demigod

6,500 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:28 am
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX ℳєΐ ϒʊӎῗ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȡ.ώ.ɱ.ά

User Image

Mei was at a loss as to who was smirking and then she realized that if Jay as asking and it wasn’t her it had to be Ichi which didn’t bother her too much every one was different and every one was their own person and if that was how Ichi was then who was she to say any different.

Her attention shifted when she heard Jay speak she was confused at first when he told her that it was brave to ask, but he wasn’t sure. It was a disappointment but she could understand if he didn’t want to and she was going to ask him about it but then she stopped before she even started when he looked down.

What happened next was extremely surprising to Mei,
‘A Kishin!! Seriously!’

She probably should have reacted and freaked out as she figured people might get scared being so close to a Kishin but she had been raised to never panic, although she did from time to time, she would do her best to remain cool and collected because the way he displayed this meant that he had most likely told this to Ichi already. “You’re really… A Kishin… wow. You don’t seem like a bad guy at all…”

Mei’s gaze was transfixed on the spikes that he had formed from his blood she actually found it kind of cool and she realized that he was nothing like the Kishin in her mom’s stories. Finally trying not to stare she reached out a hand to touch one of the little spikes her curiosity having gotten the better of her.

She wasn’t sure how it should feel she wasn’t even sure she should be doing this but she had always been curious as a child, but thankfully she was social and adaptable other wise she might have had a moment that would have been less than stellar,
“I will admit this is a bit unnerving… mostly because of the stories I was raised on… but Ichi isn’t freaked out so I shouldn’t be either…”

Mei slid tow fingers along her cheek and then tucked some of her hair behind her ear as a faint pink slid over her cheeks because she was partly embarrassed at the thought of even freaking out and she looked towards Ichi who nodded and it was them Mei knew two things… Ichi knew about Jay being a Kishin and she seemed to approve of Mei making the offer to lend Jay a hand if he was ok with it.

She looked back at Jay and realized she was still touching him and quickly pulled her hand away as she spoke quietly feeling odd for a moment,
“my offer still stands… I don’t have a Meister so I would like to be of some help if I can.”

AsasinChaos

Yami_No_Requiem

DWMA (Death Weapon Meister Academy)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items