Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]
[prp] Settling in (Aarazthoorus and Urzlan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:27 am
User Image

Everything was starting to come together, and Aarazthoorus was finally feeling like she belonged. Being around Urzlan helped alot. Without him, she didn't think she'd be able to fit in quite as well. She had met a few nice faces since the festival had happened, and she enjoyed it quite alot. She already couldn't wait for the next one to happen. Hearing stories that each Ela had to offer that she had talked to was very helpful.

She yawned, as she rolled over in the den. It had been a long night, but now it was time to get up. She had dreamed happy things, and today was going to be wonderful. Her tail flicked back and forth as if telling her that she didn't want to get out of bed yet. Which was true, she would love to be lazy all day. Not today. She still had things to do.

She wondered if she could convince Urzlan to go on a hunt with her. She wanted to try to get her pride duties out of the way first thing. At least, so she could get the feel of the lands that she'd be hunting in. She didn't want to go into a huge group hunt without knowing the lands alittle. That'd make her very clumsy and more of a problem than anything else. That she couldn't have.

samus x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:09 pm
User Image
Urzlan was laid out at the front of their den as he waited for Arazthoorus to awake. he had no problems letting her relax and sleep in a bit before seeing if she wanted to explore the lands of their new home. after all in he wanted to get to know the lands and learn more about the pride they now were apart of. his ears twitched though when he heard her roll and her tail flicking about. " you awake there sleepy head?" chuckling after he called back to her, he wondered if she had anything she really wanted to do today. he was a big fluffy softy when it came to Ara so if she asked him to do something with her he would totally do it with a smile. giving a big yawn before getting up to stretch, he was more than ready to get going and finally start feeling settled in.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:06 pm
Her body ached as if to plead her not to get up. As much as she didn't want to fight it, she got up anyways. A smile upon her face as she saw Urzlan sitting there. His voice had helped her get up. "I am now." She said as if he had woken her up. Of course, he hadn't, but she wanted to see what he'd say to her response. She flicked her long silver and white tail, with pink fluff at the end. Everything was coming together quite nicely.

She took in a deep breath of mountain air before sitting down next to Urzlan. "So what's on the agenda today?" She knew all too well that they'd end up going for a small hunt. Something to get them use to the area. If he didn't suggest it, she would. They both needed to get accustom to it, as they both will be asked to go into large hunting groups soon enough.

samus x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:23 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

Urzlan bumped her with his head lightly as she sat next to him. "good, we wouldn't want you to sleep the day away." teasing her, she was the only one he was really light hearted with besides when he had lived with his siblings. beyond that he usually was a gruff fluffy male who stuck to himself mostly, but his mate was bringing out the old social side of him. " i figured we would explore the lands and maybe hunt when we get hungry. unless you had other ideas? i am open to doing whatever you want." he could easly be lazy and hang around the den with Arazthoorus, but he actually was excited to roam around his new home.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:35 pm
"I might become fat." She said with a giggle. She wanted to add, like him, but she didn't want to be too mean. He wasn't fat, anyways. He was just very full of hair. Sometimes she found troubles finding his face in all his mane. "Oh! Can we?!" she asked excitingly. She wanted to explore the lands so much. The clan was new to her, and she had been dying to check things out. Everyone seemed so nice, and it was just getting better. "Let's go now!"

She was ready before he could know it. She shook her body, getting rid of any dirt or leaves that might have accumulated upon her. "Maybe we can find stuff to decorate the area with!"

samus x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:38 pm
" oh you could never become fat my love." Urzlan grinned as he got up to stretch himself out to get ready to walk about. " seems you are more than ready to get going." chuckling, he shook out his fluffy mane and gave a rather big yawn. " we can do whatever pleases you, since whatever makes you happy makes me happy." which was the truth, as he couldn't remember a time he was happy since he had been young and with his family before he met her. he had no regrets in his decision to stay with her and seek out a pride to call home with her.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:00 pm
He really was a smooth talker, that one. She giggled at him for it. She was always ready to go out on a walk with Urzlan, and always ready to see new things. She had wanted to go about and find stuff on her own, but half the fun was sharing it with someone. Who better than the lion she loved. "Well, I want you to be happy too!" she said with an honest nod.

She didn't know where to start, honestly, but that didn't stop her from taking the first steps. They could start buy circling the area, then moving out word. She already knew what the inner clan looked like, but it was still good to get a better look at it. She didn't want to get lost, after all.

samus x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:45 pm
Urzlan could be the smooth talker when he wanted and after stretching one more time, he moved away from her and whipped his tail at her. " you already know if your happy i am. and a little adventure in getting to know our new home sounds fun to me." sticking his tongue out at her, he didn't waste time waiting for her to follow cause he knew she wouldn't want to be left behind. "let's get moving slow poke." snickering, he purposely put a prance in his step as he waited for her to catch him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:40 pm
She playfully pawed at his tail with a grin upon her face. He sure was silly, but he always forgot that, he too, mattered on things like happiness. If she was happy, it didn't always mean he was. She'd always remind him of that, but for the moment she would let him have is little go at it. She knew he was happy right now, she could see it in his eyes.

Aarazthoorus giggled at him. "I'll show you slow! " She said as she moved to keep pace with him. She wouldn't let him get away with that, she'd pounce on him later and run off and see who was slow then. She smiled at her evil, not so evil, plans.

samus x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:00 pm
Urzlan had no problems with making sure his mate was happy and content as so far it did make him happy. besides he wasn't trying to make everyone happy and only cared about her happiness. "well lets see you prove it!" looking around his surroundings, he didn't know where to explore first. " i can't decided which way to go first so you get to pick." he always enjoyed making his mate make the decisions when he was so undecided as he felt it made his left easier. "be quick or i just might flop over and never move again."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:59 pm
She didn't know either, she didn't know anything about this place. She was hoping he'd know a little bit. She looked about right, then left, then back in front of them. maybe they could just let their feet take them somewhere. "let's.... go this way." She said as she moved left to where she looked. It seemed like a good direction. Nothing really mattered where they went, as long as they were together, and still in their clan.

She bumped into him with her side playfully. "It seems like a good direction"

samus x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:36 pm
"it is as good as any direction as you picked it." Urzlan bounced away and swatted at her after she bumped into him on purpose. he honestly didn't care where they explored as long as they got to explore the new home they have. " i wonder if we will run into any of our other clan members." he had yet to interact a whole lot with their new clan members but he hoped soon they would get to know them well fast. " i think it would be interesting if we do."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:19 pm
She didn't think they would, but who knew! She wasn't sure how big the clan really was, she only knew how big the whole pride was. Seeing everyone at the events that they had when she and he joined the pride. It was much bigger than she expected, and seemed to be growing every year, more and more. Either way, she didn't mind if they ran into anyone. She stayed quite for a moment letting him talk a bit before speaking anything. She wasn't much of a talker.

"Well the more the merrier!" She said finally. It would be nice to have more join them if they wanted, but she was happy as long as he was with her. She might have been a bit shy if others joined when he wasn't around, but if he was there, she'd be relaxed and ready to take on anything.

samus x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:59 am
"well lets see where the day takes us. i'm sure we will have a good day today." for once in a long time Urzlan was content and happy. he never would of thought it possible that he would have a mate and a permit place to call home. after having lost two homes he had been slightly reluctant to settle down but he was glad that they both had chosen the Ela'wadiyi to be their home. a grin was on his face and feeling playful, he took a light swipe at his mate as if tagging her and took running off full speed like a little cub. since they were just exploring he figured he would make a game of their outing while it was just the two of them.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:02 pm
For Aarazthoorus, it wasn't quite the same. She hadn't lost any home, as this was the only place she had ever called home. She had to thank Urzlan for that. If it weren't for him, she'd still be wandering endlessly for a place where she fit. She didn't think that anyone else could have done it but him. She smiled and nodded at him.

She moved quickly from his playful swipe, but then followed after him as he ran off in the direction she had decided to go in. Silly Urzlan, thinking he could out run her. She'd catch him, She'd pounce on him and then they'd play fight and forget what they were original trying to do. Though, there was one thing for sure, their day was going to be good, and she knew that... She knew every day, from now on, was going to be fantastic..

finished.

samus x

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces