Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:20 pm
Xavier smirked as his attacked missed he turned and did a leg sweep tripping Leon "Old Trick opens up a new one" he said with a smile. "You know your father would chew me and Free out if we let you out of the kingdom. Im surprised he hasn't sent all the knights after you" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:45 pm
(Sorry. I guss I really didn't make that clear. The capitol now)  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:48 pm
((If she was on the outskirts of Fue, then she wouldn't be close enough to get to the capitol that quickly. And that Kingdom is almost entirely desert, any fields would be used for farming so they wouldn't be untouched.))

“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

"Gola is surprisingly close to the border.", Alessandra responds, gently kicking her horse into motion, "And it seems we're both going in the same direction for the moment."

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:10 pm
(I didn't state how far away she was from the capitol, but fine. I'll just delete it and re-do it)

Kaia was sitting on a beautiful white horse, somewhere down a worn path travelers crossed often; Probably meant to get from one kingdom to the next. She'd been riding for months, not knowing where she was going nor which way. She just followed anything that could possibly lead to a village or even one of the kingdoms. Her hair bobbed as the horse trotted along the winding path and, to her surprise, no one else passed her. Normally you would encounter a few people in the least on your journey. A traveling salesmen here, a mail carrier there, but, today, no one. Her brow creased as minutes then hours passed with the sun moving up in the sky and, still, she saw no one. How odd.. Her wandering mind spoke to her and she figured it was time for a small rest.
The horse stopped at her command and she hopped off of him as graceful as ever. Digging into the little side pouch that hung on the horse, she pulled out a plump red apple and cut it into four individual pieces before feeding them all to the horse as she ran her hand across his long face. "You're a handsome boy." She praised him and he shook his head, tossing his hair this way and that in response, which only made her chuckle.

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:15 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Any time your majesty" Kyo said again as he closed the door behind him and walked back to his own food. Sitting down against the wall next to her door Kyo pulled the food close as he began to eat it slowly savoring each bite and keeping quiet enough where should she call for him he will be able to hear. "Good as always" he muttered with a smile in between bites of his food with a small laugh.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:25 pm
"I've told you both like a gajillion times that you could come with me, I only wanna go see that princess." Leon pouted from the ground. Why did everyone have be so mean to him, especially when it came to his dreams.

"Oh really? What business?" Jace asked cheerily.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Alessandra smiles, gently patting her dun colored mares neck as she responds, "Just traveling where my horses hooves take me."

-Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:40 pm
Xavier sighed "Fine you can go see her" he sighed then turned to Free "Dont give me that look cause if we dont let him go he is just gonna escape again and we will get killed for letting him out of our sight. Either way if we go with him he wont be alone" he said as he put his arms behind his head.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:47 pm
For a few moments after Kyo had left, Arlyn looked back out her window at the capitol city of her father's country. Gola was such a beautiful city. It was that much more the tragedy that its ruler was such an a**. Sighing, Arlyn moved from the window and sat at the table by her door to eat her breakfast. The food was well-cooked and delicious, but it seemed almost to turn to ash in her mouth. She would much rather have been eating with her family.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:11 am
((Edited my post. Shano's now in Gola. Sorry for lateness school opened today : / Uh, what is the currency in this world? Gold?))

Shano's herbs sold out fast, around two hours has passed and she's got none of it left. There were also some patients. They would ask her is she is the child "prodigy" herbalist from Domhain while they ask her to treat their backpains and scratches. "News travels fast here.." she thought to herself. Shano looked up at the castles of Gola, she heard about the princess who was trapped in the tower. Poor woman... what's with it with kings trapping young woman in castles? Shano was trapped in the kingdom of Domhain, the king knew about her powers and wanted to keep her, promising fortune and a luxurious life. She can see through his lies though, and refused or else she would have had the same fate as the princess of Gola. Still, at night, she would see soldiers outside her house, preventing escape. Shano just felt uncomfortable, and left. The king probably sent some soldiers after her. She sighed, she cannot do anything about the soldiers nor for the princess. Shano went back to the tavern for her breakfast.  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:46 am
((Sure, though it doesn't really matter.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:00 pm
"I know we're going to regret this, but what the hell, maybe when we get back the King will be kind enough to lock Leon in a tower." Free said and sighed. "Come on, we better get packed, no sense in traveling without supplies." He said and headed back towards the city.

"Awesome, wait, travel supplies? Crap, I knew I was forgetting something." Leon said and sighed, he hoped Free would have a good explanation for his Father to where they were going.

"Oh really, happen to see anything interesting on your travels?" Jace asked cheerily, he didn't know how intuitive this woman was, but he made sure to keep his mind away from his usual work, just in case.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:28 pm

"Not unless you find sand or plains interesting." Alessandra had been discreetly watching Jace in case he showed any signs of being untrust worthy. So far she hadn't noticed anything, but that didn't always mean anything. "Why are you traveling?"

-Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:05 pm
"I make a habit of lending my blade to those who wish to hire it." Jace said cheerily, deliberately making it sound like he was a sort of mercenary or bodyguard. No one suspected his actual job, however he was certain that some people were capable of figuring it out, it was bound to happen sooner or later.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:13 pm
Several minutes passed and it wasn't long before Alurarana stepped foot inside the captial. About two hours then passed by, making her nearly give up looking for someplace to rest when she found a nearby tavern. Of course, all of her wandering meant that she was not really paying much attention where she was going. It wasn't long, however, before she bumped into someone; the entire spill embarrassed her to no end.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I really should've been looking where I was going," she said, hoping that her blushed face wouldn't be seen by the person she had bumped into.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff