Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLast Updated: March 28, 2014.

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Welcome to Rennekae's LFRoleplay
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Currently available methods:

In guild
AIM (OkwahoRenn)
PM

If you see a SoA you'd like to life-mate to one of yours, but one or both of our SoA are not RP ready, feel free to offer anyways! I can put them on hold for you provided I like the match, and - if no one else expresses interest - they'll be waiting when you're ready. If another viable match is offered, your hold will last for one month. If nothing solid has been achieved by then, I will move on.
Flings, of course, can hang about indefinitely.

Be aware that I expect more than one sentence responses; if you can't put some effort and substance into your replies, please don't bother.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:04 pm
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Priority SoA
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxSoA for whom I'm actively seeking specific plots.

Hana'Hofu
User Image

Location and Rank (if applicable) Kizingo'Zaa | Patron

Bio A bold fighting spirit just like her parents, Hana really loves fighting, yet she has grown to understand and respect it and is careful to avoid it when possible (though she's still a bit quick to physical aggression compared to other lions). She's always been very confident and proud. The most important thing to her is being able to protect her family and her pride. When she's on duty, she's all business - serious, alert, and focused - but in her free time, she's sassy, playful, and a bit sarcastic, and loves to rough house.

Looking for
Breeding Male lions only.
Breeding Lifemate and flings are both welcome.
Breeding •If offering a lifemate, a similar personality would work best; open to a more goofy personality. Nothing mean, sad, or meek.
Breeding •If offering a fling, I would prefer someone willing to stay friends and visit Hana and the cubs.
Breeding I want the cubs to stay with their mother, in either the Kizi or Bahari. If you intend to remove the cubs from their mother, please don't apply.

Bryndis

User Image

Location and Rank (if applicable) Myrsky Syntynyt | Freeborn

Bio Bryndis is your typical Viking female - not very feminine. Loud, boisterous, tough. Sarcastic and not to be messed with. Definitely a rough-around-the-edges female with more than her fair share of spirit. Strong and good-humored, she prides herself on being able to keep up with most males - in combat and in attitude. She stays home to mind the herds and young Freeborn, but she's trained hard to become a Reaver. Laugh if you will, she'll not balk; she has no problem giving sass - or a quick smack - to any who look down on her or think her weaker.

Looking for
Viking She needs a band to go viking with so she can reach Reaver status. (Svana | Tanakako?)

Breeding Male, Stormborn lions only.
Breeding I'd prefer similar colors - black, gray, white, red - but I'm willing to see others. No restrictions on markings.
Breeding Lifemates and flings are welcome.
Breeding No one that thinks females are inferior; no one meek.

Lots of general rp I've never actually rped her and she needs some action.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:46 pm
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Active General
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxSoA actively looking for general rp to get counts up.

Nema

User Image

Location and Rank (if applicable) Kizingo'Zaa | Mummer (not Lead)

Bio A bit of an oddball, Nema is very cublike. She can be the life of the party, or quiet and reserved. The closer she grows to someone, the more she fears them, as those who are closest are able to hurt you most. She's generally very happy and upbeat, but can be a little lost in her own world.

Looking for
Lots of rp I recently took over ownership and I need to get used to rping her. I need her numbers up so I can continue trying to get a breeding with Dhoru.

Marzel

User Image

Location and Rank (if applicable) Rogue

Bio Suspicious of others due to his father's actions, Marzel has a hatred for evil and an instinct to fight it. If he sees something wrong, he is compelled to step in and stop it. He worries that everyone could be like his father (who was crazy and eventually snapped and killed off most of his family). Selfless and fiercely protective of loved ones. Playful and affectionate with trusted individuals.

Looking for
Lots of rp I've never actually rped him and he needs some action.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:47 pm
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
General
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxThe rest of my SoA, while unlisted, are still available for roleplay; I'm just not actively seeking roleplay for them. Feel free to browse my journal and post in this thread if you see someone you'd like to roleplay with.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:48 pm
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Breeding
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxSoA available for breeding, but not actively looking for mates.

Nishati

User Image

Location and Rank (if applicable) Sikukuu | Celebrant

Bio Usually very joyful, friendly, and hard-working. She's easy to get along with and likes to lend a hand wherever she can. However, in the winter - due to her Mrao father's death in an avalanche - she is quite sullen and bitter. She becomes inconsolable and keeps to herself, hardly leaving the den.

Looking for
Male leopard or cheetah.
Does not need to be a part of the pride, or any particular clan.
Spring or Autumn colors.
Lifemates and flings are both welcome.
• If offering a lifemate, a calm, understanding personality would be best. Someone who can not only handle her during the winter, but make her feel better.

Usafi'Kuharibiwa

User Image

Location and Rank (if applicable) Rogue (awaiting new cert)

Bio Safi got her scars from a vulture, and her 'ugliness' caused her mate to leave her. After that, she found a home with the Amazons. Even though they've disbanded, the impression they made has stuck. Safi is funny and friendly, but only with females. With males, she's snarky and condescending. She never adopted the sexuality of the Amazons, but she did accept that males are meant for procreating, not relationships.

Looking for
Male leopard.
No restrictions on markings or color.
Flings only.
• Due to her view on males, any breedings would be dealt with as she wanted cubs, so she approached a male with desirable traits.
Any male cubs would not be treated as inferior directly - she may favor the females, but she would try to make her sons 'better than males'.

Waliovaa'Nafsi

User Image

Bio Proud, independent, and a little mistrusting of strangers. Li can be a bit sarcastic but she believes in karma so she isn't downright mean. She is intolerant of weakness (not the physical kind) and has no patience for those who give up or make excuses. She is completely indifferent to the Gods - she thinks they are undeserving of reverence but has nothing against them to make her hate them.

Looking for
Male lion only.
Anything but red or pink.
• If offering a lifemate, he needs to be strong enough not to be offended by her abrasiveness and able to return playful sarcasm, but not mean or disrespectful. Any reverence or (especially) fear of the Gods is a big no-no.

Huria na Mgumu

User Image

Location and Rank (if applicable) Sikukuu | Celebrant

Bio Ria is a sassy, no-nonsense creature. She's very strong-willed and often intimidating purely because her attitude is so intense. She likes to play 'den-mother', often pushing advice and help on her loved ones. Even though she's rarely wrong and her heart is in the right place, she can be a little annoying.

Looking for
Male wild dog only.
Any colors or markings that look good.
• If offering a lifemate, as long as he's respectful and lets her boss him around sometimes, it's all good.

Marzel

User Image

Bio Suspicious of others due to his father's actions, Marzel has a hatred for evil and an instinct to fight it. If he sees something wrong, he is compelled to step in and stop it. He worries that everyone could be like his father (who was crazy and eventually snapped and killed off most of his family). Selfless and fiercely protective of loved ones. Playful and affectionate with trusted individuals.

Looking for
Any feline, females only.
No restrictions on color or markings.
Lifemates and flings are welcome.
• If offering a lifemate, no one evil. Open to joining a pride for the right lifemate.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:50 pm
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
The Hold List
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

► (Name of SoA)
xxxxxxx① (Name of SoA being held for) ((Name of RPer being held for))

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:52 pm
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Code
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Blank code. Just ignore this.

[quote="SoA's name"]
[imgleft]Most recent cert - or journal image if cert is unavailable - goes here.[/imgleft]

[size=11][color=RPcolor][b][u]Location and Rank [/b][/u][u](if applicable)[b]:[/b][/u][/color] Location | Rank

[color=][b][u]Bio[/b][/u][/color] goes here.

[color=][u][b]Looking for[/b][/u][/color]
[/size][/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:59 am
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Reserved
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:19 am
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
OPEN!
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

No code necessary, but please be sure to include:
• which SoA you're interested in
• what you're offering (general roleplay, mating plot, fling, etc.)
• the SoA you're offering, preferably with an image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:40 am
Would you be interested in general rp between my Gula and your Usafi? Gula has not formed an opinion on leopards yet since she hasn't really met any. She'd probably be cautious at first and then respond based on the situation.  

Chun Chun Boom

Liberal Gawker

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas