Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:23 pm
User Image

Eytucan lay on the cold cool ground, with his bad shoulder down and his good eye sparkling. He had chosen this day to play with his new children; while he was feeling up to it. He still had a very hard time moving around; so he had needed assistance to get down from the Hammock he shared with his mate and onto the ground where the cubs were watched while their parents were out doing their assorted jobs.

The birth of his first litter hadn't given him the privilege of being around his new sons and daughters as much as he had liked. Considering the circumstances; he was very able and willing to spend as much time as he wanted with his new children. He had even considered taking the rank of baby sitter; just because he never wanted to spend time away from the young ones of his people... ever again.

He watched his new children playing with the assorted toys and objects the crafters made for the children. The small area, an opening in the dense underbrush; was surrounded by ferns and plants that were shorter and easier to move... as to allow the cubs ample freedom to roam. They knew that the rule of night was, don't go farther than you can hold your breath; past the ferns that marked the play area. It was just too dangerous and chaotic during the night time; when all were active and moving.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:37 pm
User Image

Leso'ha Lertu was having a grand ol time ruffling the edge of the furns with his tail whilst running back and forth swiping at any that seemed unnecessarily long today. He rolled and frolicked, and pounced around full of glee and brightness. Until finally, he flopped over and gave a big heavy sigh of exhaustion.

Leaning his head up he took a long look around the play area, seeing all the children and babysitters doing there likewise tasks. Whether they were playing, talking, or chasing the tornados around the pen, they all seemed happy and inviting. Finally his eyes fell upon the figure of his father. His eyes brightened as he smiled.

"Pa, whats beyond those old ferns anyways huh?", He popped back into a pouncing stance, poised at the fern line. "It can't be that dangerous can it?"
His butt wiggled in anticipation.

Keelis

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:18 pm
Eytucan watched his newest children play and have fun and a smile crossed his face; his right eye clear and shining and his left eye dull and unseeing; from his fall from the trees. His blue son Leso'ha spoke to him and he smiled. It was expected for children to inquire about the land beyond their homelands. "There is land different than ours... there aren't the same plants and the same trees. Some places the sky is visible all the time..." He pointed up with a paw at how the sky was barely visible; as the trees blocked the view. Here and there a star shone through as the breeze made gaps in which for the night sky to shine through.

"Here however; there is the area in which we eat as a family every night. There are also places where some of us do our trades. The crafters and the artisans have their own places to keep their paints and their materials...' He said with a smile, shifting so his good leg was tucked in his chest and his bad leg was stretched out in front of him; the gnarled scars on it visible.

"It can be. Here in our home we see different game than out there. Zebra; the white and black striped creature is large and strong. We rarely see them here... it is too thick for them..." He paused. "And there are other's like us... called rogue's.... They do not have a pride in which they live... and their are other prides with different religions and beliefs than us..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:48 pm
Leso'ha turned his ears toward his dad before rounding to face him. He listened intently with vivid images of wild game and warriors lost in the outlands. His imagination flowing with adventure and discovery, and the thrill of a good chase.
He puffed out his chest and smirked a grin.
"I could catch 'em, right Dad?" Leso'ha rattled off before whipping back to attack ferns a few more times, the temptation was too great to just leave them at rest.
"I could train, and become the best hunter out there." He finished gracefully turning and sitting to face his father once more. "Couldn't I?"

Keelis

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:53 pm
Eytucan chuckled softly. "Well of course... One must always been cautious of those outside our pride though son... when a rogue comes to live among us; he or she is proving their worth and trust to be with us. I always believed the rogues are good and that anyone should be able to live with us... but you can't always be that sure..." He paused for a moment. "You could become hunter... helping to bring food to our people... or a warrior to protect them... Your big brother Silron is a warrior..." He flicked a paw matter of factly.

"I was the Lead Warrior once..." He said, but the expression on his face made if obvious he didn't really want to talk about that further. "... Pietr was a rogue... did you know that? He was born outside our home and Eywa brought him to live with us; because she knew that we needed a leader and we needed new blood lines to keep our children strong..." He smiled. "It isn't always about blood... remember that my son."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:34 am
"Really?" Leso'ha gawked at his father with a confused expression on his face. He never thought about it like that, never had reason to really. But come to think of it, Pietr didn't necessarily look like any of them, and yet he still felt like a real brother. Surely he couldn't be a threat, right? Seems right.

"He doesn't make me feel like I should be careful around him tho, he's not scary," Leso'ha said shrugging his shoulders, "I like him, even." He kicked around a bundle of moss with his front paws for a minute before rolling onto his back to lazily swipe at the thing a couple more times. Just then the question hit him, and his eyes grew wide as his imagination played out all the possible answers in front of him. He gazed at his father with excitement as his head become sodden with dreams of adventure yet again. "What did he do before he came here? Was he a great warrior? A legendary Hunter? Was he bad...?" His face became a little dreary as he said this, fearful of the answer.

Keelis

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:27 pm
Eytucan chuckled. "I hope I didn't make him out to be bad... because not all of the rogue blood are... it is just a necessary caution... you mustn't always trust but... your heart will tell you when you are alright with a stranger..." He rubbed his eye for a moment; taking note of his inability to explain to those younger than him sometimes...

"He was a chid, not much older than you..." He poked his boy in the chest with his good paw. "Eywa found him and his mother... and saw the potential in him... and she brought both he and his sister Petra to live with us. She brought his sister to provide comfort and to console him during hard times. That is why she is an advisor...' He cringed at the thought of Kerusey being his advisor... and trying to destroy him... "He was just a child like you..." He said, being a bit pleased by his expression. He probably could have told him he was an evil spirit and he'd believe him...

But that'd be cruel.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:13 pm
His fathers words soothed Leso'ha's fears, like they well should have. Who was he to think something bad of Pietr and the will of Eywa? Images of thieves and sorcerers danced in Leso'ha's head, none of them fit Pietr at all. How silly of him to wonder at all. he chuckled. Shaking the thought from his mind, he spoke with a smile, "So Eywa brought him to us to strengthen the bloodline?" He jumped and danced, "That means he'll be the new chief right?" He celebrated his brother s would-be kingship even before hearing the answer. He twirled and twirled, laughing and kicking, until he wound up flat on his bottom. He gave a look of dizzy confusion and shook his head before trying to stand again.  

Keelis

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:48 pm
He nodded. To both questions. "Yes... He will be marrying your sister Ney'ite.. she is the first born daughter of mine and your mothers... and he will help keep our blood strong. You see, sometimes prides have too little new blood to bring cubs into the world... and if they don't... they become weak in spirit... and sometimes it makes cubs sick when they are born..." He shut his eyes for a moment.

"Back when our pride first came together after the attack and disbanning of our people; we could see that we had to change our mindset on those outside our home... because we were weak... but now we are strong again... and we are prospering... We are strong now..." He smiled at his son watching dance and twirl. Eytucan couldn't clearly remember the days of being a carefree child... He chuckled deeply; his voice deep and strong... and he reached out and gave his son a little shove... to see if he could fall sideways.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:48 am
Leso'ha buckled under the force of his father's gentle push, landed on his side, and rolled over with his feet in the air. "Dad!," he giggled,"I'll be as strong as you one day!" He chuckled as he swiped his father's paw a few more times before rolling back into a crouched position, Butt wiggling in the air. Leso'ha's eyes went wide as he hunkered down, fixated on his target. And with a quick raspy breath, he pounced!  

Keelis

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:05 am
Eytucan chuckled deeply at his sons tumbling and couldn't help admire the agility and lithe his young son had. How he wished for limber legs again and good eyesight once more. To be able to lead his family in a hunt and protect the ones he loved with all he had. He wondered if his mate, Zelt'sin felt shame for his failure. A sadness crossed over his clear eye for a moment before his sons words brought him back to the world he had and a smile came across his face again.

"You will! I know you will by son! Those of my blood are strong and quick and mighty. You will someday be stronger and faster than me. I am growing old and you have gained my youth..." He turned his head away from Leso'ha as to allow him a moment to attack on the sneak and showed great 'surprise' when his boy pounced and landed atop him. "Oh-ho-ho Leso! You little scoundrel." He reached up with his good paw and grabbed at his son, making a big deal to not get him

Keelis

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff